Hilary Duff hateres

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
I HATE HILARY
SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING.
SHE IS NOT PRETTY
SHE IS NOT TALENTED WITH A VOICE
SHE USES MECHANICAL VOICES
HER VIDEOS SUCK!
SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRATTY.
WAIT I KNOW U WILL SAY "HOE DO YOU KNOW?"
WELL MY FRIENDS DAD WORKS WITH HILARY DUFF ON HER VIDEOS
AND HE SAYS THAT SHE SHOWS SOOOOOOOO MUCH ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE DIRECTOR AND THE CREW.
I MHATE HER

Evil Dead
Hate her if you wish..........but being a 14 year old female yourself, you are not qualified to judge her looks and if she is pretty or not.......unless you are a lesbian. Are you a lesbian?

I'm a male.......and I think she's cute. So she doesn't turn a 14 year old straight girl on...........ok. She sure turns on a 25 year old male who is just counting the days until she turns 18.

Sir Bob III
PH- DAMN RIGHT!!
ED- What the f**k?

Evil Dead
That's like me coming on here and saying "Brad Pitt is ugly!"........

I'm a straight guy.......I'm no expert on if guys are cute or not. I'm sure alot of you females would agree that Brad Pitt isn't ugly wouldn't you?

Asami
I think Hilary Duff appeals more to the younger generation, like when Britney Spears and I are the same age, so when she came out surely other girls were bitching her off. Preference and peer I reckon.

But on the topic, I'm no fan of Hilary Duff.. What a surname! I'm sure its not only me who thinks of the Simpsons...

Evil Dead
she's annoying........and to be truthful.....all I've ever seen of her was on her tv show, and I only saw that for a few minutes before I turned it off. I did see a video of hers on tv yesterday.......she can't sing. She is still a cute little girl. Much better looking than the ape like Olsen twins that everybody makes a big deal about.

Smodden
hilary duff is awesome and .....hot....anyone who dosn't think she's hot...has problems....SeroiOUS problems...

imho

Orlando Bloom03
Totally against you!!! I hate Hilary!!!

steely balls
hillary duff sucks at everything she has done so far, i wouldn't even consider her an artist because it's all been done before.

steely balls
yeah i don't see the big deal about he olsen twins

Jeff_Atello
Evil Dead, I agree with you about Hillary Duff. She is talentless, but she's damn hot. I don't however, agree with you about the Olsen Twins. I think they look a lot better than Hillary Duff, and double the fun...I prefer Lindsay Lohan. she just seems a whole lot cooler, and she's a lot hotter than Hillary Duff.

punkyhermy
hey i dont think there is any thing wrong in judging a female actress .
that is wat most of the girls do.
and besides that i hate hilary,she totally repeats her lyrics all the tme
and her videos suck
and she is soo fat.
she should really diet(i never insult ppl on their looks but hate her sooooo much i have to)

The D
and she is soo fat.
she should really diet

Thats just wrong, she isn't fat and at least she isn't a stick. Thin girls are a real turn off. She has a nice figure, she may not be extremely talented but she is very attractive and I (and a lot of other peole) like her.

The D

The D
Damn it, soz messed up.

The D
Thats just wrong, she isn't fat and at least she isn't a stick. Thin girls are a real turn off. She has a nice figure, she may not be extremely talented but she is very attractive and I (and a lot of other peole) like her.

The D
I got it right, my first quote, soz bout the stupid mess before hand.
but I am right, you have no right to call her fat when she clearly isnt.

punkyhermy
i never said she should be thin.
i just said that thoes fat arms ruin her figure.
and i think she isnt pretty
you can like her
it is noooo big.

