The Fantastic Four vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
I know this match could easily go to The Fantastic Four!

crazyspinz
not a chance.

lobo would destroy them in a second even if reed had the ultimate nulifier,

why? cuz lobo dont give a sh*t and wouldnt care if reed destroyed the universe, but we all know that reed never would

lobo owns all

Cosmo Kramer
How about if they called on help of the all powerful Namor who almost joined the FF

lightaxe
theyd still all get killed whats wrong with you

Cosmic Cube
WTF?! what is with all the Lobo threads?! He wins this one though, unless they ambush him while he's having sex with Sue.

Cosmo Kramer
Namor and the FF could definitly take Lobo

Cosmic Cube
?

what the hell are Lobo's power's anyway? Only old ass losers who live with their moms read his comics, so I have no idea. He still must be pretty damn powerful if he beat superman.

ayjay
hehe yeeh..i've never read a lobo comic....hehe lobo...funny name...sounds like hobo....which sounds like homo.... laughing out loud ..yeeh....i'm over it...

long pig
hey...i dont live with my mom....i live with my dad! beeeatchhh! heh
lobo owns..and im 22
his powers are like...superstrength and durability and he used to could clone himself from a drop of blood...he also can track anyone from anywhere....but hes just a bad ass....i believe he was written to be the anti anti hero....back when dark knight and the punisher and wolverine were everywhere...bad people doing good only cuz they have to...and being called a hero...but somehow everyone took to lobo as an antihero hero....i dunno....his comics are just funny...l..
howard stern meets superman..is how they used to sell Lobo

K3VIL
They could definitly be owned in group.
Lobo in Marvel levels is Excess Of Class 100 Strenght, or to say it in a simple manner, Superman strenght league.Unbelievable resistance to injuries, healing factor that is outstanding and make that of Logan looking like a medikit, superhuman reflexes, immortality, great combat experience, he's the man, he's the badazz

eleveninches
f4 have beaten galactus and they have beatedn celestials. Lobo would not be difficult to beat

MERCILOUS
Everyone here's severely underestimating the FF. Truth is they've handled threats greater than Lobo, they might just be the perfect team for doing so. I love Lobo as much as anybody else but some of you guys sound like you've never picked up a FF book. I do say he kills thing before they manage to restrain him though.

K3VIL
MARVEL VS DC SPECIAL

Fantastic Four VS Lobo:
When the Man Comes Around.

Baxter Building
Finally, finish.Reed Richards aka Mr. Fantastic has finally build a portal linked to the Negative Zone after HellScout and Gornkai shortly speak to him and the FF4 about a great menace for the Negative Zone and their universe through a special communication device able to transmit communications through universes if necessary.Using the energy track of the comm.dev. Reed was able to set up the portal on the coordinated of the NZ.
MF: Johnny, Ben, have you finish there?
HT: Just a minute Reed.Pfff, i hate to work on this how-damn-is-called stuff
ThingSo do i flame boy so do i.

Ok Reed now the dunno-what-is-stuff is ready to take us to Gornkai and Scout?
Yes, we just need to wait for Sue
IW: I'm here Reed.I cannot come, Crystal can't stay with Val and Franklin.
Thing: No problem Suzie, we will solve the problem and be back for dinner time.

Ok, ready, countdown, 3...2...1...computer open the portal
Yes, the Baxter Building computer open the portal, and the FF4 jumps in with the Fantastic Tank, it's not their first travel to the NZone and it wouldn't be the last probably, but they are known as the strongest and more experienced team of adventurers of the universe, and they are ready for this challenge.
They arrived in a place that seems to be a War-Zone.Dead bodies everywhere, signs of energy weapons shots on the rocks, and the dead bodies are those of the members of the race of GornKai.
NO!Ben shouts, he runs at one of the bodies, and lift it.
Hey Gorn wake up friend, wake up!
He arrives...like a tornado...he..UHGHGHLUP...wipe out us...the one HellScout called The Devil is back...we...
Gorn?GornKai!
Be quiet Ben, he's only unconscious we must put him in the FT where i can heal him.
Reed he was talking about HellScout, The Devil, he was talking of Annhilus, but it has no sense, he was killed and beheaded.
Maybe Suzie he's back, they always come back.

