I started programming classes yesterday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
It's fun. I learned how to translate from Decimal to Binary to Octal to Hexadecimal to ASCII. smart

Jackie Malfoy
I have no idea what you mean by that.But glad that you are enjoying your classes!Keep up the good work!JM

Mane
Thanks. happy

Jackie Malfoy
You are welcome!JM

Mane
Obviously no one cares about my love for programming. cry

Frosty Beverage
I heard Austin thumb up

Mane
001010100110001001110101011011010111000000101010 smart

MornGlory
good luck with program classes clover

Shaolin Monk
i haven't programmed in any language for awhile...

taught Visual Basic and the basics of C++ to myself my senior year of high school...then had to take both VB and C++ in college as a requirement for my AA in Computer Science.

Binary/Hex/ASCII all introduced in Intro to Computer Science...I miss those classes...

programming isn't for me though...i prefer the "technical support" side of the IT field wink

Mane
Yeah I'm learning computer science as well, but on wednesdays I'm learning the fundamentals of VB.

We're going to build a coke machine simulator this semester. smile

Tech support is fun; I have learn how to troubleshoot and stuff for that kind of thing this semester as well.

bazooka
I'm also a computer science student, now is going for degrees. Yea, at the begining i also have fun in the programming classes, but after 2 years i had changed my perception, i feel bored!

It's only my point of view. I just think that facing this brutal coding and language for the rest of my working life is very terrible....

I do like programming, but only for fun; not for a job. Any 1 have same comment with me?

Mane
I'm going to go into Perl, VB.NET, and hopefully JAVA next semester. My dad will hire me as a freelance programmer if I can learn JAVA.

One thing I like about programming is the endless possibilities of creativity that there are in building programs.

LordKerrigor
lol im learning to add and subtract in binary

Mane
That's not to hard once you can get the Base 2 counting system.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.