Jeff_Atello
I think she's very good-looking, and I don't see any fat on her at all. Again, I prefer Lindsay Lohan.

muse5
hear hear, her music makes me want to kill myself... she's soooo annoying, i'm her age and can't stand her at all, but punkyhermy she's not fat, i hate her but the truth is, she's not fat, i'm not a lesbian for saying that, i'm just commenting

Jeff_Atello
So don't listen to her music...just admire her beauty

punkyhermy
uhhhh
beauty
her face sometimes makes me fell like vometing!
and i also prefer lisnsey lohan.
ohhhhh yaaaa did you guys see her on teen nick,
she wasnt answering any thing properly.
thoese teens over there must be soo dissapinted with her.
and ya her arms are very fat, just focus on them and you will see,they look like as if a bee stunk her,and when she sings she squeezes her arms to her body soo they look even fater.
and if im wrong i only saw her once on tv and that is wat she did.
and her body is sort of fat.
she isnt all like a baloon but she is sort of fat
i know her stomach is(these are just comments)
now her acting is all "anh ahh ahh ahh"
seriuosly that is all she knows!
but i liked cadet kelly(cuz of christy carlson romano)
but i must admit she shows much more lesss skin than emma watson,
atleast she stays her age and dresses according to her age(thats a good sign)smile
and her music sucks they are all the same and she like repeats her lyrics all the time in her songs like" why not take a craszy chance """"""""
that is all she does
i sort of like her song so yesterday
its the best ne she ot!hahaha
are these reasons enough
PS theses are just comments(for thoes who think wierd)

iluvpippin
yeah i h8 her!

Orlando Bloom03
Ya... I HATE HILARY!!!

Jeff_Atello
Punky...it sounds to me as if you're jealous. I think she's beautiful and she has an OK voice. Not great, but not horrible. Lindsay, however, is gorgeous, and she has a great voice.

eleveninches
I personally think that shes really cute and sexy. Don't know much about her music/acting career though smile

Jeff_Atello
^ I'm with you.

punkyhermy
I WOULD BE JEALOUS OF SOMEONE I LIKE,THAT IS SOMEONE LIKE WHOM I'D WANT TO BE.I HATE HILARY I DON'T WANT TO HAVE WAT SHE HAS SO I'M NOT JEALOUS.AS FOR LINDSAY SHE'S SOMEONE I SHOPULD BE JEALOUS OF,BUT SINCE SHE DESERVE ALL SHE GOT WHY SHOULD I CURSE HER FOR THAT?

Jeff_Atello
So what's your beef with Hillary? So she's not a wondeful singer...so what! There are plenty of artists who are famous that can't sing. Hell, that American Idol moron that sang, "She Bangs" got a F*N record deal because he sucks so bad! At least Hillary has a decent voice. Not to mention the fact that what you think is fat is obviously not the same as what I, or most other people, think is fat. I think Hillary is sexy.

DemonicGambit-2
In my opinion Hilary is just another tool for people to use. To my knowledge she doesn't write her 'music' (This is only to my knowledge) I'm not fond of her 'acting skills' she's just a pretty (HA!) face that people can stick on their labels or in their movie

Linkalicious
she's cute, but there are like a million cute girls out there. To make HER a star is a travesty.

punkyhermy
i never get it
whenever i say i hate a celebrity
u guys reply as if i am not allowed to hate someone.
ok if that is the case i will say
why do u like her soo much, you are not allowed to like someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will always hate that immature girl!

Jeff_Atello
Hate is a very strong word. You don't actually know her, you can't actually hate her.

Many artists don't write their own stuff. Christina Aguilera doesn't write her own stuff, but she's still a great singer and artist.

punkyhermy
wait wait wait
hey how can you........
say that i cant hate her because i dont know her
if that is the case i can say
"you cant like her coz you dont know her!!!
oh well!
ya hate is a word that dosen't describe how much i hate her.
she is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mad
oh well
you might be right to other ppl but not me!

iluvpippin
why should i b jelouse of her? im prettyer than her! laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
you splled haters wrong

burlyman
or was it you that spelled hateres wrong detective

Sir Bob III
bunny

Nilfalathiel
In every single "I hate..." thread or argument, there is always somebody that accuses the hater of being jealous. Anybody else think that's sort of weird?

I've said it once before, I'll say it again - Hilary is porky. Not fat, but at least porky. She hasn't got the legs or the arms. She may look sort of "cute," but I've seen cuter. She's your average teen. Nobody would look twice at her if her face wasn't plastered on every piece of Disney merchandise.

