Trivia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

temp-nonaccount
EDIT : Later

temp-nonaccount
1. Who played chewbacca in the old trilogy?
2. What was completly destroyed in return of the jedi?
3. What were c-3pos words upon seeing an ewok?

Jedi Priestess
Rule # 1. you have to have a mods permission for this
Rule # 2. It would most likely go in the EU section.

and and nice to see you again green

temp-nonaccount
good point.
Ill ask a mod.
And your "Let it hang out" should go into the eu section.

temp-nonaccount
i see you knew who i was straight off
im fixing the "sock" thing by contacting the admin
until its fixed up im gonna use this acocunt.

Jedi Priestess
You already in BIG trouble for making another sock. smile And I dont know what the hell your problem is with that thread, but Ush told you what the score was there and he's the law in this section so deal with it.

temp-nonaccount
Jedi, please leave me be.
why do you continue to bother me?
in rules it says about senior members helping out new people.
youve done that when?

Jedi Priestess
Listen pal you have deserved every thing youve been dished out here by being quite simply an idiot. And then Ush tried to give you the benfit of the doubt this morning and you couldnt let it go. So go cry on someone elses shoulder.

temp-nonaccount
Another thing
In the rules it says no multiple accounts if its for a devious purpose
and in no way is the reason i made another account devious.

temp-nonaccount
benefit of doubt by ban?
that seems quite weird

Jedi Priestess
Once you are banned, you are forbidden from making a sock. It's pretty black and white. If you had a probelm you should have pm'd Raz. I have no sympathy for someone who operates the way you do.

temp-nonaccount
i have pmed raz im waiting for a response when he comes online

temp-nonaccount
and still
my "sock" is in no way for a devious purpose.
all i wanted to do was post a few messages on here.

Cinemaddiction
You've been banned multiple times for various reasons. Returning under a sock is a no-no, and you know better, atleast so I thought. It's not my jurisdiction, so I've forwarded the issue to Mechmoggy, and crew.

Jedi Priestess
Good luck on that pm to Raz as he's got the flu and you'll have to wait till he gets better. I will tell you he generally has no sympathy for someone thats made one sock much less two.

temp-nonaccount
1. Barbra Streisand
2. Mark hamils career
3. "Oh my, dr.ruth, why are you here?"

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
precisely why you were banned.

temp-nonaccount
Please cinema don;t ban me.
I just want to post a few msgs until my old account is up again.
As soon as raz helps me out with my account problem ill be off this account for good

temp-nonaccount
Preistess just a bit of humor.
And why is humor not allowed on this board?

Jedi Priestess
FOR THE 10 TIME>>>>>>>>..IT GOES IN THE EU SECTION.

temp-nonaccount
Preistess ushgarak said before that this is the primary board where most people look. Thats why you thread " hang out " is still up and running.

Jedi Priestess
That thread has more posts than any other of all 4 SW sections combined. Get a grip. At the time we got the ok for that thread we were told it was going to be the ONLY one allowed. Live with it. Accept it. Take your trivia thread and post it in the EU section and you wont have any problems.

temp-nonaccount
Do you not post on the eu section then?

Darth Subjekt
why are you hell bent on pissing off the wrong people? And as far JP helping new people, when i was new here, she was more than generous and helped me cause i 1 paid attention to the rules, and 2 was cordial with her. So she has helped people, she just doesnt like you, along with alot of other people on here. I dont know why you want to learn the hard way, but you gonna learn.

temp-nonaccount
so because she helped you and maybe ONLY you im ment to stop?

Jedi Priestess
errr I post all over KMC, but mainly here. Look I dont have a problem with anyone until they yank my chain...then it's all's fair as far as Im concerned and you went out of your way with your crack about me this morning, so if you cant handle the heat then stay out of the kitchen. And for the record, Ive helped alot of new people here and I have the pms to prove it, there are just a few people that cant stand me and thats peachy as the feeling is mutual. But the moderator of this forum explained all this to you this morning and yet you contuinued to argue and then you got banned again, and here you are tonight with ANOTHER sock. Thats speaks volumes about your level of intelligence.

Darth Subjekt
yes, if you were banned yes!!!! And dumbass, you asked who she helped and when..SO I ANSWERED YOU DIPSHIT! She doesnt just go off any any and everyone...you have to piss her of first which you obviously have done....so save yourself time and embarrassment and leave.....you wont like whats coming to you...i promise.

temp-nonaccount
1 thing

Before i made the "crack" this "this morning" you still targeted me to annoy just as i am annoying you.
And whats a het?

Jedi Priestess

temp-nonaccount
quite offensive sub
And im not embarrassed about a forum mate.
they are just words.

temp-nonaccount
Try posting a little less or in paragraphs i cannot be bothered reading that much. And all the crap from "this morning" i can barly remember, "this morning" for you was last night for me.

Jedi Priestess
that speaks volumes.

Look I am done arguing with you much the way Ush and Milla were done arguing with you.

I reported your sock and you can expect another ban as soon as a global mod comes online.

Have a nice day. smile

Hope you can be "bothered" to read all that writing.

temp-nonaccount
Since it was nicley broken up i did read it.
My "sock" is still not for devious purposes if i was using it directly to insult people or break rules purposly it would be which it ain't.

bilbofett
Dude, get lost. Your insults are bad enough but your idiotic and redundant threads are just a waste of space. Whatever is eating you - must be suffering horribly, so do EVERYONE a favor & go away. Why would you want to be somewhere that people obviously despise you? I mean there are tons of us here who get along fine, then some jerk like you comes along, makes insults & then wonders why noone likes him! Get a clue & get lost....

Torik_Shai
But you are insulting people and breaking rules. confused

temp-nonaccount
What insults have i made to start this?

temp-nonaccount
again to torik this time what insults?

Darth_Nefarus
1. Peter Mayhews
2. The Death Star and everything inside of it.
3. "Oh my head. Oh my goodness!"

Jedi Priestess
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=320355&perpage=10&pagenumber=1

Torik_Shai
You're insulting everyone with your blatant disregard for the rules. That ruins these boards for everyone.

temp-nonaccount
ive broken 2 rules both by accident,

The "sock" issue which i am waiting to be fixed
and the wronf place for thread thing, if someone had kindly said "perhaps you should take your thread over to eu because this is not the place for it." i would have

bilbofett
If you act like an a$$, don't get insulted if people ride you.

BadKitty
yeah it's him...closing this heated thread gang

BadKitty
actually I must add creating a sock after a ban is a devious purpose mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.