Halo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red X
Ok guys, When im playing Halo, either online or in campaign, somehow everybody's uniforms are White. EVen in Team Play. I try to change my color, but it does not work, only on the top right bar where it shows your health and the figure, the color of the figure changes. Could anybody tell me how to fix this, so I could see the uniforms in color other then white?

dave123
re-install halo....

then check your graphic card settings?

any chance of a screenshot?

Red X
Yeah, a screenshot of what?

I reinstalled Halo, thought I just isntalled it on my previous version, should I delete my current one, and then install Halo?

Graphic and Settings in the game? If yes, then I did, thought nothing works, I tried to higher my details and color bits, but it still remained like it was.

dave123
can you check if the master chief is white in single player? just kill yourself and the camera zooms out on your body.... at least I think it does

Red X
Yeah, Ill take a screenshot right now...

Red X
Dude, I pressed Print Screen, Pasted in paint, Then saved, but here it sais that this format cannot be posted, only JPG etc...

yerssot
then save it as jpg

Red X
...One sec

Red X
Here it is

dave123
the elites.... are they white too? confused

anyway, your game makes EVERY chief white... interesting...

Red X
Teh elites have only white armor too...

What should I do?

Frosty Beverage
do you have any memroy left on the system?

did you save the profiles' colors?

do you have an outdated graphics card?

am i bored? HELL YES. bye.

Da_Bom
Lol thats the same with me too...

My graphics card is decent and 2 months old, ive tryed reinstalling it etc.... this sucks!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.