new site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soid63
wxw.starwarscancun.cjb.net

big grin

mucha informacion fotos y mas de episodio3

new phothos insider 80 aqui

en spanish!

SpEeDwAy
EDIT.

BAILY
stuff from this site has been posted here before, but at least now people know the site to go to... I never found it a good site myself, but it has good crap in it, I guess??? blink blink

§pearhead
in case you missed it, most de las personas aqui no hablen espanol no expression

pretend that has accent marks and a tilde where appropriate

Jedi Priestess
Last time I checked this was an English speaking forum???

LandoSpeeder
I can't read a crap their even with it translated to English, and it takes for ever to load. Load o crapo. stick out tongue

BAILY
yeah, not the best SW site, mostly because of the language difference, oh well...... BTW nice sig LandoSpeeder. Looks like Lando gets the lady (in a metal bikini), lol stick out tongue stick out tongue

your momz
i love it.. and ive only taken one year of spanish and i understand most of it.. its easy!

LandoSpeeder
Happy Dance

Thanks.

Ushgarak
Err, ok, point made, but closing, because this place really shouldn't be used as a gateway to other sites; Lord knows there ar eenough out there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.