arrrrgh piece of sh!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
need some help AGAIN...

Rite when i plug my Mp3 player in the usp port the computer picks it up but when i go to put stuff on to it from windows media player it says no device found ....can some one help me before i slat my comp up the frigging wall

sad

dean7879
i aint got a clue
try askin on the computer help forum

Ness
ummmmmm im lost on this one im pretty good with mp3 but not this one

Silver Stardust
Check to be sure all the drivers are properly installed.

dave123
1) have you ever put music on there before?

2) are you sure there's no software with the CD for the MP3 player?

pr1983
i have the same problem constantly with my player. just reinstall the drivers, then restart when it asks u...

yerssot
I hardly believe an MP3 player comes with no additional software... that or you just need to drop it in the correct folder without the use of any sucky windows help

ladygrim
yep i have put music on there before ..but that was on xmas day ......and i have uninstalled things and reintstalled them but the buger keeps saying it ....

yerssot
with mediaplayer?

ladygrim
thats where i think the problem is windows media but i dont kno how to sort it out ???

Silver Stardust
Reinstall Media Player.

ladygrim
riteyo ...i shall give that a whirl if it dont work i shall inform u ....lol

Dexx
what does media player have to do with it....copy the mp3 file directly from the folder into the player...and see if it works.

ladygrim
i duno how to do that ...

yerssot
right click the MP3file, select copy, go to where you want it, right click and select paste

ladygrim
cheers i shall give that a go when i get home smile

ladygrim
i managed to get it working ... thnx

yerssot
welcome

ladygrim
hey new prob ...every time i delete music from the mp3 player the Mbfor it gets smaller adn smaler now it wont let me put ne music on i tat all ...

yerssot
you sure you delete it and not copy it?

ladygrim
no defently deleted cuz it doesnt play nething

yerssot
than there is nothing on to play? messed

ladygrim
yea but it wont allow me to put ne on cuz it sez the memory is full

yerssot
and what does the program say?

ladygrim
system cannot find file speciefied...

yerssot
cause it isn't existing?

ladygrim
then how do i sort it ...see im not very god wit technology ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.