I know it! its true, and you best believe me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
the lizard WILL be in spiderman 2....it is my opp...and i guarntee it!!

mark my words....just had to tell you before the movie came out...but i know he's in it...

big grin

Orlando Bloom03
I heard that Johnny Depp is going to be in it to!!!!

Smodden
are you serious! i had no idea were'd u here that?

Orlando Bloom03
Umm...I don't remember but I think he's playing a bad guy!!!

VENOMfan
what?

kal-el
That would be awesome.The lizard is a monsssssssssterous, ssssssssslobering beassssssssst asssss well.Jusssssst like you VF

kal-el
Hey VF.Remember this quote from spidey-animated series. Venom(in reaction to Carnages introduction).Says(scratching his chin):'Yeeeeees, we remember replicating!' That craks me up every time I watch it.

ldene
johnny depp is NOT in it.

the lizard may make a brief appearance at the END of the film, ready for his major part in spidey 3!

Smodden
thats what i meant ....should have been more clear....brief intro towards end to set up sequal...smile

and i hadn't heard 'bout johny depp either till now...

VENOMfan
I guess he is in it,but wether or not he becomes the Lizard is supposed to be a big sub-plot. Rami did say he and parker have a confrontation

Jason420
they should make his hand pop up out of water like at the end of TORMENT series by Macfarlane and it can have peter talking saying something like "I have conquered but it seems somebody has to RISE ABOVE IT ALL" and the lizards han come out of the water that would be sweet

Mr Parker
Well I think you need to show us photos first before you can prove it.It wou;d not surprise me though that they end up doing the same thing they did to the batman films and have two villians in each sequel so I can believe it.

VENOMfan
well from what ive herd Lizard COULD be a villian, connors is in the film even tho the actors name i cant remember. the only cameos are supposed to big the ((not AS the black cat))Black Cat a.k.a. Felicia Hardy. and a very if'y Eddie Brock scene were he's fired. and storms out.
but apparently Sam Rami dosent like the Venom character so then again he may not put him in the films at all. but I doubt that becuase Im sure Rami isnt that anal-retentive.

and one of the problems i had with the first film was Spidermans lack of well......Spiderman, by this i mean his acrobatic fighting style and evasive manovers,((c'mon he ran in a straight line from gun fire))
but the clip ive seen from his encounter with doc ock shows some great CGI and Spidey will be more like he is in the comics.

Mr Parker
That was just a false leak that was going on at one time.Felicia hardy isnt in the film not even as a cameo.

Zephonim
I doubt anyone ever saw the show (it was horrible) but there was a show on Fox about a family that had horrible luck or some crao like that. The Dad from the show has been cast as Curt Conners. Supposedly he spent quite a bit of time on the set filming allot of stuff that appears at the end of the movie. I heard one rumor that Conners will turn into The Lizard at the end of the movie which will set up the third movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.