I guess that people think the average teen look is good, but it in no way merits the near-God worship she gets from some people o.o

Maybe I'm being harsh in calling her porky. Then again, I'm Asian. You don't see too many Asians that are that chubby. Maybe she isn't that chubby overall, but she's got thick arms and thick legs.

And I think I'm prettier than her laughing I mayn't have any singing voice and I may suck at acting, but I could whup her arse in band and I'm probably smarter - not to sound arrogant. What's there to be jealous about?

total metalhead
she aint all that. problem solved.

Sir Bob III
bunny

punkyhermy
huh?

muse5
me too!! and her always carrying that guitar around, please!!! i know for a fact that i am not jealous of her, she tries to hard, and for the sake of panty-hos, youre 16, lay off the makeup, she looks like tara reid, i'm 16 and i wear makeup but i don't cake it on like she does... grossness, and i think that there are alot of girls out there who are better singers than her but aren't getting the fame they deserve while she gets way more than she deserves

LeatherLep43
Oh... dudes. Some of you haters out there scare the shiit out of me. How can ya'll type something like this after the 9-1-1 attacks. We are posed to be equal and stuff. Did ya all know that you could be related to Hilary Duff somehow? So don't dis your relatives! And before you make comments about Hilary make sure you know her first. She's earned what she has. So don't call her a brat and **** cuz she probably hasn't even had sex. God... some of ya'll scare me. Hilary Duff is hot, very talented... or she wouldn't be all over out TV's if she wasn't. Ok?

DON'T HATE... APPRECIATE.

LeatherLep43
God... some of ya'll scare me. Hilary Duff is hot, very talented... or she wouldn't be all over our TV's if she wasn't. Ok?
(Correction)

And an add... an actress, singer, and designer is bound to have his or her bad days. Ok? Everyone does. What's weird is that we were talking about this in class today. She probably goes through alot of depression. So cut her some slack. A 16 year old working her butt off shouldn't be dissed everyday. Just get over it already. And stop making these Hilary Hater threads just to get your attention. You know Hilary is famous and will bring lots of fans pressing on this thread. And you know they are going to stand up for her. So quit!

Jeff_Atello
That's stupid rationale. After the 9-1-1 attacks...blah, blah. Sure, we could all be related to Hillary, and we don't know her, but we can have opinions. My opinion is the same as yours, though....she's hot, and quasi-talented.

RoguePw25
I'm sorry, but I'm a hIlary Duff Hater too. I can't stand her.

LeatherLep43
Exaclty... we don't know her. So therefore we shouldn't have any opinions especially bad ones... because we don't know her! Ok?? Never will either! So... stop. smokin'

muse5
september 11th... that has NOTHING to do with hilary duff, they hated us along time before and we were dumb enough to ignore the warnings etc, but my full opinion of that is for a different time and date,
Hilary Duff, the fact is : we don't know her, all we know is her tv interview personality, and what we get from that and base alot of our opinions on, is a whiny brat who is full of herself, i've listened to her music and i don't like it, there is nothing there, no depth, no imagination, no art or aesthetic, that's not music ,i think that she lacks certain talents, being ubiquitous in culture is the fault of the disney channel, they find actors for their shows and then they market them, she may be all over the place but that does not mean she's good, gigli was advertised all over the place and that was horrible, bottom line, i don't like hilary

Cyclops
Where do I sign up?

****in' slutty ass little biatch... who the hell is she do get her own line of clothes? Why are all these stupid little sluts making the mass majority of 14 years olds into slutty clones?

DemonicGambit-2
God I just can't stand her, not like there's anything really special about her. So she's blonde, so is half my school, so she's....well no...everything else is faked about her. I mean who here really thinks she doesn't have acne, or can really act. Or sing for that matter. They could have grabbed me off the street and I could have been her (Thank god I'm not -shudders- Plus I'm not blonde big grin)

Nilfalathiel
I could be related to Hilary? I never knew she was Chinese.

Oh and you're acting as if other teenagers that aren't famous aren't working their arses off daily. And depression? Sure, maybe she is, but where's the basis for that? You're only trying to make us seem like we're victimizing her. We surely aren't.

