Look who's here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

#1Rupert_Lover
Hi, Im new, I love Rupert Grint. Please feel free 2 help me w/ the forum! Happy Dance smile

eggmayo
hi, welcome to kmc

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC smile

AddictedToBoys
welcome to KMC. and watch out for other rupert grint lovers. they might not b so friendly.

yerssot
howdysmile

MerMorgan02
yo, RGL, nice 2 talk 2 u, Welcome 2 KMC! big grin. I advice comming 2 the "Umbridge. Hate Her? Want 2 poke her? Click here!" thread, it is a ton of fun!

pinsleepe
HELLO!!! Have fun here! big grin big grin big grin

Kurwa mac eek!

#1Rupert_Lover
Thanks 4 welcoming me, everyone. i want to start a new thread, so, judging by my profile, do u have any suggestions of a topic i could use 4 it? if so, feel free 2 send a reply.

Cosmic_Beings
Make a topic abou Rupert Grint, obviously.

Julie
that would be logical....greetings

MerMorgan02
Hey, Julie! Yeah, RGL, u should talk about Harry potter, or ron weasley, or u could talk about Star wars, or.......*strokes chin, deep in thought*

AddictedToBoys
star wars........good topic. i could talk about that for hours and hours

#1Rupert_Lover
I know u would, ATB. roll eyes (sarcastic) u'll talk about anything that involves Hayden Christenson; especially Star Wars.

TheFilmProphet
Bienvenido a nuestro mundo! happy

AddictedToBoys
i can talk about nething involving harry potter, star wars, tom, felton, hayden christensen, LOST, Joan of Arcadia, and Gilmore Girls for hours.

MerMorgan02
uh, ATB, 2 many commas. Tom Felton became Tom, Felton. lol! laughing

AddictedToBoys
sry

MerMorgan02
It's cool. cool besides, we're getting off topic in the welcome forum! this is supposed 2 b 4 RGL, not our Misc. topics.

#1Rupert_Lover
well, anyway. moving on now. are there any more suggestions for a thread?

AddictedToBoys
no, not really

AddictedToBoys
wait, yes-a thread on ur comic book

#1Rupert_Lover
that seems like a good idea.

MerMorgan02
Comic book? OK, I'm lost.

#1Rupert_Lover
we're talking about the story I've been writing.

MerMorgan02
Oh, but that's not a comic, right? confused

#1Rupert_Lover
i guess not. but my character is a superhero.

MerMorgan02
Oh, so ur making it a "Comic" after the books are finished?

#1Rupert_Lover
yeah. probably.

AddictedToBoys
wow

MerMorgan02
*eye twich* I can't even FINISH a book right now, let allone think about making a comic book after it.

#1Rupert_Lover
i finished one book, and now im almost finished with the second. and i have no idea what keeps me going. other books i tried to make before this one i never continued. this story i stick with, which i find really weird.

MerMorgan02
yeah, maybe it has 2 do w/ the fact that the main character has the last name "Grint" and he looks like Ron.... shifty

#1Rupert_Lover
very funny.roll eyes (sarcastic) though that just might be y. im not 2 sure though

#1Rupert_Lover
okay, so the ideas were a thread about Rupert Grint , Harry Potter, star wars roll eyes (sarcastic) , or a thread about my book. let me get some thought on this... *Thinking*... what should I pick...

MerMorgan02
Just pick 1! lol big grin they're all topics u like, right? just b careful, and put it on the appropreat forum.that's a big hint so that u don't get critisized. Gah, everyone around here's a critic!

#1Rupert_Lover
then where exactly would I put one about my book?

MerMorgan02
the Book Discussion forum.

#1Rupert_Lover
oh, ok. i'll remember that

MerMorgan02
good. big grin

AddictedToBoys
my eye is twitching oh so little cause of this very long conversation that DOESNT INCLUDE ME!!!!!!!!!

#1Rupert_Lover
laughing out loud okay then. Do u have anything to say, ATB, before ur eye twitches 2 much?

