Team's you would like too see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
If there was a team I would love too see, It would have been Venom joing the Wild Pack permanetly. the sinister six just dosent work

Arachnoidfreak
an all symbiote team. Venom, Carnage, X-O Manowar, Spawn...and any others out there. and their ultimate team finishing maneuver would be combining all the symbiotes into one mega hulking organism...who could be named like...massacre or rage or something...

the assassin
hey guys. i'm new and this is my first post. i think they should make an assassin team with marvel's greatest assassins; deadpool, arcade, bullseye, elektra, silver sable, etc. and the team just travels together looking for work. deadpool would be the leader. actually, arcade would be the leader because teh best fighter usually isn't the leader.

Jason420
Spider-man
Daredevil
batman
spawn
wolverine
nightcrawler

Maelstrom
I would love marvel to publish Villan comics. Sinister six doesn't work because they lose in it. Since we never kill the good or bad guys there is no reason we can't have villan books where the antagonist is the star and wins against the protaganist. Then instead of retiering heros we could have them captured and tourtured, the same as the heros hand the villans to gov. to be experimented on.
I'd love to see an anti goverment develope where the villans can turn for clean up when they trounce the X-men or Avengers.
I'd like to see Rhino, Blob, Goliath, Magneto, Black Queen, Kang for a villian team.
Good guys: Wonder-Man, Giglimesh, Sersi, Captian Marvel with her original light powers, Spider-Women, Jack of Hearts, Franklin Richards mabey as Dove, he's so Powerfull that his gentalness is deadly. I'd like to see Dove be the leader of the team, with an Mentor/advisor, perhaps Captian Marvel/Rick Jones.

Beyonder
Here's a team I'd like to see:

Thor
Gladiator
Blackbolt

Or

Thor
Gladiator
Blackbolt
Captain Marvel
Silver Surfer
Quasar
Beta Ray Bill

As for a team up of villains:

Magneto
Dr. Doom
Thanos

VENOMfan
well the original idea of this thread was for teams that have worked together and even if only once that you would have liked to see become a genuine team.

hence Venom staying with the Wild Pack

Arachnoidfreak
technically, Spawn(at the start of the title) and The Darkness are villains that win. alot. The Darkness is a friggin hitman for the mob! and he kicked Batman's ass. it was great. (The Darkness/Batman #1. a Top Cow/DC crossover)

Jason420
i add one more character to mine ok
Spider-man
Batman
Daredevil
Spawn
Nightcrawler
Wolverine
Black Panther

Jason420
in June they have a comic book series called: Identity disc and the villians are and the story is:
characters-Sabretooth, Deadpool, Sandman, Juggernaut, Bullseye, Vulture
and they are trying to find a disc with the idntities and addresses and credit card reports for every hero in the marvel universe

Arachnoidfreak
can anyone give me a list of more symbiotes for my team? Venom, Carnage, X-O Manowar, Spawn, Lasher...i know there are more symbiotes in spideman comics, i just dont remember their names

VENOMfan
there was the five Symbiotes and then Hybrid.

Lasher,Riot,Scream,Shriek*not to original of a name eh?,Carl's Orange symbiote

Venom,the Venom clone,Carnages offspring. to my best knowledge thats all of them

Arachnoidfreak
sweeeeeet. all together that would be a bad ass team.

ScarletSpider
Get the Champions back together. There has never been a more dysfunctional super hero team. Well, there probably has, I just don't feel like looking into it.

Maelstrom
My new team: Havok, Wonderman, Blob, Jack of Hearts, Namor, Quicksilver, Warpath, Syrin, and the former new mutant Warlocke with Cypher.
Warlocke is turned into a technorganic Castle and Cyper runs home base as Warlocke's partner, using Warlock not only as Homebase but as a techno, computer that Cyper uses his mutant language ability to aid the team in all thier quests.
Team Name: Classified

SuperDarryl
The Wrecking CREW!
Team of super-powered heros and villans!

The Incredible Hulk
The Unstoppable Juggernaut
Gladiator
Thor
Hercules
Collussus

I would love to see all these superpowerhouses together. It would be awesome if they were all on one team, who they heck could stop them. They would be destroying buildings, rampaging threw citys, they would own the world! Wrecking crew times a million! Who could you assemble who could be better then these guys all on the same team.