And the whole "no opinions because we don't know her personally..." Well, that's just hypocritical. What? So it's alright for you to like her, but we can't hate her? You don't know her either.

And there really isn't anything that special about her. I could be a Hilary type person too, but I don't try to seem like I'm good at something I'm not, I'm not blonde and I don't have porky arms (call me superficial, but you have to admit - they aren't exactly thin.)

I bet everybody now hates me for my long responses.

punkyhermy
HEHE!

sephirothmonk
she is ugly, snoughty and she makes me wanna die. omg, i just herd her voice on the tv. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. dont let me near that ax

RoxyInt
Hillary Duff is a loser with no life.. If it wasn't for all that damn makeup she wears she'd look like a baboons ass.. wait she already does..She has NO talent what so ever and I don't know what all of the fuss about her is anyway.. shes nothing special..And I know alot of girls who are way prettier than her.. And for all of You defensive "Hillary Duff Fans" I'm not Jelous of her who would be? I wouldn't want to have those gross pimple infested jiggly arms!!>:O

punkyhermy
yey!

SK88728
Hilary Duff love

Jeff_Atello
You people who "hate" her are completely idiotic. She has to have talent, or she wouldn't make it. She has a pretty good voice, she looks good, and she's a fairly good actress. That's more than you can say for most of the people in Hollywood who try to pursue singing/acting careers. And her clothing line...that's brilliant. The Olsen Twins have done it, and it worked out great. The difference between them and her, however, is the simple fact that the Olsen Twins are brilliant business women, and will be around for a long time, and Hillary Duff is just a passing trend.

JKozzy
Hear hear! beer

obsessed27
punkyhermy u could not be more right
my cuzin knos her friend & she sez hil is REALLY B***** to everyone
and she cant sing AT ALL
her videos r pointless and she is soooo ugly
FAKE
she hasn't done anything that hasnt alredy ben done!
SHE MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!
and i will thuroly njoi the day she pullz a britney and does dumb publicity stunts
she is really SO YESTERDAY!!!!

whats w that song nyway?!?!?!?!?!? mad mad mad

punkyhermy
thanx!
so im not the only one who hates her like shit!
hehe
have u seen the video of "come clean"
it is lousy
it is soooooooo lame
and is sooooooooooo pathetic.
she tries sooo hard to look delecate,but looks like a football player instead(with thoes big shoulders ajhhhh)
and her voice is like an ant singing!
hahahaha
hate DUFF!

punkyhermy
oh ya he is soooo fake(with that smile!)
hate her hate her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aghhhhhhhhhhh
i hate her aghhhhhhh
aggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhh
hate her

Jeff_Atello
Calm down, man!

I actually stopped and listened to 'Come Clean' and she actually has a very nice voice. I don't care that you guys "hate" her, I find her more talented than many of the girls striving to be actresses/singers, with the exception of Lindsay Lohan.

What has Britney done that was a publicity stunt? I find Britney extremely attractive and pretty talented. She can't act, though.

punkyhermy
ha
britney talented....don't go together.
her voice is mechanical,every time she is singing there is extra music behind to hide her horrible voice.her music is saved by the music not by her voice...

johnnys-gurl
I agree Hilary duff cant sing or act she sucks @ every thing
but shes not ugly and shes not pretty shes inbetween like most us gurls!!!!! sick

punkyhermy
exactly.
but u must admit she sortof looks like a football player.
and her voice is like a bee singing

Nilfalathiel
::coughs and gets really offended by the "idiotic" remark::

Pardon me, but how are we stupid for hating her? It's still just a matter of personal opinion. Unless if I'm mistaken, people can voice their opinions freely without being branded as stupid. We have just as much of a right to hate her as you have a right to love her.

We think she's talentless. You believe the contrary. We could call you superficial, but we aren't (at least, I'm not, specifically.) Besides, your post made no sense. You're saying that you have to have talent to make it, yet you also say that there are those in Hollywood who don't have the talent.

Please clarify.

I'm confused.

Jeff_Atello
ummmm....pretty much everybody adds something to their voice in the record studio, dear. Britney is talented, and she's got the look for stardom. She doesn't have a horrible voice, and that's evident when she sings. So what if she uses effects?

