Haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
V my sig pwns

hysterical2

Thael
Yeah....*back out of the thread* no expression

Ronny
happy

R0B
gun_owned_h4h

Ronny
cookie

R0B
but

Loving_Daniel11
Cool Ronny. Who is he?

Drifter101
hes the crappy guy who plays vader in the new starwars and he sucks ass, he cant act for crap

Thael
Kelly, you don't really live in My anus do you?! eek! (So sorry, couldn't resist, so I'm immature. Shoot me! dance) rifle

Ronny
hayden christensen sick

Loving_Daniel11
Oo!

Candy x
oooo dont let Allima see this she adores the young fine hayden

Ronny
ninja

R0B
Star Whores?

Ronny
yes

R0B
Nice...

Ronny
oh yeah raver

R0B
Wow talk about a late post. Four hours and eight miniutes to be exact stick out tongue

Dr. Strangelove
It's better than your Harry Potter one. messed

silver_tears
okay wow, not only can he act, and well, he's hot
some people have no taste! schmoll

R0B
Hayden Christian SUCKS at acting raver

Ronny
Word messed

god seriously sick

silver_tears
Have you even seen life as a house disgust

R0B
I can probably act better than him disgust

R0B
Yeah big grin

Ronny
stick out tongue i cant help it

he annoys me sad

Ronny
disgust i can

R0B
Lets act in a movie called * insert name of movie here * and prove that we can act better than Hayden Christian disgust

Dr. Strangelove
He was good in Shattered Glassconfused

Ronny
messed there already is a movie like that

Spice world yes

R0B
Spice world? messed

Ronny
featuring the Spice Girls kicking

§pearhead
not really messed

Ronny
wavey sup jeremy

silver_tears
Life as a house people schmoll
And he's canadian smokin' so bite me all

R0B
I cant stand that movie shock

Ronny
Avril Lavinge is Canadian

your point? stick out tongue

silver_tears
yea, and her I hate happy

§pearhead
messed hi ronny

Ronny
and i hate hayden happy he ruined star wars messed

R0B
Avril Lavinge is possibly the biggest poser there is. Her music sucks. I would rather listen to Jeremy try to rap then listen to her stick out tongue

silver_tears
I'm hurt, Star Wars was crap before Hayden sneaky2

Ronny
GASP cry how could you

R0B
Hey star wars is cool miffed

§pearhead
only TPM was crap sad the original 70's trilogy is a loooooooot better smile

Ronny
attack of the clones sucked

R0B
I didnt like any of the episode star wars movies. My favorite star wars movie is The Empire Strikes Back

§pearhead
actually, I have an article for you to read, I need to find it first, but you might find it interesting smile

Ronny
okayy....

§pearhead
http://stardestroyer.net/AOTC/Reactions.html

and...

http://stardestroyer.net/AOTC/Symbolism.html

read, please, it may englighten you a bit messed

§pearhead
I missed this before...but I really think you'd rather listen to Avril Lavigne than to my rapping stick out tongue

R0B
Nah Im sure that you can bust a rap stick out tongue But seriously Avril Lavigne sucks messed

Ronny
hmmm..

§pearhead
erm...well maybe I can stick out tongue

Dr. Strangelove
Actually, it was a very good performance. Hayden perfectly portrayed a character who had a fragile psyche while being a brilliant manipulator.

I do agree he was bad in AOTC, but you could put Marlon Brando, Robert De Niro etc in that role and they wouldn't do much better with how awful the writing was in AOTC.

R0B
That would be hilariouse! A rapping hockey player stick out tongue Speaking of hockey, I went to a hockey arena to play my freinds in hockey and I got knocked on my ass more times then I could count yes Not to mention that Im not that good of a skater as well messed

R0B
Its a matter of opinion man

§pearhead
proves you right stick out tongue

SL, have you ever seen interviews with the real Stephen Glass? He does not come across as a man with a fragile psyche, in any sense.

Jackie Malfoy
It is ok Ronny I think you been listening to Pink Floyd alittle bit too much.Now calm down and please follow the man with the white coat they will take care of yu I promise.JM

Dr. Strangelove
Where did I say it wasn't a opinion...I gave my opinion on Hayden's performance and Spearhead gave his which I respect even though I disagree with it. smile

Ronny
what does hayden hate have to do with pink floyd messed

Jackie Malfoy
Uh Dr Strangelove just he doctor I need.What say we get some help for this young fellow?JM

§pearhead
Personally, I think Jackie's the one who needs help yes

Ronny
such a jerk schmoll

§pearhead
Indeed.

Being called a jerk has stopped bothering me for ages, y'know.

Ronny
ive noticed laughing out loud

WindDancer
hehe...nice siggy Ronny.

He had no business in ROTJ! mad

§pearhead
Ah well, just making sure embarrasment

Ronny
EXACLTY mad HOW DARE GEORGE EDIT SUCH A THING

god idiot

Dr. Strangelove
I saw the 60 minute interview with him on the SG dvd. You have to remember that the interviews the real Glass did happened after he got caught fabricating stories in which he went into therapy for a couple a years so he might be in a better set of mind although I don't know this for a fact as I'm not in his mind. wink

Glass had a fragile psyche in a sense that he wanted to be liked so much that he needed to lie to the point of where he's convinced himself that his lies are true which I found Hayden showed through his performance.

§pearhead
Had he gone through therapy...? I think I missed that part embarrasment ok, I withdraw my argument stick out tongue

R0B
Bleh lets just everybody hate Hayden Christian and be happy big grin

§pearhead
oh, I still hate him, just more or less agree he did ok as stephen glass stick out tongue

R0B
Well I havnt seen that movie so I cant say anything messed

§pearhead
ah, Shattered Glass, some journalist kinda goes crazy making up completely bogus stories for some big (meaning read by important) magazine called the New Republic...I'd call it decent, at the very least messed

Dr. Strangelove
Yay I win Anna Kournikova! eek!

http://www.lugie.sk/obrazky/osobnosti%20a%20filmy/anna%20kournikova%20xp.jpg

R0B
Sounds kind of like one of those drama suspense movies or something. But whatever. All the movies I have seen him in sucked. stick out tongue

§pearhead
have her stick out tongue

§pearhead
yea, it's not exactly the kind of movie you go see with friends. it's the kind of movie you watch so you can think about it. Same with lost souls. watch that stick out tongue

Ronny
*shutter*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.