CAUSE I'MMMMMMMMMMMMM A MOTHER.F.U.CKER!CAUSE I'M THE MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!Uh what the?Another damned rocky ape?
A plasma cannon hits the Thing.
Hey bing rocky ape, time to die.
Reed who's he?
He's from an alternate universe from my devices, he's from the same universe where Captain America and the Avengers fought against Krona.
Really dunno who Krona is, but your blue clothes looks like garbage bag with a 4 on it, you know it?
Only thing i know, is that you've shoot me big punk, so now:
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
Oh yes, you're right!
The Thing jumps at Lobo's motorcycle and Lobo jumps at the Thing, they catch themselves in mid air and land like a pile of rocks on the ground creating a crater.Now they are blocking each other hands in a wrestling position.
Nhhhh, you're strong for being a punk with a motorcycle
You too, for being a rock with a swisuit.
Lobo broke free from the wrestling position and hits Ben with a cross punch, an uppercut, another one, a kick to his face an another cross.Benji is throwed away for 400feets.Lobo perform a great leap to reach the Thing but meanwhile
Johnny slow down him!Give Ben time to recover!
Flame On!The Torch fly at Lobo and hits him with his flame at full power, burning his jacket and his hairs, Lobo land on the ground, turns at the Torch and shoot him with a plasma rifle.
HA-HA.You wanna fry me, but the Man is gonna wiping the floor with you.The Torch is flying around Lobo shooting at him, but he gets catched by his chain-hook.
It's FISHING TIME!Lobo drag Johnny with the chain and shatters him on the ground 3, 4, 5 times until the Torch's flame doesn't turn off.
Mmm, this isn't water, he's not swimming.
Why don't you try to swim in air.
Uh?Lobo turns is attention on the Thing, just in time to see a big orange rocky fist hitting his face, throwing him away for nearly a mile.
Then the Thing jumps and land in front of him, engagin him in hand to hand combat against.Fist on fist, kick on kick, counterattack on counterattack, Ben his showing his own against Lobo.Actually, after another mutation, Ben's body possess some spikes on the shoulders and a more muscular strucuture, from Reed's tests, he possess the same abilities of his spiked form, but he's not ugly as he was before.But ugly or not, he's giving troubles at the Man.
Ok, i'm sick rocky ape!
Lobo block Thing's right punch, then hit him with 1, 2 cross fists and Benji use his left arm to perform a great uppercut, suddendly Lobo hits the Thing on the head with his head, the shockwave destroy the ground like an earthquake.
Hnnfff...hnffff...it seems you're a very tough punk
hnfff...probably you're...nfff...a tough living rock not a rocky ape...
Suddendly a shadow cover the battlefield, it's a warship, and is flying in the direction of the villages of GornKai's people.In the same moment, the Fantastic Tank arrives:
Ben, come in, we got to reach the villages before the ship!
Excuse me punk, gotta go.
Oh nono you cannot, i'll go with you so i can be sure you remember we have a fight to finish.
Just come in we have 2 universes to save stranger.
Are you of the same family of Plastic Man?
Uh?I don't even try to understand your jokes.
With a new "memeber" the FF4 moves to village of GornKai, who is recovering from the hurts.The FF4 Tank in flying mode reach quickly the village, just in time to see a 12feet tall being exiting from the warship and floating over the buildings.
He wears a black armor, with strange red signs on, his skin is dark blue and his eyes are red as the blood.
Traxhilus is come, your village is mine, surrend without efforts, mortals.
The peoples just put down the weapons, without GornKai leading them they cannot fight.
What the?Traxhius?
Yes, friend Thing, he's the son of the Devil you called Annhilus.
A Son?So there is a Mrs. Annhilus to deal with too?
No Ben, it's logic.Annhilus was similar to an insect, he can probably have sons alone, through eggs or other ways.
You're intelligent as i remember Richards.
Maximus the Mad is arrived, but he looks like another person.Right arm and eye are cybernetics, he wears an armor with weapons on it.
From our last meeting, you forgot to take away something important, Richards, the egg of Annhilus.But who cares?My alpha primitives take it and take it to me.Then i accelerate is growing, obtaining a being with powers over those of Annhilus, cause he's fused with the Nega-Rod and this grants him near limitless powers.But like his father, he was too much mad for being used, and after nearly killing me, he proclame himself owner and lord of the NZone.But lucky for me, now you're here and i can have my revenge.
Suddendly Lobo catch for the neck maximus
You're telling us that this big freakin bee is now unleashed cause you were playing to the mad scientist?Oh sh1t!
Richards, tell the primitive to leave me.
Ehm, Lobo leave him(blinking left eye)
Lobo throw on the ground Maximus
Oh, so you're alive father.This would be a great day.The last city of this planet would be mine, and i'll kill you and your inferior friends.
Traxhilus charges energy in his hands and shoot's at the FF4, the IW protect them with a force field.
A force field.This fight is going to be nice.
Ben!Lobo!Engage him!We need time
IT'S CLOBB...
IT'S FISHING TIME!Shout Lobo, then he leap at Traxhilus catching him with the chain hook.Lobo push him into the wall of the warship, and they crush into it.
I never found someone able to make me feel pain.Very impressive.
Just playing, now i'll kick your a.ss.
Lobo engage the enemy in a close fight, a cross punch, another, a headhit, a kick, but Traxhilus is not only a physical enemy, he shoots Lobo powerful energy blasts, knocking the Chzarniana around his starship like a doll.
You're making me angry like the big boyscout bee-man!
Lobo jumps at Traxhilus but gets blocked by him.
Time to die, primitive.Concussive force from the eyes, is like Traxhilus like to finish his enemies.
YOU'RE WRONG!IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
Benji is arrived, he land on Traxhilus with his feets shattering him on the floor.He and Lobo engage him in close combat, the Lord of NZone is having hard time, he cannot resist to their brute strenght, or yes...
I'M SICK!Surrounded by energy, Traxhilus hits with two uppercuts his foes, throwing them out of the starship.The strange couple leap back into the ship and throw away Traxhilus too.Then the fight is now on the ground.The Thing and Lobo are reaching Traxhilus but...
BEN, LOBO!MOVE!GO AWAY!
Reed is handling a huge cannon he build with Maximus, it emits positive energy that can block the link of Traxhilus with the NZone and block his powers or put them on a lower level.
Fire!
Reed shoots, and Traxhilus starts to shake and fall in pain, his energy is surrounding him and burning him, appearently.
Thanks human.Now i know where the positive Universe is.And i can tap into his energy too.
How can it be possible?Maximus what have you done to the cannon?
I...Nothing.How can you really think i want to let this thing staying alive?
Ahhh you're two newbies.Let me repair that stuff.
NO!You primitive!Maximus shoots at Lobo, who just throw him a rock and knock him unconscious.
Ok this must be put here, this there and...
How can you known it?
Hey i'm not a stupid.On Czarnia i go at school for a certain period Plastic-Uncle.Ok now that stuff may work or damn i'll kick the azz of the bee without it
Mr.Fantastic shoots just in time to help Ben who was falling under the attacks of Traxhilus, that now falls on his knees, his body his emiting burst of energy around.
What?What did you do Lobo?He's reaching crytical mass!
Ops!Bah we just need to kick him away.LIKE THIS!