You are idiotic because you cannot hate her. You don't know her.

Explain my superficiality, please.

To make it in Hollywood, you have to sleep your way to the top. There are some good actors/actresses, but they are few and far between. Nobody is talentless, so let me take back what I said previously. But the majority of Hollywood is talentless in the sense that they have no acting skills. Hillary has some acting skills and a fairly good voice, thus making her more talented than the majority of Hollywood.

total metalhead
sock

RoguePw25
Um, okay? I'm idiotic because I cannot hate her. Like someone said, this is a forum. I can voice my opinion if I want and I defanitly can hate whoever I want to. I can hate you if I want to! But I'm not going to go there because I really don't know you.

RandomNinja420
no offence but she isnt fat at all, im not into all this preppy ass gay shit but i can tell she isnt fat, cuz fat bitchs are hott , they need their lovin to

punkyhermy
about britney!
ya so u ppl say that everyone adds some mechanical voices to their voice .....
helloooo she totally adds a mechanical voice!
i can say that celien dion doesnt need mechanical voices to sing nor does amy lee( i have seen them live)
they sing with their voice not the mechanical!
i will also add christina agulara(better than britney)
about hilary i think she has some skills of acting(but her brattiness makes her act horrible).
she acted well in cadet kelly!
but christy stole the show!

VilleValo462
laughing yes laughing

Jeff_Atello
You just contradicted yourself there, buddy. You can hate Hillary even though you don't know her, but you can't hate me because you don't know me? Nobody can hate anybody if they don't know them. You can hate what they stand for, or what they do, but you cannot hate the person.

RandomNinja420
agreed big grin

ElectricBugaloo
i think she is pretty

Nilfalathiel
::writhes in annoyance::

So, why say that you like her? You don't know her either.

Ugh...I think I'm about ready to give up arguing with you people. It's like trying to talk to somebody that claims to be punk. You just can't get your message through to them. Oh well. We're all stubborn and pig-headed anyways.

punkyhermy
trust me
i know how u feel!
everyone used to say that wenever i said"emma is talentless"
i hate hilary too
i donno y these ppl have a prob with us hating her.
oh well let them deal with it!

punkyhermy
oh cool we r also the same age!!!!!!
i thought iwas the only younge one around!

muse5
i know the feeling, if someone ever wanted to torture me they would trap me in a room with that music... i can't listen to it in the car either... I'm with nif and hermy, i can't stand her, she's just so FAKE!!! i know a lot of hollywood is fake, but she's just the epitome of it

Nilfalathiel
w00t. I'm not alone ^^ I always thought I was one of the youngest here...

Of course, I never like to mention my age because then my credibility in arguments goes flying out the window and there's no retrieving it because the opponents will never listen after they've found out you're younger than 'em. Age shouldn't matter in arguments >.<

punkyhermy
TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!
PEOPLE ARE SSSSOOO PREJUDICED!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S LIKE TO THEM, AGE ALONE ADD UP TO ALL THE WISDOM IN THE WORLD!

Jeff_Atello
I said that I think she's hot and I like her music.

If the person has a genuine love for punk music, then that makes them punk. Not the clothes. They can wear the clothes to distinguish themselves as such, but it's the music that ultimately makes them punk.

Random_Hero777
I think punkhermy is a better judge to say if Hillary is cute or not then some perverted 25year old. I am one of the few men who is proud t ostand up and say Hillary Duff, Britney Spears, the Olsen Twins, are all unattractive. It's Lindsay Lohan all the way

dragonpisces272
laughing

punkyhermy
i love lindsay she knows acting and is appreciated for it!

Jeff_Atello
That's very hypocritical of you. You say punkyhermy is a better judge, than a "perverted 25 year old." But then you go on and say "Hillary Duff, Britney Spears, and the Olsen Twins are extremely unattractive." That makes no sense.

Who is this 25 year old you are referring to, anyway?

Random_Hero777
Well maybe if you would read the first page of this forum, you'd understand. And how is that hypocritical? Because I think a girl is a better judge then a guy? Well them maybe you're being sexist. And if it dosent make sense to you, you're an idiot. I never said I liked them, nor did I imply it

RoguePw25
um .. . okay? I'm sorry, I still hate her.

