Favorite Nivana Album........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
Mine's Bleach. I'm partial to it because it is a pure punk album and when I began listening to Nirvana I was a huge punk fan. I can put that cd in at any time and listen to it straight through without skipping any songs......no matter what kind of mood I am in.

My favorite songs on the album are probably "Love Buzz", "Negative Creep" and "Downer"...........

Sir Bob III
bleach!!!!!

amity75
I like unplugged coz it was so different and was the complete opposite of what everyone was expecting. Also The Meat Puppets rule.

Evil Dead
I know Nevermind was huge and had many great songs on it so a lot of people probably won't agree with me on this and that's okay.......but here's the way I personally rank the Nirvana albums.

1. Bleach
2. MTV Unplugged in New York
3. Nevermind
4. In Utero
5. Incesticide
6. Wishkah
7. The New one......Nirvana

I love the song "Spank Thru"......Wishkah would be higher up on my list if they had picked a better recording of the song to put on the album. I have atleast 3 better versions of Spank Thru on bootlegs that are much better than the one they put on From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah.

Jeff_Atello
Mine is Bleach, as well. Unplugged is also great, but I wouldn't classify it with the other albums because it isn't a studio album. The same goes for the "best of" album.

Evil Dead
then technically Wishkah would have to be excluded from the list......awell as Incesticide as it's not actually a studio album, it's a compilation of Bsides and unreleased material. That would have only left Bleach, Nevermind, and In Utero. sad

DaRk Jester
My fav is unpluged cuz the set was like someone just die hich was kurt cobane like 2weake

total metalhead
In Utero. i really really love Heart-Shaped Box.

loserib
the unpluged is my favorite of all i love the whole mood of the record its great to just throw on kick back and relaxe to also a very fun sing along

Jeff_Atello
I didn't know that about Incesticide, lol.

VilleValo462
In Utero ..

Darth Jello
judging from what was supposedly on it, i would have to say the DGC staff only album Verse, Chorus, Verse. we'll hear most of it in the long awaited boxed set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.