Taxi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jnr_hiphop
Taxi - I'd have to say it was alright and worth watching for cash..
but unfortunately i'd have to say it's not as good as i expected.. it's purpose as a comedy-action movie is great.. really funny.. and some action.. but the storyline and what's gonna happen.. its just so obvious isnt it?

ragesRemorse
I'm sorry. did you really say that you found entertainment from this peice of shit? did someone drop you when you were younger? i mean Queen latifa err however the queen spell her name. I could just refer to her as the minority poster child of failed acting attempts. Anytime hollywood is gettin a little to white, they call in chris rock or the queen. These two ass stains need to be memory wiped from my memory total recal style.

Oh yeah, and is'nt there a washed up has been from saturday night live in that movie aswell? someone is diggin deep fer idears in picture department

WindDancer
Someone actually remenber this movie? Gosh, and I thought it was dead for sure.

Cinemaddiction
What's even more puzzling is why Luc Besson's name was ever attatched to it. blink

Mane
Is this that stupid movie with Fallon and Latifah? Holy crap this movie sucked...

SaTsuJiN
lmao I almost spit out my soda

MildPossession
Just watch the original 3 French movies, so much fun, especially the second one.

Moronic remake.

Soth
I gave it a three, and that was being generous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.