I can't stand her singing and she's everywhere!!! She should stick to acting.

punkyhermy
exactly
her lyric make no sense!
acting......
she is better at it than singing...
u know something really embarrising happened to her...
she never sings her self live,so this concert of hers she was fake singing and the tape stopes and she is all embarresd!
hhahahaha serves her right.

Random_Hero777
Yeah, you can hate someone you don't know

Jeff_Atello
No you can't. You can dislike their music or what they do, but you can't hate them as a person.

Actually, I've been posting on here since the 1st page.

Rogue>I was talking to Random Hero.

RandomHero>You are being hypocritical because you first stated that PunkyHermy would be a better judge than some 25 year old. You then say you're proud to take a stand against Britney, Hillary, and The Olsen Twins. And Then you say Lindsay Lohan is attractive(which I agree with). So by saying you're not a good judge, then stating you're opinion, that makes you hypocritical. Not that I care because I agree that Lindsay Lohan has got them all beat in every aspect.

Jeff_Atello
She doesn't write her own lyrics, just like the majority of solo artists that are famous. And yes, her lyrics do make sense...metaphors, people. Metaphors.

A lot of people don't actually sing on stage. At least she actually sings on her records. But I think this is a jip.

punkyhermy
i have no problem with her not writering her own lyrics in fact one of my most favorite artists doesn't write her own lyrics. it's just the other stuff...

RoguePw25
I so agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I get that a lot of people do lip sing at their concerts, and I think that this is just plain ridiculous. I don't pay for tickets to a concert to hear you LIP sing. wink

RoguePw25
I thought that you were talking to me.
Besides, you can hate people has a person.

total metalhead
but only if you know them personally.

Darth Revan
Hillary Duff is a nasty little brat, at least in her TV show, and she has no business being a "singer" or even a "pop artist". Whenever her show comes on it makes me want to throw rocks at the screen! mad

RoguePw25
I know! The reruns are the only thing coming on now. No new episodes.

Disney was going to keep Lizzie McGuire on the air, passed its 65 episodes mark because the show was so popular, but then Hillary asked for more money and they pulled the plug.

She was gettin 10 thousand dollars per epiosde!!! How much more money did she want???

Random_Hero777
Again, I'm not being hypocritical. I never said guy's can't give an opinon. I said Punkhermy is a better judge then a pervert. And you can hate someone for not knowing them. Is it right to do, no. But it can be done. But Jeff, you are on my good side now because you agree with me about Lindsay Lohan

muse5
go you!!!

aren't girls usually better critics of girls than guys are of girls anyways?
And Darth Raven? nasty little brat, couldn't have said it better myself!!

Jeff_Atello
Girls are certainly more overly critical of girls than guys are...

punkyhermy
i hate hilary....
she sucks....
maybe she is pretty but i dont think so
i have seen girls prettier than her.
i hate her.
she is talentless.

punkyhermy
aha she is talentless.....

RoguePw25
she is talentless. . .defanity!
No argument in this corner. And while we're at it, she isn't the prettiest crayone in the box.

punkyhermy
funny how girls always comment on other girls looks and boys never do that...do they?

Nilfalathiel
Guys are either:
1) Homophobic/uncomfortable with their sexuality
2) If not homophobic, find a need to act like it because it'll scare other guys if they don't

That should answer why guys don't comment on other guys' looks. Not saying that all guys are that way, but there's a good number of 'em.

Sort of like how when we go to Washington DC next week, guys will have a lot more of a problem sharing a room with 3 other guys and two beds. The girls, on the other hand, seem to find the whole idea of a mass slumber party for a week great fun and we'll tend to all crowd in one bed, giggle about guys and munch on pocky the whole night.

Jeff_Atello
I'm sure as hell not like that. If I think a guy looks good, then I will comment on that, especially if my GIRLfriend asks me. I am not Bi, but I don't give a shit what other people think about me. What the hell happened to that? Why is everybody so critical of other people?

