Sebastien Lefebvre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
anybodu here like seb from simple plan?? i sure do!!! smile

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
seb so cute!!!

MornGlory
he looks like a boyfriend I had in highschool... and he ended up being an a@@hole

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
lol well from wut simple plan say in the DVD...he's a sweetheart!! lol

MornGlory
ok but Im just saying that he looks just like a guy a dated in highschool - we dated for 6 months - and he was and still an ASS!!

Im just stating that he looks like a guy I dated and Im sure Seb is sweet. smile

Lilli08
He's cute.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
AHHH!! I love Seb!!!! hes like my favourite next to David!!!!!!!!!! hes so hott!

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
i love his eyes. i would have to say he has the prettiest eyes i have ever seen!!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ya they're beautiful

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
SEBBY!!! he is really cute

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
eek! double hottness!!!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
HOTT! eek!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
yes yes very very hot

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ok last one!! he has a big nose..its cute tho

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
hehe....soo cute!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
lol I know.

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
He's so cute and his smile is so awesome. Like after he says "When there's no top on the bus it's windy" in the London UK Tour section of the DVD in the extras. Jeff talks so funny in the 'Meet Simple Plan' part of the video when he's like "They wanted a whole lot of Jeff" I love it so much. I hope I get to meet Sebastien though! I've met Jeff and Pierre and seen David (he was with some chick so I didn't want to 'interrupt' them. And he was heading straight towards a security guard and my friend and I were in a section of the place we shouldn't have been...shhhh!) But the next time I go to a concert or something, I really hope I get to meet Seb!

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
Why is no one writing anything in here?!? Seb is a totally freakin' awesome guitar player and I love how he hunches over and plays in the 'Addicted' video!!! So totally aweomse, and when he rocks out...so great!!! Um...yeah. To sum things up; he plays guitar (which by the way, is totally sexy) and he himself is indeed sexy!

Morning_Glory
i dont think he is that great of a guitar player.. sorry

bIlLy_TaLeNt94
Oh no you did not! Are you telling me that YOU are the right person to say that type of thing? Have you ever played a guitar before or have any experience at all that would enable you to say such things about his guitar capabilities? If so, you're still wrong. Seb is a totally wicked awesome guitar player and if you can't see that...you obviously are not musically inclined.

Morning_Glory
I can play some accoustic guitar--

as a music fan just as you are I have many many guitar players and I dont think he is that great.. and if he is great you cant tell it from their songs.. cause their songs are really lame anymore

bIlLy_TaLeNt94
'Cause their songs are really lame anymore' Do you even think before you type? Honestly who writes that? You can play 'some' acoustic guitar...wow. Seb has to do strum chords and pick notes WHILE performing LIVE. If you don't think that Seb is a good guitar player...who exactly do you think is?

Morning_Glory
what do you do? who are you? I dont care what you think...? and I dont think he is that great-- plain and simple

bIlLy_TaLeNt94
Um...you didn't answer my question. Who are these 'better' guitarists that you speak of? Why do you keep repeating yourself? I got the fact that you didn't like Seb the first time you wrote it. Why do you want to know who I am and what I do? It's sort of creepy and a little stalkerish...not a very good thing. Anyways, my best friends dad and brother play bass and electric guitar and all taht fun stuff. So I know a whole lot more than you do about guitar palying!

Morning_Glory
i never once said i was better.. i just said that I didnt think he was a very good guitar player.. and i dont think Simple Plan is a very good band at all
and you are nobody either..

if they didnt play their instruments they would just be another boy band like backstreet boys and Nysnc

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
ok please i mde this thread so we could talk about seb...not critisize him...please dont make this turn out like the simple plan thread!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ya geez and they aren't like the ****ing backstreet boys..Simple Plan are a good band...and they do play their instruments very well and Pierre has a great voice! I don't know why everyone thinks they suck..oh wait their just mad cuz Simple Plan are so successful and their shitty bands aren't stick out tongue thats basically it

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
no hes a really good guitar player I was watching the DVD of Simple Plan on the back of CD and Seb was playing and he great but Jeff is a better guitar player..Jeff Rocks but Seb is just rhythm but hes still great...and omg he can piano too he played piano in 'Untitled' eek!

but Morning_Glory he is really good I guess you haven't heard him enough to tell erm

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
yea i remeber seeing the clip of him playing the piano.....thats so f*ckin rad that he can play........thats hot lol

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
lol I know and then David was playing the guitar *drools*

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
yea i know he loks so sexy when he is playin in that part.....well he looks sexy ANYWHERE!! lol

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
lol agreed

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
In that part where's he's playing the guitar (David) the tune he's playing sounds really cool. Sebastien is a wicked guitar player and I would take lessons from him anyday wink He seems like such a sweetie and I can't believe MornGlory said he wasn't a good guitar player sad I mean, anyone can clearly see that he has talent and he uses it well. Simple Plan never has and never will be a boy band! Boy bands only focus on the vocals and they don't realize the true beauty of the song-- it's instruments and the melody. I love the songs that SP make, they're melodies are so catching and I love them so much. You guys should see my wall!!! There is like SP everywhere! I love it so much!!!

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
I almost forgot...the music video was SOOOOOOOOO awesome. I recorded it and have watched it so many times. David looks sort of pale in the beginning though. Did you guys see the back of Seb;s guitar? It said 'I *heart* Jamie' There was a heart where I have it in stars or whatever. I read in his thank-you's on the c.d. and it might be his sister...but I don't know. Does anybody know who for sure Jamie is?

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
Morning_Glory- I think billytalent94 was trying to ask you WHO you thought was better than Sebastien. You totally misunderstood her question and just flipped out. Next time take a deep breath and THINK before you reply to something.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
its his fiancee sadsadsad hes engaged...well thats what I heard but Jamie is his girlfriend

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
they're all looking at Davids ass! hahahaha

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
mmm seb

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
yummy pics...specailly the one of davids ass.....hehe thats nice......

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
LMAO...ya I was drooling over that

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
SEB! hahaha in the shower

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
haha i love that pick!

Caribbean_Chick
Awwww Seb he's soooooooooooooooo adorable.. Did any1 notice what was on his guitar during the shutup video????

I hate this "jamie" personstick out tongue

Meanwhile David has a Green Day sign.. yes go David

This is an LJ banner.. but it's very prettyfulstick out tonguewink

it's kind of blurry.. but I do see abs on the little guy

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
hahaha! seb and David being gay together how hot is that!

Caribbean_Chick
lmfao wow that is hot.. where was that pic taken btw?

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
seb looks kinda posessed or something lol but still very hot....same as david!! hehe

splover08
I LOVE SEBASTIEN HE IS THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love Happy Dance This bannana is AWESOME!!!! so is sebastien, david and pierre from simple plan!

Morning_Glory
there is already a simple plan thread....UGH!!!

-Funky Punk-
ohh sebbi is awsome

Emma718
GO SEB..his totally cool..but Davids still my favourite..lol

Morning_Glory
Seb looks like a guy I dated in highschool... who ended up being a total nerd - he works on wall street now in New York... what a dork!

Cinemaddiction
Oh yeah. Talk about this guy in the "Guys of Simple Plan" thread. Pardon my ignorance. I hate shitty music.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.