AddictedToBoys
no

MerMorgan02
YEAH, SUPPORT TEAM!!!!!!!

SlipknoT
wow

#1Rupert_Lover
ooh boy! I'm almost finished my book! I'm gonna be starting my third book soon. big grin

AddictedToBoys
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

#1Rupert_Lover
i'm happy, too. the 1st book took one and a half years to make, maybe even longer. this 1 only took a few months, and it has more pages. I think i'm getting better at writing stories. big grin

AddictedToBoys
yea

MerMorgan02
Go MORGAN AND JACKIE!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!! big grin

Anna85
hi every1

SlipknoT
payr

MerMorgan02
Hey, Anna! big grin meet my good friend, #1Rupert_Lover!!!!!!! big grin

AddictedToBoys
i no her

SlipknoT
eewrre

AddictedToBoys
wat??????

#1Rupert_Lover
i didn't understand that, either. what does 'eewrre' mean?

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

AddictedToBoys
WAT DOES THAT MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MerMorgan02
It means that we r all insane....just like my bro!!!!!!!!! big grin don't listen 2 her, #1Rupert_Lover. wink

#1Rupert_Lover
laughing out loud okay.

AddictedToBoys
YEAH We r insane~wait thats not good

MerMorgan02
not if ur my bro, it's not. 2 b recognized by the public as certifiably insane is a bad thing: ergo, 1 of the reasons u wanna STAY AWAY FROM DAMON!!!!!!! But we're just strangely insane, so that's OK, as long as nobody disscovers the truth. OK?

SlipknoT
Ahfjd

MerMorgan02
right, whatever that means. wink

SlipknoT
Oh yes it does

AddictedToBoys
wat does it mean then

MerMorgan02
yeah, could u say something that makes sense? (Not that we make sense at all.)

#1Rupert_Lover
laughing out loud yeah. seriously

#1Rupert_Lover
Guess what! I finally finished my second book!

SlipknoT

#1Rupert_Lover
blink um, and what is that in english?

SlipknoT
I like muffins but they dont have the best texture

#1Rupert_Lover
laughing out loud well that's english; but what does it have 2 do with anything?

SlipknoT
It has to do with EVERYTHING!

AddictedToBoys
okay~ur wierd

#1Rupert_Lover
i was thinkin' the same exact thing.

SlipknoT
hmmmmmmmm

Morning_Glory
wave

AddictedToBoys
hello

#1Rupert_Lover
by the way, if I make a thread about my book, what about it should I talk about? and i'm not sure whether anyone will understand the question. it's kind of hard to phrase. and i don't really know how to ask the question.

SlipknoT
grgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrg

#1Rupert_Lover
what language do you speak, anyway?

#1Rupert_Lover
and is anyone going to answere my Question!

SlipknoT
no, go over there.

AddictedToBoys
go in a box rupert_luver

#1Rupert_Lover
What's that supposed to mean?confused1

SlipknoT
shock

AddictedToBoys
hop in the closest box and shut urself in there

SlipknoT
no expression

#1Rupert_Lover
What box!?confused You're confusing the heck out of me!

#1Rupert_Lover
are you gonna answer me, atb! What box!? What are you talking about!

SlipknoT
ohohohohohoho

#1Rupert_Lover
What was that about! and why do you keep saying random stuff like that!

SlipknoT
I told you

#1Rupert_Lover
o. let me guess, you want to rule this thread as well. am I right? laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Nope, this forum

AddictedToBoys
the FORUM!?!?!?!?! R U CRAZY?!?!?!?!?! UR NUTS!!!!!!!!!!! wen u do, i'll find ur true identity and send u $100 to u

SlipknoT
sure

#1Rupert_Lover
blink oooooookay! good luck with that, Slipknot.

SlipknoT
pirate

AddictedToBoys
no u seriously are crazy

#1Rupert_Lover
i agree with, ATB

AddictedToBoys
ur crazy

#1Rupert_Lover
I hope ur talkin' about Slipknot on that post, ATB. though I do admit, i can be a little crazy.

