elektra(with sai) vs. wolverine(no healing factor)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
here are the rules. elektra gets her sai and wolverine get's his claws. he doesn't have a healing factor or any other power. this is strictly a camobat skills fight. who would win. my bet's on elecktra

David Duchovony
Elektra would win if Wolverine still has his adamantium claws as it would poison his blood stream and kill him(sans healing factor). If he has his dense bone claws he would win.

baddspellahl4
I was talking about the wolverine with his bone claws.

David Duchovony
OK.

jinzin
Well it depends on what time era of wolverine. I mean are we talking the fallen samurai version that would wipe the floor with her pretty face, or the soap operah hero we saw several years ago? or the one right now?

DarkCrawler
Didn't Elektra already beat Wolverine?

Mainstream
when Darkcrawler?

DarkCrawler
I thought she jammed her sai on Wolverines lung...I dont remember the issue...

Mainstream
angel okay I'll buy that. She's pretty cool I hope her movie doesn't suck.

deathclock
there were a few scans posted a while back...she thrashed him pretty bad

Mainstream
Gotta read up on that...Logan never gets thrashed pretty good these days. laughing laughing

jinzin
Yeah elektra beat the crap out of him in his own comic a few months ago (wolverine was still healing from well being dead? so he wasn't at the top of his game,,,,,and elektra got the drop on him while he was fighting some other guys but still she beat him something ugly)
and elektra beat up on wolverine back when he was in his feral state with the bone claws. So without a healing factor its quite possible elektra would just rounce wolverine. But, if wolverine used all his combative, and strategic skills cause he knew he didn't have a healing factor and couldn't afford not to: then I see the fight ending either way.

Mainstream
sounds like a great tale.

jinzin
what?........

muffin man
how are you going to disable logans healing factor.

radioboy121
Wolverine without his healing has been shown very sparingly. Without healing factor (permanently), his tactics definitely changes; add on to that he has far more experience and overall a better fighter if utilized it all, he would be able to defeat Elektra.

Cosmo Kramer
How come Bullseye didnt die from the adamantium then? confused roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

ayjay
does bullseye have adamntium like wolvy?

Draco69
He had an admantium spine. (Yeah, I know its lame.)

Kontraz
elektra would kick his ass. The only reason he didnt get defeated in "enemy of the state" was the explosion... I mean, come on... elektra had him pinned, and if not for his healing factor, he'd be dead...

Draco69
Actually, the only reason Elektra "won" was because A: he was still recovering from the massive injuries that the Hydra gave to him and B: he was distracted with the SHIELD guards. Under optimal conditions, Wolvie would win in minutes.

Cosmo Kramer
No he has an entire adamantium skeleton that helped him kill Karen in a recent issue.

Draco69
Wait a minute. How is it possible for Bullseye to have a adamantium skeleton. The adamantium poisoning would kill him within hours. Not mention how did he survive getting a adamantium skeleton in the first place? Does he have a healing factor now or something?

Cosmo Kramer
Nope and it is really weird! Hey man I was the guy asking how its possible in the first place.

muffin man
samurai vs. ninja
LOGAN he could always get rid of elektras sais.

DarkCrawler
"Ninja's treachery defeats samurai's courage"- Some wise Japanese guy.

srankmissingnin
I'm almost positive it has been said more then once that Apoc perfected the bonding process to the point that there is no adamantium poisoning.

It has been said more the once but Wolverine wasn't in top game when Elektra got the drop on him. The fighting took place a short while after the issue before it when he was basicly being kept alive by a machine... and she got the drop on him.

Darth Subjekt
To take away his healing factor would be to take away what makes him "wolverine". He would still kick her ass. He'd cut her up like a two dollar crack whore. She wouldnt stand a chance. And why would her sai poison his blood if he has an adamantium skeleton? One has nothing to do with the other.

The Flash
I'm going with Wolverine.

radioboy121
Ninjas can attack from behind - no honor. This doesn't mean ninjas are superior in fighting against a samurai. Anyway, Wolverine has some ground with ninjitsu too.

Remember without healing, his tactics change. He isn't just going to jump into the fray and take a hit if he realizes more strongly of his mortality. This version of Wolverine could very well be more formidable than the normal Wolverine (exempting beserker version).

SnakeEyes
IMO Wolvie would definitely win. It would be a good fight, but come on, he would have to win this. He has MUCH more experience, which does help. Like radioboy said, without Wolverine's berserker rage, he would be more tactical and figure out a way to dispose of Elektra after a short while. Elektra is pretty tough, but Wolverine is the master when it comes to that, right? I mean he is "the best at what he does"

DarkSaint85
Hmmm.

Old Man Whirly!
mhmm

h1a8
I'm going with wolverine although h this is a very good fight imo

Konton
Have I been summoned from the forum grave? Who dares...

DarkSaint85
Stilt is sharpening his claws as we speak

carver9
Love Wolvy but Elekra is taking this.

Smurph
Elektra

ODG
thumb up Originally posted by jinzin
Yeah elektra beat the crap out of him in his own comic a few months ago (wolverine was still healing from well being dead? so he wasn't at the top of his game,,,,,and elektra got the drop on him while he was fighting some other guys but still she beat him something ugly)
and elektra beat up on wolverine back when he was in his feral state with the bone claws. So without a healing factor its quite possible elektra would just rounce wolverine. But, if wolverine used all his combative, and strategic skills cause he knew he didn't have a healing factor and couldn't afford not to: then I see the fight ending either way. I agree with the reasoning behind this also though. Wolverine definitely adjusted his fighting style somewhat during the pre-Death of Wolverine arc. But I am unaware of enough feats of non-HF Wolverine (or Wolverine knowing he cannot rely on HF) to override Elektra's on-panel performances against HF Wolverine.

Because let's face it, Elektra gets to adjust her fighting style too. She doesn't have to work around his HF any more. She's such a talented assassin that a simple concussion, or blood clot or throat slash is enough to win. These stipulations favor Elektra far more.

DarkSaint85
Yeah the problem with Logan is that whilst he is skilled, 90% of his showings involve him taking damage and healing past it.

90% of Elektra's showings involve her avoiding damage (I plucked those numbers out of the air, but you get my point).

So in a combat skills-only thread, she has far more showings of avoiding damage and ending fights quickly as opposed to him.

Konton
I'm sure all the links are broken in the respect thread, but she's actually got a weirdly large amount of showings doing superhuman shit while drugged, poisoned, injured, etc. Writers usually have had to handicap her in some way to make fights harder, like when she punked Bullseye while poisoned and passing out with his own bullet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.