What the Hell is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Something smells like burning hair right here confused And I havent lit myself on fire in awhile so it not me, And I have no clue what it is?

***S***
Is there an animal or person or whatnot around that has access to fire? Is your dog in the oven again?

The Tired Hiker
Okay, did you burn a nose hair?

SlipknoT
laughing out loud I dont have a dog, and no ones home.

***S***
Um... were you ironing your wig and forgot it was near the still-on iron?

SlipknoT
No, I did that last week confused

Discos
maybe something else is on fire

Discos - or maybe you're very very high on burn fumes from somewhere else yes

The Tired Hiker
Sometimes, you know, after a couple months, the nose hairs will start poking out. I tried burning them once a long time ago. It hurt.

SlipknoT
laughing out loud nothing is on fire, but I still smell something

***S***
This is one mystery that may elude us for all eternity. Where is Sherlock Holmes when you need him?

DuronKiller
maybe a mice somewhere bit in a power cable and gets grilled by that now eek!

SlipknoT
true, I doubt we'll ever find otu what it is

The Tired Hiker
I declare this the eighth wonder of the world! smile

SlipknoT
Yes, What is it in Ryans house that smells like burned hair smile

***S***
You know what it is?!

I do!

A shipment of stray cats was on its way out of town when it was hijacked by Chinese Food chefs, and they were flying it over Slippys house when a maniac called the "Radical Rocket Rascal" shot it out of the air, and thus all the "burning hair" smell.

wink

Case Closed.

....Im sorry, that was so dumb.

SlipknoT
I'll think about that....

The Tired Hiker
I know of this Chinese restaurant that was closed down in Seaside, California, because they were killing the seagulls on the roof and substituting them for chicken. erm

SlipknoT
no expression laughing

42Bardock
I know what it is, its god he is trying to tell you something.

***S***
Are there candles in the house going?

SlipknoT
with the smell of burning hair?

***S***
Scented candles.... better?

42Bardock
probably

SlipknoT
No sad

Jackie Malfoy
In a while?Uh ok what ever anyone does don't give slipknot any matchs or lighters ok?He is not safe with fire.JM

SlipknoT
evil face

eggmayo
One in Leicester was closed because there was a horse missing and the trail of blood led to a resteraunt.

The Tired Hiker
They should make a movie about that.

eggmayo
The police got informed, because there was a trail of blood leading from a field, and it led to a korean resteraunt in town somewhere, and they went in the back, and the cook was standing there chopping up a horse with a knife.

The Tired Hiker
That's insane! Poor horsey. sad

eggmayo
But that explains why no one eats in continental restaurants in Leicester

The Tired Hiker
Ever see Fried Green Tomatos? The movie? You should see what they eat. So gross.

The Tired Hiker
Tomatoes*

eggmayo
Never even heard of it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.