High School Wretsling Editorial.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Castor

DeNiro
What the f**k? Why would u even post a thread about the discussion of all wrestlers being gay? That is so wrong its not even funny. Yes the Greeks were almost all homosexual, why would they half naked statue of guys every where. Even a older man would teach a younger man way back then how to date but in the mean time have sex with him.

But to say that all wrestlers now a days are gay is totally absurd. I mean I highly doubt that even more then 2 percent of high school wrestlers are gay. I know for a fact that there is 0 percent at my school.

Castor
Dude, its satire. I am a high school wretsler. LOL. Chill. The assignment was to present an ubsurd solution to a problem.

DeNiro
NOTE: Already Apologized to Castor in a pm stick out tongue

Castor
LOL. I just wish some other people whould reply to the thread. Heh.

DeNiro
People can be stupid if they find a topic to long now i found it very intresting now since i read it from ur point of biew instead of my very direct thought of what the thread orignally meant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.