the hulk: has he diminished or is he just a thicko?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
Alright fans , lets get this straight! There's been a lot of Hulk bashing lately! Even the writers make him suck like a water melon!
1: FOR INSTANCE, he just still wants to be left alone after all these years
2: He almost gets killed by Wolverine in one comic witgh those fcuked
claws and is actually scared for the first time in his life! Oh for Petes
sake. This is the Hulk man, its like Hulk Hogan crying for mercy from
a skiny security man with a baseball bat.
3: They should bring back ther grey hulk because if David Banner was h
half as bright as they make him out to be, he'd have found a way by
now to control the Hulks mind even if it's only for half a day!

4: The hulk gets stronger the more angry he becomes so in a fight with
Wolverine shouldn't Wolvie get more hurt or the man cant feel pain
cos his body heals so fast! Duh! When does the Hulk turn savage
and actually goes for the kill and doesn''t give the smuck time to
recover!

5: The Hulk could by now (having been a member of the avengers)
communicate better with tiny humans! And when does he fall in love
again?

6: If the Hulk is not the strongest in the Marvel dom, who is?

Red Superfly
I hate how over-powerred Wolverine has become. Taking on the Hulk - no chance. Hulk would just get madder and madder, and carry on hurting Wolverine. Both continually heal, so neither would get anywhere.

Hulk just gets madder so he grows rediculously big, grabs wolverine like a doll and can either squeeze Wolvie till he says uncle or just continually gouge his eyes out with a stick, let them reheal, and keep doing it. Wolverine could survive against Hulk, but as for mking him scared, thats BS.

dami wilson
THANK YOU DUDE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNREAL! I was shocked beyond comprihension! This is the strongest man in the comic universe? I think Marvel is being invaded by too many female artists! The Hulk's becoming a p-ssy and no aim in life except for running away from tiny puny human beings! Man they should bring back the grey hulk1 The one who can think and talk properly1 Gosh, even the dynosaurs in Jurasic Park had better intelligence in hunting people down
yet all the hulk likes to do is be left alone? I think no matter what he is still human and must want to be loved! Must also get better understanding that he is learning as he grows older.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.