Clarke's first flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theinsider
Here is a snapshot of Clarkes first flight. Season 4 ep 1 Crusade. More will come

As we well know season 4 is almost here and it is set to be the best ever yet. Clarke discovers that he can fly, while Louis lane comes on the show, " and she can kick ass ". Chloe Sullivan is feared dead blown up in the safe house that she is sent to. As for Lana Lang she returns to smallville to be followed by her new love Jason whom she met in Paris. Lana's return to Smallville is unexplained as while in season 4 ep 1,, she is in a old church in which she is overcome by a powerful light while tracing the details of an old grave stone. All together this new season is fantastic and will hold many answers to our questions, and why the dam cave is there. Also the new visual effects are stunning and in the flight scene will blow you away.

***S***
Good thread. After you watch the episode, come back if you have any questions.

P.S. It is not Clark who flies, it is Kal-El. wink

sexyking
Are they not the same peopel and i think smallville is messed up the whole superman story clark doesnt learn to use his power properly until he goes to the F.O.C and when the hell was je rel ever a bad guy.

Beastro
Yeah we have to wait ten more season before clark can actually fly on his own.

sexyking
Thats what i am trying to state he doesnt ever learn to fly not still he becomes supes after spending years in the F.O.C. learning from jer rel.

Smallville
FOC? You mean the Fortress of Solitude?

They are really not. If you really want to know a little more insight, send me a private message and I will clear as much up as I can.

Maylien
what series is the first flight in i have only seen the first series

eleveninches
How are they not the same people?
confused confused confused

freakonaleash
Did you see the episode?

eleveninches
no. UK has only just finished season3 a few weeks ago, and has shown no season 4 episodes yet (as i dont have sky)

K3VIL
Clark performed his first flight when he saved Lana that was catched from the tornado while she was in her pick up.
Clark told his father he was kinda reaching Lana in the car thanks to his will power, he was flying indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.