I felt so sorry for him I almost cried...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Just before I met this really cool, sweet guy. I felt so sorry for him I almost cried, his brother and dad were killed in a car accident when he was little. He's really nice and SO sweet, but his step-dad treats him like shit.

When I got tears in my eyes because I felt sorry for him he said "Are you okay? Sorry if I did anything to hurt you, you don't have to hang out with me if you don't want to..." which made me cry even more! cry

nitro-swicked
awe sad

BlackC@t
And he's so good looking too! sad

We have stuff in common because my Mum died in a car-accident and my step-mum treats me bad too.

nitro-swicked
awe well i guess u have found a new friend who u can actually relate to smile

BlackC@t
Hey yeah! smile

But there has to be something wrong with him, he's just to perfect. Smart, hansome...

nitro-swicked
we'll get to know him even better... ask him on a date or something then if u like him after that make him urs......always worked for me but it was with a girl not a boy but u get my point??

Rosen Amernans
Just don't go looking for something wrong - he might actually be the great guy he seems to be. All the best with whatever you do. smile

nitro-swicked
^has a point!!!!

JToTheP
I don't think any of you realize, that even nice guys get tired of sympathy tears eventually. They never admit it....but they do.

nitro-swicked
yea but shes not givin him sympathy shes tryin to get to know him better!!

JToTheP
When she said what he said about it being okay her not wanting to hang out with him, and her wanting to cry more, that's sympathy crying.

Rosen Amernans
True.

Don't think that's the point here though - more about what happens next...

Alpha Centauri
My advice is, dress as The Black Cat......

......No that really was it. That would be hot.

-AC

BlackC@t
That can be arranged naughty

Frosty Beverage
yes... your signiture definitely expresses your compassionate emotions towards humans. smile

Alpha Centauri
It can be arranged???

*Shakes fist in Homer Simpson style*

Do itttttt.

No for real, actually do it. No one needs to see the pics but me wink.

-AC

bazooka
hmm...some guy is very good in obtain others sympathy, gettin know more first... erm

BlackC@t
Or I could pierce my body all over with metal wires and shardes of glass, what do ya' think about that!? eek!

Alpha Centauri
Nah I think dressing up as The Black Cat is the way to go.

-AC

silver_tears
That is sad sad

charmedFairy
That is sad, but best of luck with whatever you choose to do, go get him big grin happy

BlackC@t
I know sad

I also feel so guilty for having a crush on him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.