Nilfalathiel
We're not being overly-critical. We just really don't like Hilary Duff, for various reasons. We just don't think she deserves to be where she is in the world. And if you think we're being critical of you...well, we never were. I was personally making a comment on guys in general and I haven't the slight indication that any of the others were being particularly nasty. Maybe you're just being sort of paranoid o.O...

punkyhermy
u know little babies love hilary duff....
trust me...
i know afew 1 yr olds who love her...
whenever duff comes on T.V they stop crryig.
isnt she a miracle to moms....
at least she is good at making babies quite.
i know it sounds like i made it up...
but i didnt ....
i was observing a couple of babies when i put on a duff song..
and they were totally starring at the T.V and were not crying...
moms really love duff!hehehe
big grin eek! big grin laughing laughing out loud one eye yes

Jeff_Atello
ummm...ok

punkyhermy
ok
i know....
so wat else?

RoguePw25
Its' a good thing Hillary is good at making babies cry because she sho'll aint' good at singing.

Jeff_Atello
Yes she is. She's better than a ot of people out now, specifically Avril.

RoguePw25
Hillary still stinks. I'm sorry, but I can't stand her. She makes my head explode! blowup

muse5
if i hear her on the radio, this is what i want to do to myself
hang

punkyhermy
ohhh ohh i hate avril!!!!!!!!
i hate her sooo much!
now she is copying amy lee!!!!!
wearing does farytale gothic clothes!!!!!!
i hate her recent song "dont tell me what to do"
its lame as usual!
i still like losing grip!
i hate duff!
she is a meany and bratty!
i hate her soo much!!!!

Jeff_Atello
Actually, Avril was big before Evanes-suck ass was. And she's dressing what the mainstream has labled "punk," not "goth." But, and it pains me to say this more than anybody will ever knows, I also liked "Losing Grip." I know her voice is horrible and she really has a lisp, and her voice gets put through so many different computers to sound the way it does, however. Oh, and that song she has out now....it's a pathetic remake of an 80s song.

cutejustin
nothing against her.. she's ok but jux doens't like the way she goes round critisizing other artists which happen to be my favourtites.. lyk avril and especially britney.. sh's hot.. talented or not talented but i love britney lyk hell.. dun care what oder ppl says.. so i'd lyk that hillary to lay off britney or i'll get her :P

cutejustin
no matter how much britney or avril sucks .. well admit it both of these big sisters are lot beta then that hillary... they're prettier and their songs are much better .. good or bad voice they do know how to make their songs rock... hillary can do that too if she wants.. but sadly she's all brawn and no brain to do stuff lyk tat to cover up her suckin voice. and she's not pretty .. take a look at britney and avril before even try thinking that hillary is pretty.. damn. no offense here jux statin my points of view

RoguePw25
Hillary is nothing but a brat!!!
She should have never tried to pull a J-Lo on us and try acting and singing.

Her turning to singing, only shows one thing: anyone can get a record deal these days. You don't even have to have talent!

Nilfalathiel
Actually, I'd disagree with that. I think that Avril's worse than Duff. Avril is seriously a worse singer than Duff, which is saying a lot. Oh yeah, Duff's prettier than Avril - I'll give her that much.

Avril Lavigne:
a) is brainwashing teens worldwide into thinking that going to places like Hot Topic to buy clothes is a good thing
b) is brainwashing teens worldwide into thinking that owning a skateboard, pretending to play guitar and wearing spikey jewelry makes them punk
c) is waaaay too airbrushed in her pics
d) looks like she went to sleep with her makeup on, rolled around and woke up with a horrible hangover
e) trying to pass off as "rebellious" when she's just conforming to your mainstream punk stereotype

I could go on for a while, but I won't because I'm hungry.

RoguePw25
ooooh, good point

Jeff_Atello
I shop at Hot Topic. Kiss my ass.

Darth Jello
to those who know the slang meaning of the word duff, she is well named

Jeff_Atello
Ass? She does have a nice ass.

Darkseed
I dont think of the simpsons, i think Duff McKagan (Ex Guns N Roses) because i`m a headbanger lol smile.

I wonder how many of you girls/women hate her because of a little word...Jealousy, now if anyone replies to this part with anger it means you, i`m not aiming this remark at anyone here in particular, But bashing someone because they are pretty thats childish.

