Ok answer this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Does Batman possess peak human strength like Captain America or is he an Olympic level athlete or slightly above one? I ask this because different sites conflict. Some say he is an Olympic level and some say he a peak human and www.wikipedia.org lists Bane as a peak human and Bane is stronger than Batman so...help a guy out?

Draco69
Captain America has peak human strength just like Batman. Except that Batman actually worked for it. Bane has peak human strength UNTIL he uses the special Venom serum that greatly enhances his strength.

NoFate007
Its always been my impression that Batman was, in a way, a man on steroids without the drugs. He's got the training and whatnot, and he's sort of top-notch human-wise, and so is Bane, but the reason Bane is stronger is cause he uses those steroids afterwards, so he sorta breaks the line and goes into a...hm..whats the word...alright, if Batman is a 10 on the human scale, Bane is a 13 but 3 of those points don't count cause those are the steroids, Batman is "peak human" but Bane is "peak human +"

ayjay
makes sense....i always thought as batman as peak of what a human who TRAINS can be..whereas captain is the absolute limit of human strength and speed etc....and bane is just olympic strength until he does the venom...and then gets intp human + class

David Duchovony
Now that sounds more reasonable.

OtterVomit
Well, Batman is certainly the culmination of everything Bruce Wayne can be. Bruce Wayne is as human as the next guy, with certain genetic limits. Someone out there may be able to naturally run faster or build more muscle mass...but Bruce Wayne is at his own physical peak in every possible way. There are very few humans that will ever stack up to him, mainly becuase of his endless obsession.

42Bardock
I think his body is rather good for what he's doing troo, height- and bone structure wise

ash007
Well apparently even when he was young he was very strong. I think he has an advantage that he comes from a good genetic background

vaya_the_elf
love His body is very nice

Bat Dude
I think he's peak human strength wise and mind wise but he's olympic level in acrobatics, olympic level hand to hand combatant and escape artist.

wuTa
he's not olympic level in acrobats...nightwing is and batman isnt even in the same league as nightwing when it comes to acrobats

Bat Dude
well don't blame me, blame whos who in the dc universe!

wuTa
i'm not blaming you for anything....i like that batman isnt a olympic level acrobat....nightwing and batman offset each other perfectly

snoopdogg
In this website it says that Batman can Benchpress 725lbs. Which is 400 more than I can do.http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/batman/batman.html

42Bardock
I think Nightwing is a better acrobat than batman but his pretty good too.
Nightwing is no match for Bats though even though he is really cool.

ebonyblade1
they are great combination, and one of the true father-- son combo in all of comics

Mainstream
Indeed and Alfred is like Batman's "dad" too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.