My friend broke my retainer..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmonicFlo88
Please forum members...i need your help

Okay so i had really messed up teeth. my mom is one of those single mothers..and she struggled to pay 7 grand for my full orthodontic procedure. Well i had braces taken off and had awesome teeth...perfectly straight.

My friend came over one day and sat on my retainers. he broke them but i saw him as a best friend and never said anything. my mom struggling with payments asked me who broke it and i said it was me. she paid for it without asking twice. as time passed i began to feel really WIMPY that i didn't even say anything. all of my friends say "hell yeah i'd ask him to pay, why didn't you ask him??". this has been HAUNTING me everytime i see my moms face. its like to keep my friendship fine, i let him get away with it and lied to my mother and made her pay when she nor i had nothing to do with it.

What should i do?? and also...wut would YOU do in this situation??

HarmonicFlo88
P.S. retainers are definitely NOT cheap

and i'd like to add that without retainers...your teeth shift back to their spot or tries to. to make it simple...not wearing retainers causes ur teeth to get crooked. there are millions of cases where kids dont wear retainers and end up getting braces all over again.

startxthexmosh
i mistaked my friends retainer box thingy for candy.hahahaha..dont ask.

Ronny
**** his ass upstick out tongue

frodo34x
Ask random people on the internet, and they will go for violence...

Ronny
.... why did he HAVe your retainer in the firstplace? blink

HarmonicFlo88
he didn't, it was in my room and he broke it accidetally

baddspellahl4
I'd whoop his ass and demand my money.

Ronny
urrrh that totally sucks cry

iunno what to tell you sad

STYX Chick
Tell him to pay for it...Or, sue him erm

Trickster
I voted no...

But that's only cos I'm a wuss.

Mr Parker
first of all has he expressed any remorse about the situation?

Jackie Malfoy
If your friend broke it yea he or she should pay for it.Or inleast half of it.That would be the right thing for a friend to do.JM

MornGlory
you wear a retainer?? yikes!

I have perfect teeth big grin

HarmonicFlo88
Yes i wear a retainer and because of that i HAVE perfect teeth lol. well actually since he broke it...my teeth shifted...so i guess u win.

No he didn't show remorse and yeah i think he should pay now. but continue on

Loving_Daniel11
Jesus Freak. laughing You're too religious, dont worry about it. You arent going to hell because you didnt say anything to your friend for breakin your shit.

MornGlory
I dont think he said anything about going to "hell"

I think he is feeling guilty - which he should.. 7 grand is alot to spend on a kid

Elektra_lover
Thats real nice LD11 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
No he didn't show remorse and yeah i think he should pay now. but continue on

that being the case,yeah i agree with you.I think he should at least work out a payment schedule with you to pay you back over the years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.