Ugh Dee blah gruuaaaa ugh hu hu..huuuuu BLAHHH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Ok, I dont know why but I have this image in my mind of me eating one of the schools tacos and biting in and finding a mangled penis or moldy skinned mousepuke

***S***
That image will haunt my dreams forever.

The Tired Hiker
That stuff happens all the time. Somewhere.

SlipknoT
sick Where

s|m
Slip, you are one sick bastard sick!

Jackie Malfoy
Ok slipknot after saying that I now have proof that you are insane!Thank you for proving me right!LOL!JM

Mane
laughing out loud It happened to me once. Only is was my own penis. no expression

SlipknoT
Well who hasnt been down that road roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ou Be Low hoo
"Ooooo, let's all put on 'scary' masks and grunt and growl and say "Phuck!" a lot...then..ooooo...we can thrash around our guitars and make shitty music! WOW! What a good idea...YEAH!"

Fin.

SlipknoT
He he he you sure are funny, move over Jim Carry no expression and honestly what do you listen to?

BlackC@t
Ew! sick Grow up! mad

SlipknoT
no expression

nitro-swicked
*comes in is sick all ova the place then laeaves neva to return until next time*

The Tired Hiker
Boy, did this thread certainly change. Not that I intentionally go around seeking to exploit an instance where a thread will do so. . .

Exhibit A - We begin with a reply by SlipknoT to Mane. Notice the subtle humor as SlipknoT relates to Mane's post about biting his own penis.

All is fine and dandy, but then . . .

Exhibit B - Ou Be Low hoo creates a dynamic post that may be offensive to certain members. It goes like this:

Exhibit C - With the finnesse of a banana rat, SlipknoT raises the bar by challenging Ou Be Low hoo. Notice SlipknoT's uncanny mastery of a Jim Carry reference.

Exhibit D - And then, this happens . . .

Exhibit F - . . . and then this:

My conclusion is this. Ou Be Low hoo's post may have fostered some controversy in this thread, which was seemingly lighthearted at first. SlipknoT challenged Ou Be Low hoo's controversial practices. But, now here is the hitch, BlackC@t's post turned the tables. Never have the tables been turned like this since the legendary 'Brookfield Cut Gordon's Brake Lines' thread of 1997 on another popular movie forum. You see, one cannot tell to whom Blackc@t's comment was intended towards. But then SlipknoT gracefully posts the no expression smilie and keeps his cool as usual. Therefore; this thread that was once lighthearted and laughable, is now a shocking suspense thriller! Notice the change. Thank you.

AvP
don't think i'll ever eat again

eggmayo
Preston, you should win a grammy. Or an emmy... whatever the good one is.

The Tired Hiker
A gremmy! smile

Ou Be Low hoo
Thanks, I have a talent and I want to share it with the world. I do impressions too..."Smoooooooooooooooooooookin!" - do you get it? 'The Mask', my friend...'The MASK'.

I listen to funk'd up shiznit dat got no place in civil society, yo. I'm for real and I'm unplugged and off-da-hook.

T.M
i feel ill

SlipknoT
laughing

SlipknoT
laughing how long did that take?

MornGlory
I didnt need to read this sick

i have bitten a penis but not in a taco at school lunch ...

the moldy mouse would be worse...

MornGlory
Ou Be Hooo is weird... and always posts randomly...

Reckoning
When I read tacos, I immediately remembered that South Park episode about the new Jennifer Lopez.

AvP
really?

Reckoning
Who was that directed at?

The Tired Hiker
Dude, seriously, like at least half an hour. erm At least.

SlipknoT
Well it was worth it reading

The Tired Hiker
Thanks, man. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.