The Son Of A ***** Below You Game...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
There seem to be a lot of these stupid threads doing the rounds, so I thought I'd contribute to the general inanity of it all...

Serve me up a stiff one, Poppa Doc...dis drink is flatter than a girl with pancakes for boobs. What a waste! If anything, she should get her grubby hands on a bicycle pump and get those damn things inflated! A penny spent sweating is greater than a life-time spent gambling...Old Billy G said that...he was a wise man, but prone to sudden bouts of necrophilia...a nasty habit, if ever there was one.

Anyway, the name of the game is to type something - using your fingers or toes - scurrilous or encomiastical about the person below you...It's all in jest, so don't take offence...

The Son Of A ***** Below Me is a weak minded fool, who sees this thread as a chance to raise his/her post-count, which he/she considers to be a barometer of 'coolness'. V V V V V V

Ronny
the son of a ***** above me should get a life blink

Tex
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar54570_1.gif

Ou Be Low hoo
You're a lucky son of a bee-atch, Texas Pete...What would have happened if the son of biznitch below you wasn't me!?! You'd end up looking like a terrible fool in drag with egg all over your clown face...Count your lucky lonestars, that I was here to save the day! No 'thank you' is necessary...it's all part of da Jesus-service...

The son of a ***** below me is happy to insert carrots in places that the moon doesn't ghost over...

AvP
this thread will be closed soon you know

Ou Be Low hoo
If you understand this word then you'll realise there is no reason for it to be closed. Oh, I forgot...the word is:

encomiastical

The soab below me is a smart, young cookie who understands it...

enema
Why thank you.

The person below me is epicene

Sex Pistol
The soab below me is a secret Micheal Jackson fan, and not becuase of his music, but because they like his 'secret' lifestyle.

Ou Be Low hoo
It's true...I'm one Smooooooooooooooooth Criminal! OWWWWWWWW!

The soab below me behaves in a nature in tune with the biological representation of Yin-Yang.

AvP
what, your not playng this are you SP

nitro-swicked
blink what the f-uck is goin on with u people these days?

WindDancer
This could get ugly and is also member bashing.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.