Girl Scout Cookie Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shellie
big grin Its that time again...come and order your Girl Scout Cookies

ok not for real stick out tongue but seriously which of these would you order if you could order only one kind ?

SeptemberRain
hell YES!!

SeptemberRain
dammit i voted wrong

42Bardock
Girs scout cookies?
How do you cook Girl scouts?
What flavors do they have?
Little red head, Blonde or what?

***S***
What I do is get a box of Chocolate and a box of Vanilla, twist them apart and make "mixed" cookies. Oh, man... I am sooo hungry now.

shellie
laughing out loud glad i could oblige

***S***
You have to try it! It is like an orgy for your tastebuds.

The Tired Hiker
When does a Cub Scout become a man?

The Tired Hiker
After he eats his first Brownie! eek!

***S***
That was fantastic! laughing

Baylin
If I buy enough boxes of cookies can I have a girl scout leader? shifty

shellie
shifty Normally no...but you've caught me in a giving mood tonight...Ill make an exception for you this time

Baylin
rolling on floor laughing Mmmm I like your 'cookies'... shifty

shellie
droolio i like my 'cookies' too...

Jackie Malfoy
Yummy!We just ordered a couple of boxes and they are so good!and yummy!I like mint choclate chip and the carmal is to die for!Man now I am feeling hungry!JM

shellie
the pinatas are really good , especially if you put them in the microwave for 10 seconds yes

Raven Guardia
OMG I WANT 500 BOXES OF THE CARAMEL DELIGHTS!!!!....I luv them the things happy

MornGlory
one box costs like $20

what do these little girls do with all this money

Raven Guardia
good question MG shifty.....what do they do? shifty

La Vierge
HELLO!!!!! I AM A GIRL SCOUT, AND THOSE ARE NOT WHAT WE SELL!!!! CHANGE IT NOW!!!!!!

Raven Guardia
*tasers LV* calm down there shorty

MC John 117
Ha....shorty....
CARAMEL DELIGHTS....
They're....almost as good as crack.... hoover

Raven Guardia
almost wink

RaventheOnly
Buys you 501 stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
OMG there was this Johnny Bravo cartoon about that laughing out loud they were little robots who attacked this tv show character and he beats them all up and there all broken on the floor and this guy walks up and says:

"Sir how did you know they were robots?!!!!"

His response: "They were robots?"

hysterical

Jedi Priestess
I always get two of each except I get no lemon or iced berry and I get at least 3 thin mints ( put em in the freezer yummy) and 3 peanut butter patties. Yes, the little girl scout who comes to see me rakes in.

silver_tears
I have never had a girl scout cookie sadwalk

R0B
The mint kind

BasketCase
I love the Caramel Delights..
actually my cousin is in girl scouts, and we just ordered cookies from her.. smile

Corran
Me neither but that would be wrong Irene.

silver_tears
aha no expression

BadKitty
laughing out loud laughing out loud

I jst got 4 boxes of Peanut Butter Patties!!

The Tired Hiker
sad I can't imagine what that must be like.

The Tired Hiker
I like to scrape the peanut butter part off with my teeth, then I just throw the dry cookie part away. stick out tongue

shellie
shame on you nono there are starving children in other parts of the world who would gladly jump on the dry cookie to fill their bellies...

embarrasment sorry...momentary insanity....

did you know they , here in North Carolina , feed the hundreds of thousands of unsold cookies to the pigs ermthe local pig farms are gen the cookies and they feed it to their pigs .

eggmayo
Did you know here in England, they gave up the idea of selling cookies because the girl scouts were too afraid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.