CONFIRMED: Release date

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bob-Zombie
via starwars website

Episode III Release Dates Announced

The circle will at last be complete when Star Wars: Episode III is released to theaters in the United States and Canada, with a near-simultaneous release around the world, on Thursday, May 19, 2005. In Japan, Episode III will be released in July, the traditional month for Star Wars premieres.

Exact information for other countries outside of the U.S. and Canada will be coming shortly, so keep checking starwars.com for full details as May 2005 approaches.

In North America, May has been the traditional release date for Star Wars films since the first movie in 1977. The North American release dates for the previous films in the Star Wars saga are:

Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope - May 25, 1977
Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back - May 21, 1980
Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi - May 25, 1983
Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace - May 19, 1999
Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones - May 16, 2002

sasa
ermm... its been confirm long ago dude..smile

Bob-Zombie
yes i know
but im sick of hearing about trialers. It goes like this, would you rather see a trailer or a movie?

sasa
yup.... but the trailers build up the excitement....so, im looking forward for both~!!! And bring it on MAY 2005!!!

Bob-Zombie
man i hate waiting,
patience is my greastest foe

Cheesiness
Close the thread!!!

Bob-Zombie
Why chessiness?
Hey its also cause of you i made this big grin

Bob-Zombie
I messed it up a bit thp
it looks like anakin has a mullet

GCG
I would have tought that for the last of the Saga he would have released it on the 4th...............sounding as MAY the 4th be with you wink

Bob-Zombie
Thats pretty good, May the 4th be with you, i like big grin

GCG
yeah ; pity lucas didnt think about it

PVS
lets just set the date for january 12, because im sick of waiting

Bob-Zombie
id rather have it at january 9th so that would mean ive seen it already

queeq
Closing, This sock smells.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.