Chemealon vs. Mystque

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Chameleon vs Mystique let the war begin!

radioboy121
Mystique is a TRUE shapeshifter, but Chameleon might actually be more ruthless (he's a rival of Kingpin). I never saw Chameleon actually fight - only seen him in a fit of rage and take it out on civilians when he was mourning his comrade Kraven.

ThaWhiteShadow
mystique would take it, shes a better fighter

muffin man
mystique. if it is the original chameleon (used masks)
if the second version to close to call.

jffxex1980
Mystique has been more creative when it comes to morphing lately though. She'd morph into wolverine and tear chameleon a new hole.

StrawNilla
Mystique.

Becuase there's being under the employ and guidance of the Kingpin and being taught to take profit.....and there's being under the employ and guidance of Magneto and being taught to overthrow the homo sapien race for the betterment of homo superior.

radioboy121
I take back my previous statement. Mystique can play mindgames with Chameleon - perhaps even in the shape of Kraven to make him snap.

LLG
Mystique. She's very good with her fighting skills.

CountQuan
Msytique pretends to be Britney Spears, and then Chameleon says, " Ooh you're hot. I dont wanna fite you." and then Mystique beats the crap out of him.

seaapple
If he is sane then taking the shape of Britney will make him want defeat her that much more quickly. Especially if she starts to sing.

muffin man
well which chameleon

mikalv1224
mystique is ten times better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.