This is one of if not the main reason Mary-Kate and her sister are not liked much by some people...jealousy.
I`m not saying it`s the main reason why but it is one of the reason`s why, some will not like them because they are not attracted to them which is fair enough smile as i am not attracted to the following:

Liv Tyler.
Denise Richards.
Jessica Simpson.

But thats just me now isn`t it boys and girls smile

Nilfalathiel
Well, I don't think that you can just say that if somebody replies with anger, they must be jealous. I'm not bashing her because she's pretty. I'm bashing her because she's not pretty and she's not talented. Just in my opinion, of course. I don't like the Olsen Twins because they are also untalented and not very attractive. I mean, how many straight to video movies have they made? How many half-arsed video games?

Duff's popularity will die out soon, just as Mary Kate and Ashley's did.

Oh, and the whole "we're bashing her because she's pretty" thing? You'd be surprised at what makeup and airbrushing can do for a person.

Case in point: http://mirrored.flabber.nl/britney.lookalike/

Didn't mean to offend, but Hot Topic:
1) is overpriced
2) uses cheap and uncomfortable material/fabric for clothes
3) copies styles that people wear at concerts and make knock-offs of 'em

If you like those kind of clothes so much, make them yourself. My friends do that - you can buy a plain t-shirt and add the zippers/straps/etc yourself and it's a helluva lot cheaper than going to Hot Topic.

Black Onyx
i shop at hot topic

so what

periera
To whoever said that girls are better critcs of other girls than boys are, please, almost this entire thread is evidence contrary to that. Girls are EXTREMELY overcritical of other girls and often shoot below the belt, as punkyhermy and many others did in this thread. (I should know-I've been guilty of this myself). Thinking that Hilary Duff is untalented in many aspects, as most of you seem to, is fine because it is your opinion.

However....

what really bothers me about all of this is how some of you seem to think that she doesn't deserve what she's gotten, and shouldn't be where she is today, which if I may so blatantly say, is complete and total bullshit. Hilary worked her ass off to get where she is, she took acting classes at a VERY young age (at St. Mary's Hall right here in good ol SA), and she worked her way up to where she is today. She's paid her dues, and as far as acting goes, she deserves every single shred of popularity, good and bad press, etc. because she worked for it and she achieved it herself. (And c'mon now..Lizzie McGuire isn't THAT bad of a show...I mean shit, I'm 23 and I enjoy it, so it can't be that corny.<----Keeping in mind that I grew up on Saved By the Bell and Full House, possibly the corniest shows in the history of televison)

Her singing, on the other hand is a totally different story. That came as a matter of convenience, both because she has a decent singing voice as far as she can carry a tune, and it's somewhat pleasing, and because Disney has this thing with making all of their ingenues singers. (ie: Ren on Even Stevens, who has a HORRIBLE voice, Lindsey Lohan, and Ann Hathaway, who is surprisingly very talented when it comes to singing). Plus, Hilary isn't bad looking at all, and a pretty face coupled with minimal talent is always good for sales.

I mean damn guys, she isn't Julie Andrews but she sure as hell isn't William Hung, either.

And the whole arm thing, they really aren't that fat!!! So they're a little big, so what?! At least they aren't rail thin, which in my opinion is much worse.

And sorry ladies, but those of you (ESPECIALLY you, punkyhermy) who feel this almost obsessive need to pick apart and comment negatively on almost every aspect of Hilary's physical appearance ARE (at least a little bit) jealous. Not to be a ***** or anything, just stating what I perceive to be the glaring truth. It's cool, though, we've all been through it. But damn, calm down a bit. No use getting high blood pressure over this!! smile

Y'all are making Hilary out to be remotely as bad as satan, or worse, Phil Jackson (haha!) when at worst she's a slight annoyance.

punkyhermy
Christy Romano sings like an angel compared to Hil Duff...Did you hear her on Broadway?!

Sacrifise666
why is it that kids get tv shows now?

heck im 19 and i dont got no tv show.

m.s duff is annoying so are the olsen twins and others i will keep nameless. devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.