Ultra mail creepyness!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
So I sent my best friend a Christmas card and she never got it.

It was returned to me today with a yellow sticker attached saying that it could not be delivered because the recipient was deceased!

How creepy is that!?!

I phoned immediately to tell her the news, she wasn't home! eek!

So i left a message saying the post office thought she was dead! laughing out loud

How weird is that!?!

dave123
fear creepy

42Bardock
And she is not?

naybean
and if she doesnt call back?

furryman
cheapskates kwasny

The Tired Hiker
Are you sure she's not dead? blink

STYX Chick
Woah fear That...Is...FREAKY! Sorry about your friend, and stuff, if she/he is dead fear

nitro-swicked
whoa...*runs away hopin he's not next*

Corran
She can't have been your best friend if she did not invite you to her funeral or even let you know she was dead.

42Bardock
I hate those people just ****ing die without telling

Corran
And then the bastards don't even answer your ouiji calls or seances.

lil bitchiness
blink thats kinda worrying. Ring her cell phone!

ladygrim
eek very creepy...

fever red
Oh, she's faking it. My buddies do that all the time but I find them anyway.

Corran
lol - I used to get that, I came early from school once cos I was ill and much to my surprise my parents were packing all the furniture into a removals van to move house. They assured me that they would hav eventually told me where they had moved to.

fever red
Story of my life, Corran.
__You just have to get so you don't take "no" for an answer, or "please, stop hurting me," or "when can I go home; you promised I could go home..."

ladygrim
big grin

Corran
Umm yes indeed. You're kind of wierd aren't you? And I mean that in the nicest possible way stick out tongue

ladygrim
who u sayin that too Mr corran

fever red
Yeh, Ladygrim's wierd, but she's nice.

ladygrim
no expression .....

fever red
I'm kidding, kitten.

ladygrim
gooood..

Corran
Anyone that resembles that remark really, but most Fever.

fever red
I'll admit to being a "bit" wierd. For the godforsaken truth, you'll have to run a post listing on me. I'm sure you'll be a hermit by tomorrow. If you feel the need for seclusion, I humbly offer my basement...

Corran
I thank you kindly for the offer of your basement; sadly I have to decline this offer as I do not have the need nor urge for seclusion at this juncture in my life. I would, however, be interested in using your basement for other activities should the offer remain!

ladygrim
no expression

STYX Chick
erm LadyGrim is not weird, Fever! She's nice hug

Corran
roll eyes (sarcastic) D'oh.

ladygrim
awww thank u

fever red
The basement obligates a certain level of commitment, Corran.

Corran
Hmmm, and I presume you would not divulge the details of these levels of commitment until such time that the group or individuals involved had already signed away their soul!

fever red
You want a dilute life, Corran? There are too many choices in this world. Let me shelter you from the tyranny of them.

Syren
Fever, are you still residing comfortably in my basement sweetie?

ladygrim
Omg i didnt see that Y in tyranny wen i read it ..oops

fever red
Yes, with Paola. (and Brad, Jolie, and Scarlett.)

Corran
But choices are good. I like to be like the preverbial child in a candy store with so many choices that I have to clench my fists and shake them slightly at shoulder level whilst deliberating over the choices - are you now suggesting this is detrimental to me?

fever red
You can only eat so much candy, and think of the stress...you may not believe it, but "good" stress is also a killer.
__Also, my candy's something out of the ordinary.

ladygrim
and it causes loss of hair ...

Syren
cry I don't like it when sophisticated adults talk around me. I like them to talk with me. Leave out the extensive vocabulary thankyou please fab

ladygrim
no expression

Corran
So by that rationalal, if I can only eat so much candy, does that mean you would restrict the quantities of your extraordinary candy that I would be allowed to consume for the duration of my incarceration in your basement?

fever red
Body language, then?
*slides onto armchair, reclines slightly, opens legs, gives sultry eye to Syren (every inch of her).*

ladygrim
i have arse ache from sitting down to long so i shall see u tomoro

fever red
Corran, you'd get just as much as I felt would maximize the individual experience of each session of candy consumption.

Corran
Now you're talking my language wink What are your beliefs of the 'No pain, no gain' theory? evil face

fever red
I gain nothing if he feels no pain.
Blood is sexy...

Corran
I would have to concur with you on that.

fever red
Where AREN'T you pierced?

Corran
Hmmm, I only have a couple of piercings in my ear, as for the pain and blood thing......you've drawn blood or had blood drawn just though being bitten haven't you?

Corran
Also, you must have cut a partner you have been with just for the blood?

fever red
I don't consume it. I like to play with it a bit.

