Symbiote Names

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spider-Devil
if a new symbiote was to brought in what name would you give it?

NoFate007
Plague

FeceMan
Erotica, the most attractive of the symbiotes. Rather than shoot webs, she shoots contraceptives.

Dazzler619
Rage

NoFate007
I could make a villain for her: the guy, instead of shooting contraceptives, he shoots....

(stops before he has to edit) lol

If not Plague, I like "Venge"

ayjay
Chubbs

jinzin
outbreak: destroyer of worlds.

CKayote
Slaughter, Horror, Terror, Fear

[email protected]

fever red
Shrapnel.

grey fox
Gabriel (only if the dude whpo had it was a total religion fanatic you know the megolamanical sinner type that are really cool but are hardly ever shwon)

FeceMan
Erm...let me clarify to people who have not learned to interpret your posts, Fox.

"I think that the symbiote should be named Gabriel, but only if the person with whom the symbiote bonded were a religious fanatic, such as one who believes he or she is dispensing God's justice. The bonded person could have a warped sense of justice, similar to Venom as 'the lethal protector'."

Is that a close approximation?

fever red
Feceman- the Master of Excrement! A smart-assed sym with the ability to translate any language.

Good idea, Fox...fanfic?

Ironman
no arms human form http://img137.exs.cx/img137/796/thismuch33be.jpg then sym for well you get the idea

Filipp
reker smokin'

Napalm
NAPALM

badsymbiote
Good one, Red.

It's also the name of one the Insecticons from the Transformers, but I think I may like it better as a symbiote name. Napalm's good, too.

Tron
Sho' Nuffwink

MayhemSymbiote
MAYHEM

Rumble

Ravage

LockJaw

Maul

Rampage

fever red
Mayhem's good. Ravage and Rampage, too.
__I'm not too upset that Shrapnel's been used...but yeh, for symbiotes, it plays well with the costume darts. That's where the charactor's emphasis would be.
__Most good names have been used! However, if the charactors are distinct; it shouldn't be a problem.

Robo-Chocobo
has backlash been used? damn marvel toys.

Ironman
slicer and dicer a two headed symbiote or a twin symbiote with diffrent percenalitys

doctorstrongbad
That sounds cool or maybe a symbiote that changes his personality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.