Poisoned by Hippies?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fever red
__They made me a one-ounce shot of wheatgrass juice. I swallowed it. Now I'm belching what smells like a lawn-mower and Vicks Vapo-rub.
__I only wanted to find out how nasty it could possibly be...now I have learned my lesson, but is it too late?
__Have I been Poisoned By Hippies?!

LordKerrigor
lol yup your going to suffer a very cruel fate......death by diariea

fever red
Oh, thank God- I thought I might wind up with a head of shapeless white-people dread-locks.

Candy x
Ew Fever!

fever red
I know, I know- it was just experimentation...now my tongue is blackish green. I'm sure that's only the first of the effects.

Raven Guardia
uh....*passes around a peace pipe*

fever red
Peace Pipe, eh? I suppose I haven't learned my lesson. I'll take that, thanks.

Raven Guardia
*smokes some and passes it* dude,...I see flashy lights of all colors.

fever red
I feel horny...not too shocking, considering it's me...oh, and I'm belching that lawn-mower Vix smell along with exhaling the smoke. I'm like a dragon! Cooooool.
__Maybe the pretty light is the aura of my sadistic soul?

La Vierge
!!!!!!!!

Raven Guardia
*passes out from to much LSD*

MC John 117
I get poisoned by the Hippies down the street all the time....when I buy pot off them...stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
wheat grass is good for you. you werent poisoned. wheat grass, wheat germ, oats, fiber and sugar in the raw and all that other good stuff is actually what you should eat. Hippies suck, hippies dot eat wheat grass, hippies do nothing. I would spit in the face of hippie if i ever saw one again.

PandoraMomo
Hey, all hippies aren't bad!
I have recently come to terms with my being a hippie...
It's fun to be around hippies! we're all random and nonagressive, til u threaten our fun, then i will ***** slap u with my environmental ed. book!

ragesRemorse
yeah i've just never seen a hippie grow as a person, they always live one emotion. Oh yeah, that, and the 60's are over. so i guess the hippie movement failed, that means your living the ghost of a dream that once was.

SlipknoT
The Hippies kick much ass man

Syren
flowers

BackFire
Thankfully most douche-hole hippies died from the drugs they did during the 70's.

The Tired Hiker
Hippie is a state of mind. The term is different now. It is intended to invoke new meaning rather than nostalgia. We all have hippie in us, we just chose to harness our inner-hippieness on different levels. Some of us practise positive hippie enlightenments, while others don't. Even you, Backfire, knowing it or not, you are a hippie. In fact, you are probably the biggest hippie I have ever met. stick out tongue

BackFire
How dare you!

The Tired Hiker
You, Backfire, have posted pictures of yourself and your hippie beard. Also, aren't we a bit lazy sometimes, Backfire? Hmmmmm? These are all signs of your inner-hippie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

fever red
False alarm, people. It turns out wheat-grass doesn't kill. I did, however, develop a desire to hug random strangers. Of course, I developed that years ago, and it has little to do with peacable intentions.
__Thanks for the flowers, Syren. They pulled me through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.