The Wasp vs. The Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I can't believe noone has posted this yet.

Oh, well. Discuss.

ScarletSpider
With flight and bio-electric blasts the Wasp does have a bit of an advantage in fighting. Although I think the Atom can, easily, shrink further (Pym has been seen to go down to atomic levels, but it creates an awful strain). Jan can also utilize her Pym particles to grow, and isn't dependant upon a suit for her powers like the Atom is, IIRC, it might have changed since last I knew.

Draco69
Anyone else?

ScarletSpider
I guess not. I am a pretty cool dude you know. People get frightened sometimes. Of my coolness. Ya.

muffin man
WASP BUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZ

Draco69
I disagree. The Atom would win. Why? The Wasp can shrink to the size of a....uh wasp and the Atom can shrink to the size of proton. Soo.. he can enter the Wasp's heart and give her a heart attack. Also the Atom's mass stays the same as he shrinks, so he can knock a grown man out even if he's the size of a molecule.

muffin man
buzz. don't agree. BUZZ

Draco69
Ok, whatever. Care to back up your onomatopoeic jargon with a valid argument?

42Bardock
Atom all the way, wasp is well ok, but Palmer is the man, he can increase his mass can't he so he can fly and all and shrink much more, hes gonna whoop her cute ass

Draco69
Yay, 42Bardock! smile

muffin man
did you insult draco 69 to do with my onomatepia just cause I like to type BUZZ and Boom and splat.
wasps electric sting lasers would have her win.

DarkCrawler
If she would see Atom...and I dont think the lasers are THAT good.

Draco69
Exactly

ScarletSpider
Honestly, I don't know how good her lasers are. I was never a fan of the character. I wish that she had died in Disassembled instead of some of the better characters.

Hank Pym has been seen, and be extension Jan should be able, to shrink down much further than their insect sizes. Pym has gone to subatomic levels before and even shank so far that he went into the Microverse.

psy_blade
Atom will never be able to enter Wasp's body because whe will be flying around. Wasp ftw.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Draco69
I disagree. The Atom would win. Why? The Wasp can shrink to the size of a....uh wasp and the Atom can shrink to the size of proton. Soo.. he can enter the Wasp's heart and give her a heart attack. Also the Atom's mass stays the same as he shrinks, so he can knock a grown man out even if he's the size of a molecule.

I agree except wasp can shrink a whole lot smaller then a wasp, but not as small as the atom and he's smarter.

Brian Oswald
Could Atom just slide between the atoms and molecules of her electric blast?

and can Atom fly?

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Draco69
I can't believe noone has posted this yet.

Oh, well. Discuss.

Which atom Ray Palmer or Ryan Choi
and if its the latter does he get his boom stick big grin
anyways

I'd say Ray Palmer beats wasp 7-8/10

Ryan Choi splits the fight with waps 50/50 because of his lack of experience

What If...
I say it's a unfight personally.

Exactly how is he supposed to get to her?

Draco69
Fly....

How else does someone who can shrink to the size of subatomic particle move around?

Forgive me. I was young.

This is a curbstomp in Atom's favor.

Juntai
Atom.

He's actually one of the most dangerous and underated heros out there.

grey fox
Atom

Shrinks , Climbs in an Orfice. Enlarges.

BOOM

The Fake Macoy
Atom wins this the same way he got rid of Darkseid. Atom 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.