X-men Horoscopes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buffymitch
I just thought of something really weird. I don't know if the writer fof x-men ever came up with birthdays for their characters. if they have i would like to know them but if they haven't what do you think their horoscopes would be. Looking at thier personalties. I came up with one. Jean grey must be a pisces. what do you guys think

Clovie
jean could also be virgin..

rogue most probably capricorn.
kitty could be gemine

(and if i write the names wrong sorry)

Arcane
jean virgin ahahahhahahahaha thats a good one

pr1983
cyclops's gotta be a leo, born leader, loyal to a fault, emotionally stunted...

Agneto
Sabretooth would be leo
Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch would be gemini
Storm would be aquarius
Juggernaut would be taurus

Paola
Psylocke a gemini! eek! like moi blackqueen

Dez Wagner
Nightcrawler is gemini in the movie and scorpion in the comics. O.O

sailormoon
I think Wolverine's a Taurus! yes

buffymitch
I think Jean And Rogue are both Pisces because they Are both emotional and both think they can do a lot on their own but always seek for help when it comes to big problems.

katie_girl09
Hey, what do you think Gambit would be? Maybe a Leo or something.

jenn624
i see gambit as a scorpio

raventears
Oh, Ororo is *definately* a Libra. The scales represent balance and who is more balanced than Ro, eh?

Being a Libra myself ... She's got the fit to be one.

Telepath_Bedlam
Storm shows more Aquarius traits than Libra. She is a humanitarian (who can doubt that?) and she cannot abandon her emotions. This shows true because she knows her emotions are tied into the weather and although she tries to supress her emotions, they always come up.

PS: I'm an Aquarius so one of my favorite characters better be too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.