AddictedToBoys
u r crazy every day

MerMorgan02
OK, I GET IT!!!! UR ALL CRAZY!!!!!! NOW STOPPIT!!!!!!!!

#1Rupert_Lover
well somebody's gone mental laughing

SlipknoT
Wow

#1Rupert_Lover
hey! you spoke english! laughing out loud

SlipknoT
indeed

AddictedToBoys
ur crazy

#1Rupert_Lover
hmm. Slipknot says random stuff because he wants to rule the forum, ATB, keeps saying 'ur crazy', and MM02 is going mental! What's next!

SlipknoT
You must be a really boring person in real life.

#1Rupert_Lover
actually, Slipknot. you may be surprised. ATB could possibly be a really great person to hang around with. you never know.

AddictedToBoys
im not boring...i can talk 4 hours about certain subjects (star wasr;harry potter;boys)

#1Rupert_Lover
OO! You know what I can talk about for hours? Rupert Grint! I think he's soooo hot. (as if you didn't know. ) I can talk about him, anything Harry Potter related, I'll talk about Spider-Man, and I'll talk about star wars if i'm in a good enough mood.

AddictedToBoys
duh... i no ur obsessed bout rupert, harry potter, and spider man related--> u could talk for days and u talk nout star wars a good much

#1Rupert_Lover
That's because i'm ever barely in the mood to talk about Star Wars. it's usually when I have to. and that's when I'm around my cousin. He's obsessed with Star Wars! and my brother used to love Star Wars. Episode I ruined his liking for a while. it wasn't until Episode II did he start liking it, again.

AddictedToBoys
u also talk crazy bout it wen im around

#1Rupert_Lover
what's that supposed to mean? huh

AddictedToBoys
u talk star wars a lot

SlipknoT
g

#1Rupert_Lover
o. okay.

SlipknoT
homies in the house

#1Rupert_Lover
homies in the house? what are you talking about?

SlipknoT
You dont want to know

MerMorgan02
gah, u guys make me worry. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
Ahowah?

Morning_Glory
icecream

#1Rupert_Lover
ooooooook!

SlipknoT
no expression

AddictedToBoys
i dont get wat she's saying but i got halie_lovers sister's permission 2 slaughter him...b back in a few hours, but after that may never b on again, cause i'll probobly b in jail, cause i commited homicide (murder)

#1Rupert_Lover
laughing out loud don't worry if that does happen, I'll get you the best Lawyer money can buy and get you out of there.

Julie
uh hi.....rupert huh.....I have visions of a white teddy bear like being when I hear rupert

#1Rupert_Lover
laughing Yeah, i know what ur talkin' about. that's that old show they used to have on nickelodeon about that british talking bear. laughing out loud no, the rupert I'm madly obsessed about is Rupert Grint. He plays Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter movies.

SlipknoT
I remember that show, i loved it laughing out loud

eleveninches
Hi. Welcome to KMC

#1Rupert_Lover
hello.

#1Rupert_Lover
okay. so nobody's answered my question. if i did a thread on my story, what would i call it? and don't tell me a name that gives away anything about it if you've ever looked at my story. should it be something like 'im creating a superhero story' or something like that?

MerMorgan02
Somethin' 4 ya, RGL. A siggy I made 4 u. enjoy. big grin

#1Rupert_Lover
cool.

MerMorgan02
do u wanna have it?

#1Rupert_Lover
sure. i guess.

#1Rupert_Lover
though i am a little attached to the sig i already have. i like how rupert looks in those pictures.

#1Rupert_Lover
so who thinks I should do a thread on the book I'm making?

MerMorgan02
I vote 4 it. u should. go 4 it, RGL! big grin

diabloprimeevil
welcome to new people like my self and pinsleep nice pic of b&b they rock.
and i am sorry but i think rupert g suck's big time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dont hate me coz ur not buetiful
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AddictedToBoys
then thats ur opinion and everyone should respect that opinion (rupert_lover, dont get a gun and go kill him

#1Rupert_Lover
okay. i'll try not to.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>