Arachnoidfreak
No Thing?

SuperDarryl
Thing has just got his ass kicked too many times for me to list him, as one of the wrecking crew bad asses...I'd rather place cosmic Spiderman on the list...lol

Wynndar
yea the thing has gotten a lot of ass kickings....thats kinda the nature of his character....i like to see Thing and Hulk team up...u know, what if the Thing was under some evil influence and teamed up with Juggernaut.....that would be cool too

Maelstrom
Add Deadpool to my team

who?-kid
It's of course an extremely strong team, but absolutely not invincible. I think Xavier (of the X-Men) could neutralize half of the team with his telepathic powers. You have 6 of the strongest people ever in your team, but I think that's too much of the same.

You also need brains (Reed Richards), something to defend yourself (for example Sue Storm), somebody who can warn you (Spider-Man), a flying powerhouse (Gladiator), a telepath (prof. X) and a sorcerer (dr. Strange). Now that would one awesome team...!!

I don't think it's wise to focus on strength alone.

SuperDarryl
Nah, I don't think that would be a good team investment. Thing is bound to get his rock ass knocked out. I remeber a battle in the secret wars, he had his strength increased 100 fold. Whats interesting is Thing was protecting Beyonder and he had to fight off 100 villans. He was successful in beating 99 out of the 100 villans. Then Juggernaut comes along and just stomps his ass in 1 punch and 1 powerslam...lmfao. Now why would I want to have Thing on my team when Juggernaut stomped his rock ass into the ground with 2 hits...lol Check it out. I made a gathered some pictures of thing gettin stomped...hah laughing

SuperDarryl
Yeah I think like a powerhouse, thats why I select all of the strongest people. I just find it more fun to have a bunch of lions running around mawling everyone, much more fun. Destroying buildings, smashing anything in the path. I call this team the powerhouse team.

I mean don't get me wrong people with telekentic abilitys can give my team problems, but you got to admit, it's gonna be hard for someones to stop all 5 or 6 of them all at once. Considering that all of them are almost nearly invenerable. I'am just saying it would be fun to write a comic with them, and it would be fun to illustrate and watch... smile

Wynndar
superdaryl, u did forget to mention that the thing was not at 100x his strength when he fought jugs...mephisto tore up the contrat right before he Thing and Jugs bumped....u left that panel out of ur little picture there...so Jugs had the element of surprise, cuz Thing still thought he was 100x regular strength...additionally, secret wars II?....perhaps the worst written comic book in marvel history...next the Thing has changed a lot since then and had many strength improvements he was maybe class 50 strength in that fight...now he is arguably a class 100 guy himself and would trash modern juggernaut, who is only a step above sasquatch...he would be trashed by the thing, who has far superior fighting skills, speed, and intelligence, and used to routinely fighting the Hulk...and holding up much better than Juggernaut...there has already been a thread about this though...i dont want to get into again on here

SuperDarryl
The point of me posting that graphic of The Thing getting snuffed out by Juggernaut was to demonstrate why I wouldn't like him on my team. He got pummeled by Juggernaut like he was a teenage hoe, and stepped on. Thats all I'am saying and that was at his base strength. He has to have his strength increased 100 fold to do any kind of damage it seems.

I'am pretty sure old Jugg head would have busted his ass anyway. I mean look at how he got his azz stomped out man. That just not right.

All I'am sayin is The Thing isn't up to par in my book, anyone who gets stomped out that hardly and that quickly has no place on my team of ultimate hero fighters, thats all. Maybe modern Thing could kick Juggernauts azz but thats yet to be determined. Know what I'am sayin? smile

Arachnoidfreak
you would keep Thing out of your team based on ONE fight that happened with another member you already put on your team? f*ck that, ill take him. give him a symbiote from my team.

moshtitan
this is kinda cool, brains, power,skill,speed and even humor!

dr. strange
silfer surfer
hulk
juggernaut
deadpool
wolverine

SuperDarryl
I'd Rather have Venom or Carnage on my team then Thing. How can I have a guy like Thing on my team when he is still susceptible to a common cold? Thats not so superhero like..lol And he can't even hold his breath for more than nine minutes. Man thats weak. And The Hulk has kicked his azz to many times. I'am beatin a dead horse here. Thing is not in the top 5 or 6 strongest heros or villans, and thats why I didn't pick him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.