Ann Colters "How to talk to a liberal. (If you must) "

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
Ann Colter yet again makes an informative book about talking to liberals.

42Bardock
well can you give some of the points she is popinting out?

Reckoning
She's an idiot. That's the only point that she concludes whenever she opens her mouth.

42Bardock
I don'T know her.
Is this book against liberals or more of a general debating-help-book?

PVS
way to promote that facist psycho whore wink

PVS
"My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism." - MSNBC February 8, 1997.

"To The People Of Islam: Just think: If we'd invaded your countries, killed your leaders and converted you to Christianity YOU'D ALL BE OPENING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS RIGHT ABOUT NOW! Merry Christmas." - http://www.anncoulter.com/ (since removed) December 22-December 29, 2004.

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote." Fox News, Hannity & Colmes, August 17, 1997.

"I think should be armed but should not vote...women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it...it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care." - Politically Incorrect, February 26, 2001.

"It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 - except Goldwater in '64 - the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted." - May 17, 2003.

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building." - in a New York Observer interview August 26, 2002.

On saying the previous quote:

"Of course I regret it. I should have added 'after everyone had left the building except the editors and the reporters.'" - in a rightwingnews.com interview June 26, 2003.

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors." - at the Conservative Political Action Conference February 26, 2002.

"We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now. We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war." - from her syndicated column September 13, 2001

God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it! It's yours." - Fox News, Hannity & Colmes, June 20, 2001.

"The ethic of conservation is the explicit abnegation of man's dominion over the Earth. The lower species are here for our use. God said so: Go forth, be fruitful, multiply, and rape the planet--it's yours. That's our job: drilling, mining and stripping. Sweaters are the anti-Biblical view. Big gas-guzzling cars with phones and CD players and wet bars -- that's the Biblical view." - from her column "Oil Good; Democrats bad" October 12, 2000

"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal... would be a good start." - Politically Incorrect May 7, 1997

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly." - MSNBC

Reckoning
And conservatives love her. She's quite rascist and discrimminatory.

A4E
ROTFLMAO!! she's hilarious gotta read her book!

PVS
its too bad for hitler that his soulmate was
born about 50 years too late...

Jackie Malfoy
I don't brother to talk to liberals they don't listen to a word you say anyway.JM

A4E
so iis ann colter ure relative or sumthin laughing out loud

PVS
what?

42Bardock
**** shes funny

Still whats up with these only two possibilitys anyway?
I always considered me a free liberal Conservative but oh well.

42Bardock
Oh and talking to you Jackie is ten times worse than talking to any liberal.

PVS
she just feels the urge to drop a brainfart in every single thread.roll eyes (sarcastic)

42Bardock
Who? You mean Jackie? I noticed that, no I meant that republican is funny as hell

PVS
i don't call her (ann coulter) a 'republican' as that would be an insult to all decent republicans. i just call her a facist psycho whore, so not to offend those on the right who respect and wish to preserve the human rights of others who are NOT white christians.

42Bardock
well, those quotes are funny though, you have to admit,
whats wrong with facism anyway?

PVS
must i dignify that question?

Krabs55
Prolly bc you are closed minded and you do not listen to them either.

Soth
Anything Ann Coulter, that hateful b**ch, says is bigoted propagandist drek

DarkAge
Ann Colter is a stupid whore. Despite the person who started this thread, at least most people here seem to recognise that.

MornGlory
I just want to come in here quickly and say I love Ann

ok Im out of here (quickly!)

PVS
great, then i have an "i brake for hitler" bumber sticker you might want to buy.

42Bardock
Got that one already
No I'm just kidding people I don't even ****ing know her.
Her quotes are funny thouhg, racist,sexist and facist but funny.

eggmayo
Seriously?

I'll take it.

shaber
Of course, the US Republican and Democrat parties are both indistinguishable and utterly interchangeable

Darth Revan
They would be funny if she were joking...

42Bardock
No they are funny in whatever context. If she's serious well then I got some different opinions. But I see the hilariousity in her statements.
And yea where can I get those stickers?
It would be good right next to my "Tree Huggers you better jump when you ran my car" and "If you can read that you are probably vegetarian and I just ran you over" next to that one.

Reckoning
You must enjoy your fascism.

A4E
She's a *****! no doubt! but the quotes were so retardley dumb that somehow in a sick twisted world (like ours stick out tongue) its actually funny

42Bardock
For some reason I doubt that you got the sarcasm in my post.
Oh and I agree A4E they are funny I don't think she is right with it but I laughed reading them, forn what reason ever.

Soth
She's a horrible person, the very example of how far right you can go, and honestly, it's scary

Conservative: Someone who wants to keep what the liberals fought for in the previous generation

You know what the conservatives were called back in the 1770s? Loyalists

Napalm
\

arguing

Napalm
She isnt stupid shes quite intellegent

Napalm
Shes not a nazi shes about as american as they get

Krabs55
HAHA..so true!!

shaber
And well spelled ... - wait!

Ou Be Low hoo
^ Which is currently a greater insult than being called a 'Nazi'!

Shame on your America, shame on you...

KharmaDog
First of all, before you comment on someone's intelligence, skip the irony and spell "intelligent" correctly.

Secondly, if you are gonna appreciate an author, and once again claim how great she is, maybe you should spell her name correctly. It's Ann Coulter, I do not know of any book by Ann Colter.

Lastly, Ann Coulter is a freakin' joke. No she is not intelligent (albeit she is smart enough to know that if you pander to small minded conservative wing-nuts, you'll make a bunch of $$$$$). She is also a total liar an manipulator of the truth, check any of her facts and you will see that she has misrepresented the truth, taken someone's word's out of context, or completely lied.

There's is nothing funnier than watching Al Franken rip Coulter a new one on all the lies she tells. She now no longer responds to him because he brings all the factual evidence and references with him to dispute her comments and leaves her looking like the complete raving idiot that she is.

PVS
as an american, i find that remark insulting. no expression

"You know what the conservatives were called back in the 1770s? Loyalists"
OMG consider that quote stolen big grin i love it

PVS
you just keep trolling around this forum till you're banned fool.
have a nice "life"

Bardock42
Wait weren't the loyalist the ones that were right and should have won?

PVS
the loyalist felt that british rule was just and that american independance was a bad idea.

Bardock42
Yeah exactly what I said blink

KharmaDog
They came north, made Canada, said see ya later to the british monarchy anyways, and now we play hockey, drink beer and put maple syrup on everything. rock

PVS
well, its not like there is hard feelings toward formally loyalist states.
they were just pointing out the hypocracy of those who say that to question
those in power is 'unamerican' when in fact its quite an 'american' thing to do.

"no taxation without representation" was a direct challenge to authority, a command even. now you cant even disagree with the right without being labeled a leftist commie. according to that psycho whore coulter you should
be forced to agree.

Reckoning
It's quite sad that Americans just sit back and take what is going on around them with the Bush Administration; or any Administration in power in the last decades. Neo-McCarthyism is quite at large today as it was during the Cold War, only replacing 'communist' with 'terrorist'. Democracy is being raped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.