Official "Official Thread Discussion" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beastro
Any thread you think should its special place at the top of the forum?

Well here's the place to discuss it.I cant personally make it happen because im not a moderator but this can get things started.

This isnt a thread for any show that comes of your mind that you think should be official.Since official threads at the top of the page are serious then you should consider who you want to nominate.When you nominate someone you need 20 people to approve of it.Then I make a poll thread for it and if it favours it'll show the mod to consider it.

Although no promises are made you could try and get votes together for your show.

I for one nominate:

Desperate Housewives

CSImessederies

RoguePw25
Well to get a thread sticky there are a few things to consider. Tex stickyed both Degrassi and Lost becuase those are pretty active threads that people post in every day. So he sticky'ed it.

The CSI thread has been pretty dead for a while, so I don't think it'll be sticky'ed. The Desperate Housewives thread is just starting up as well, so I guess we'll see how that thread goes, but as of right now it's kind of dead as well.

I suggest resurrecting these threads. Get a good discussion going and bring the CSI thread back to the first page, lol. If other's keep posting in it and it seem pretty active, maybe then a mod will sticky it, but as of right now I don't think so.

I hope I answered your question and if you have anymore I suggest contactin a moderator. smile

lil bitchiness
Question answered, and this has hardly anything to do with TV, so closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.