Bash Me Like A Beeatch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Please? fab Thankyou.

mechmoggy
bash

Canadian Moose
no, but I'll strip you, whip you and make you scream...same difference?

42Bardock
Don't want to poicture that, but just have your fun.

Clovie
raz closed my bashing thread cry

Syren
Yeah, but I knew for a fact that they wouldn't be verbal insults I received naughty

42Bardock
Poor Clovie

Clovie
so what?

Syren
Nothing, I didn't mean anything by it. I just meant that I wasn't digging for comments that could be construed as mean. Just kinky big grin

Clovie
yeah, sure...

eggmayo
Syren smells like poopie.

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm not even going into the Clovie-Ego-Stroking thing right now. I constantly tell you I love you, it's up to you whether you believe me.

Thankyou Mayo flowers

Clovie
okay

R0B
* bashes syren * smile

frodo34x
*Joins in*

Canadian Moose
These bashes of course, gentlemen, are done with the utmost respect, and not without the express written consent of Canadian Moose enterprises, and it's subsidiaries.

R0B
Can we bash her by giving her a five dollar bill? shock

42Bardock
What are you talking aboot? You Canadians they eh a lot eh?

Thael
Dude....shocking

Need a hand with that? shifty

Canadian Moose
Uhh, no. Not unless you want your head and body permanently separated. big grin

Syren
*breathy sigh*

Mah heero fab Ciao wink

chelsea17
me bash sy? no can do chica..you are so loveablewink

5knuckleShuffle
hey sy heres 5 bucks get to work

Thael
I'd hide from Moose around about now. thumbsup

fever red
Ahem...
Canadian Moose...sign here, please!

I hereby relinquish any claim to the body and mind of Syren for no less than twenty-four hours or the duration of this thread. I hold blameless Fever Red, and all associated entities, whether domestic or foreign, for any future compromise to my free and full use/abuse of the body and mind of Syren incurred during the aforementioned period of time. ________

And Syren....

I hereby relinquish any claim to the sovereignty of my body and mind for no less than twenty-four hours or the duration of this thread. I will not disclose any information about Fever Red, any associated entities, and the basement, now and in perpetuity, to any un-authorized persons. I hold Fever Red and associated entities, whether domestic or foreign, blameless in the event that the future sovereignty of my body and mind is SEVERELY and IRREPAIRABLY compromised by the sexcellent experience I am about to have. ______________

5knuckleShuffle
hide from moose? hahahahahahahahahah

futuramafan434
well, um, BEER?

pr0phet
Your posts are unoriginal and boring. You probably exist on the same plain of insignifigance and psuedo-intellectuality in real life as you of on here. In all of my lurking, I haven't seen a more vulgar display of stupidity and self servingness.

42Bardock
this guy sure is good.

fever red
He's OK, but it's obviously formula. He doesn't address her obvious, appalling lack of consideration in cosistently posting pictures of herself fully clothed (in which pictures, may I add, she looks completely hot...

...maybe she should take something off?)

Alpha Centauri
At this point I'd defend Syren but as long as yous guys keep it to a normal level I won't hafta come down an' bus' ya freakin' skull in.

Kapeesh?

-AC

fever red
She loves it!
__I do, however, capisce.

RagingSilent
Well said....

Canadian Moose
Blah blah blah, blah blahdiddy blah blah blah.

And you sir/ma'am, are an idiot. There is a reason you lurk, and that reason is that you have no significance whatsoever. Please stay in the shadows, it improves the scenery greatly.
Had you, perchance, been the owner of a viable braincell, you might have aspired to something other than felching the bottom of the food chain.

Canadian Moose
Yes yes, completely well said...If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one.

Corran
Dude, chill - they are merely doing as they have been asked.

Candy x
hey can i bas Syrenna

Canadian Moose
confused I thought this was a bash back thread? No? I was merely playing...

Candy x
Okay im freaked i scrolled down saw Kosta's pic then read the repply...and it took me a full min to realise the ava belongs to me....arghh

Canadian Moose
Damn! I forgot about you. I didn't think anyone could come up with that kind of stuff. Bravo.

big grin

D-Double
Impressive.... yes

...no, wait. IT SUCKED!!... pirate *bashes*

lil bitchiness
People are merely doing what they have been asked, the response is understandable.

Anyway, this is getting tiresome. Noone else's bashing thread was allowed, and with that neither will this one.

Dont open threads like this again, and no more insulting or bashing.

Hope we understand each other.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.