Corran
I did not say for consumption. stick out tongue

Should I presume that if I did want piercings then you would have the required facilities installed into the basement?

Mane
I'm dead...I wonder if Kate cares...

fever red
Yes, though I have to bring in an "associate." Also, incision and suture work, I hire out. I get to play with the prettiness, and that's enough. Nothing like fresh piercing play!

fever red
Good God, Mane, I'm not into necro... wink

Mane
LOL! No! I was saying I wondered if you'd care if I died. laughing out loud

fever red
I'd care, Kiddo.

Corran
Not even if the body is still warm?

fever red
No.
__Think of the work, cleaning off the fecal matter and urine...a dead body is heavy. I'd prefer a heavily sedated person.

Corran
Heavily sedated is a lot of work too, almost as bad as a corpse, there's just no responsiveness and you don't get the same fullfulment as they do not reach the same hightened levels of satisfaction......so I'm told whistle

fever red
Bondage is the standard for good cause!

Corran
Noted. I'll let my 'friend' know.

fever red
Wake-up "violation" in bondage is SO damn good.

Corran
It's not really violation if the person has already consented to bondage, is it?

fever red
Consented? Oh, yeh, right, consented!
__Yeh, that's why the "violation," not violation.

Corran
lol, now I get it. and you have no fears about getting caught? Please tell me you don't wink

fever red
None!
Wait, are you referring to priapism? That possibility does kinda scare me, but it's highly unlikely.

Corran
No, I thought you were talking about you doing the "violation" and not being the violated, and if it is non-consensual and the violated recalls then you could be in serious trouble.

Mane
winkiss

Mane
...oh, and Kate, don't be so cordial. You can call me Austin from time to time. smile

lil bitchiness
Well this thread hs gone off on one stick out tongue

Has Tex managed to stoop in contact with his friend then?

fever red
Corran, I got that- I was joking back. I do nothing non-consensual. And I was talking about me doing the "violating"...who says form has to follow function, or intention/subjective experience has to follow typical sociological conceptualization of a particular act?

fever red
Oh, that. His friend is in my basement. She's fine, and says "Hi."

Corran
Wow, that's pretty deep for KMC OT. I don't believe there are 'typical' sociological conceptions. Some societies are are lot less liberal than others and you cannot generalise the conceptions of particular acts from one place to another so easily.

fever red
Well, the "whom" is "violated" by penetration when "violation" is involved is pretty ubiquitous, right?

fever red
I'm saying there may be many ways to "violate," but what matters is subjective experience.

Corran
Yes, but I got confused when you mentioned you would be worried about the possibilty of priaprism if you were to have been administered a cocktail of drugs - I must have skipped tracks somewhere.

fever red
It is a worry, though! Also, ahem, "intimate" bondage devices can contribute.
OH, you thought I would be administered the drugs? Only if I got the wine glasses mixed up. Blush! What a humiliation THAT would be. Some sadist.

Corran
Would be even more embarrassing if both of you had the same idea.

Corran
Just thought - STexy is going to have kittens when he finally comes back to read this thread of his.

Napalm
Is she hot?

Corran
Dude she's dead!!!!

fever red
Right- well, never drink with other sadists. At a minimum, watch your drink well...

And, Corran, Tex's buddy is FINE. She LOVES it in the basement. LOVES it.

42Bardock
well then, was she hot?

Napalm
Okey was she hot?

Corran
She's just addicted to your 'special' cocktails.

fever red
Which raises an interesting conundrum about "consensual." If your playmate is compulsive in their kink, how can it be consensual when they come to you and offer themselves?

42Bardock
Haha we think alike.

Corran
Not sure you can become addicted to a kink to the point were it would no longer become consensual. As soon as they offer themselves that must construe consent

Corran
yeah, 'Great minds think alike' or 'fools seldom differ'.

fever red
I don't know; some are into it not for pleasure but for relief of psychological pressure to self-harm or need for approval- you have to screen.
__Taking that into consideration, I sometimes wonder if there's sometimes "impure" consent in some things, despite our best intentions.

Corran
If you are doing them a service and you are getting something from it also I do not see that there is a problem.

fever red
Some DO harm themselves this way. They truly experience the depersonalization, and carry it out of the scene. They erode themselves. I don't want to be part of that!
__Yes, it can be good, healthy fun- but the issue of consensuality is complex. Fascinating. Both scary and titillating.

Corran
Wow, you really do have a more gentle, caring side to it all, you are quite intriguing.

fever red
LOL, if you think so, we must talk more in the future. I have to go. Bye for now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.