Memoriable Horror Dialog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zilverz
We all have heard those killer lines. Those words that just flowed so perfect with the scene inwhich they were attached. Weither it be completely intimidating, psychotic blunder, or absolutely hilarious lets hear it. I think this thread can be a lot of fun and can rejuvenate some rewatch values.

I forget which one of you had this on your Sig, but an excellent example was the line from HellRaiser:

"Trick us again child and your suffering will be legendary, even in hell."

very intimidating coming from pinhead

dean7879
ohhhhhhh spirited...i'll enjoy making you bleed! - pinhead
heres your big break in TV...welcome to prime time *****!! - Freddy
Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some. Angels to others - pinhead
No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering." - pinhead

tabby999
groovy - Ash

Dekard
In freddy kruger's words: WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dekard
WHY THE **** DOES THIS CENSOR CUSE WORDS DAMN.

papabeard
ASH - Yo She - Bitc#

papabeard
"I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast....."

"you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?" ( ADAM SANDLER / HAPPY GILMORE)

tabby999
i have some doubts on the classing of happy gilmore as horror wink

eggmayo
The p*ssy speech in Dusk Till Dawn... funny as hell

tabby999
and Tarantinos mumbling as he kicks Cheech when hes on the ground

eggmayo
Actually, pretty much anything Tarantino does or says in that film is classic, when he gets shot... he just says 'ow, he shot me'

papabeard
dID THEY LOOK LIKE PSYCHOS TO YOU?

DO PYCHOS FU#KIN EXPLODE WHEN F'#KING SUNLIGHT HITS THEM!

eggmayo
i dont care how crazy they are, noone explodes when sunlight hits them

papabeard
HAHAHAHA

eggmayo
Get away from her you *****!

42Bardock
------- - Michael Myers

BREN
FROM DUSK TILL DAWN : Seth: I may be a bastard, but I'm not a ****ing bastard. ,Seth: Everybody be cool. YOU - be cool. ,Seth: Well, your best better get a hell of a lot ****ing better, or you are gonna feel a hell of a lot ****ing worse. ,Chet Pussy: Pussy, pussy, pussy! All pussy must go. At the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! This is a pussy blow out! Make us an offer on our vast selection of pussy! We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, hot pussy, cold pussy, wet pussy, tight pussy, big pussy, bloody pussy, fat pussy, hairy pussy, smelly pussy, velvet pussy, silk pussy, Naugahyde pussy, snappin' pussy, horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy, fake pussy! If we don't have it, you don't want it!
Carlos: What, were they psychos, or...
Seth: Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a **** how crazy they are. ,Seth: Let me explain the house rules. Follow the rules, we'll get along like a house on fire. Rule number one: No noise, no question. You make a noise..
Seth: Mr. .44 makes a noise. You ask a question, Mr. 44 answers it.
AND THERES SHIT LOADS MORE,lets face it this movie is just so coooooool smile,pity bout the shitty sequels,lol

eggmayo
Number 2 I thought was okay, not so much horror as laughable sci-fi, worth a watch when you're in bed with the flu.

tabby999
you cant forget Seths: "I've allready got a wife" line when Salma Hyek was standing on his chest when she was the vampire

Soth
Would anyone like a peanut?- Shaun of the Dead

tabby999
theres red on your shirt - shaun of the dead

BlackC@t
It's actually "This is it Sugar Bird, your big break in TV!"

Mine is:

"I've been guarding my gate for a long time b!tch!"

and: "Get away from her you b!tch!" - Ripley.

Mane
"Get away from her you *****!" was hardly memorable for me. In fact I forgot she even said that.

Here's one: "You are one ugly muthaf*cka!" - Ahnold, "Predator"

Wolfie
"Baby, you got real ugly!" - Ash
"We have such sites to show you!" - Pinhead
"Goin' to Camp Blood, ain't you? You'll never come back again!" Crazy Ralph (F13 Part 1)
"...And have a cup of tea until this all blows over." - Shaun
"You forgot about the power glove!" - Freddy
"Mommy!" - Jason (it was just too funny and ruined all respect for him)

papabeard
ooohhh, he's got an arm off!

The Batman Soundtrack?, Throw It!

Dogs cant look up!

Theres a girl in the garden, in the garden theres a girl

eggmayo
This is the really real world man, ain't no coming back... ain't no coming back... (The Crow)

dean7879
im not crazy..i just dont give a ****! (night of the comet)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.