K3VIL
Lobo and the Thing hits Traxhilus in the chest with a double punch throwing him into the space of the NZone.Traxhius stops to emit energy then explode in a burst of energy.
Ok, so now we can
HEY YA!I KICK THE AZZ OF THE BEEMAN!
Err...maybe WE.
Ok ok Plastic-Uncle.WE KICK THE AZZ OF THE BEEMAN.NOW GO DRINK BEER ROCK GUY!
But the fight...
IT'S DRUNKEN TIME!
The End...

K3VIL
UP

MERCILOUS
ummm...

Scoobless
i can't be bothered to read all of your post K3VIL...... so i'll just ignore it and say the FF win but not all survive

Cosmo Kramer
I wonder how this bumped thread would fly in the modern, Sock infested KMC? whistle

Galan007
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
in the modern, Sock infested KMC? whistle Now that's just funny. twisted

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Lobo gets taken down and out.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Lobo gets taken down and out. By who?

batdude123
Originally posted by snoopdogg
By who?

Yo' momma? ermmhappy

Cosmo Kramer
Hmm...I see potentiol. **** I cant spell.

SevenShackles
lobo rapes um

Grimm22
Originally posted by crazyspinz
not a chance.

lobo would destroy them in a second even if reed had the ultimate nulifier,

why? cuz lobo dont give a sh*t and wouldnt care if reed destroyed the universe, but we all know that reed never would

lobo owns all

no expression.....

You don't know much about the Ult. Nullifier do you?

grey fox
Originally posted by Grimm22
no expression.....

You don't know much about the Ult. Nullifier do you?

You do realise that post was over 2 years ago....

complexbrother
with prep FF

without they die.

Spankyham
Lobo takes this.

Cosmo Kramer
Dont die...

hush
lobo kills the FF.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He wins this one though, unless they ambush him while he's having sex with Sue.

He wouldn't do that, would he?

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah he would!

grey fox
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
He wouldn't do that, would he?

I wouldn't be suprised.

Cosmo Kramer
Augh-ha!

llagrok
What was the first thing Lobo did when meeting Starfire during 52?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by llagrok

What?

llagrok
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
What?

Take off her bra.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok

Yell.

The second thing he did was tear off her top.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yell.

The second thing he did was tear off her top.

Ah yeah, my bad.

Cosmo Kramer
ic.

Jebus reborn
I wonder if people actually take into consideration what the F4 has beat, or taken out when they decide battles, instead of individual powers...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
I wonder if people actually take into consideration what the F4 has beat, or taken out when they decide battles, instead of individual powers...

Well without time for Reed to make a special weapon they can't even match Lobo in any area but versatility.

Cosmo Kramer
This is becoming a battle of DC vs. Marvel powers...or readers?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well without time for Reed to make a special weapon they can't even match Lobo in any area but versatility. Reed always pulls out a weapon out of nowhere in most of his fights.
"It's like, Reed, you've got nothing? Ha, I thought you were smart. You should know that my power is triple your entire tea... aghhh!"
"How does that bomb I just put down your throat taste, b*tch?"

And that's the sum, of about 500+ comics.

Symmetric Chaos
Reed always pulls out a weapon out of nowhere in most of his fights.
"It's like, Reed, you've got nothing? Ha, I thought you were smart. You should know that my power is triple your entire tea... aghhh!"

And that's the sum, of about 500+ comics.

Wonder where he hides them. I guess if he's strechy ermm

Cosmo Kramer
wow

Juntai
Reed always pulls out a weapon out of nowhere in most of his fights.

And that's the sum, of about 500+ comics. However plot devices aren't neccisarily covered in a no prep fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.