A one for the guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
WHich way do you normally hang during the day?

The Tired Hiker
To the right. erm

eggmayo
I usually hang over a guitar... sometimes over a hot chick if I'm lucky.

nitro-swicked
to the right.

Corran
Straight-up! Errmm I mean to the left.

eleveninches
i go to the right as well.

Sex Pistol
*pokes head round the door* can i come in here a sec just to say. U people are abnormal, its prven that most men hang to the left. Ok thats all. *closes door behind her*

nitro-swicked
ok adele messed

Storm
Hmm... interesting...

BakaXero
sometimes to the left sometimes right mostly left i think

Sex Pistol
*pokes head back round the door* Ok one more thing, lets just see how many people say they hang to the left now that i told them they'd be wierd or not like most men if they dont. All right bye. *leaves again*

BakaXero
if what you say is true id be more incline to say hang to the right

nitro-swicked
wat ya sayin like!! just coz i hang to the right its more confortable that yay.ok why am i havin a convo about that with you messed

eggmayo
Hang how, im confused

Corran
In England your Tailor would ask you which side do you dress on.

eleveninches
/\Really?

Corran
yep - it's the more polite way of asking

eleveninches
i didnt know that

Alpha Centauri
"can i come in here a sec just to say. U people are abnormal, its prven that most men hang to the left. Ok thats all."

Which way does your piece hang? Oh that's right you don't have one.

Makes your comments on having one irrelavent then doesn't it?

-AC

Sex Pistol
*pokes head round again* i think he's being sarcastic. Ya know what it would just be so much more easier to just let me in.

eggmayo
Damn, noone directly answered my question, that would probably have been so funny.

chelsea17
don't worry, cofused me too

lil bitchiness
Wow, this piece info about some members of KMC i couldnt have gone on living without knowing.

Still, its interesting.

a1hsauce
to the left... but im actually surprised how many go to the right. we must have alot of lefties here

shellie
after reading this thread ive come to the conclusion that this is waaaaay more then i wanted to know messed

chelsea17
thank god i don't know what you all are talking about messed

shellie
messed trust me...you dont wanna know

chelsea17
ugh i can kinda tell...is it what i think?messed

fever red
It's cute. Let the boys chat. We had our period thread. These things are good, they demystify and humanize the physical gender differences. The thread shows that they (men) put their pants on one leg at a time, ALMOST the same as we do! wink

eggmayo
How the hell could you put your trousers on two legs at a time?

shellie
*nods*

fever red
Well, when the super baggy ones were in style, I bet it did sometimes happen. I would laugh my @ss off if I saw that in the morning. A good BF would understand. He'd laugh, too. Then again, I'd never date anyone who dressed like that. Hmm. I never knew before what I was missing!

a1hsauce
eggmayo is one funny son of a b**** , this guy cracks me up laughing laughing out loud

Mr Wiggles
hang what?

edit: forgot the shifty eyes shifty

MC Mike
I'd prefer not to answer this question because of its nature. If you really want to know PM me.

Then I'll laugh at you.

The Tired Hiker
Sometimes I sway to the left and right, especially when I'm 'free balling'. erm

MornGlory
I dont hang anywhere -

I do hate it when my boobs get lopsided out of no where - got one nipple pointing to the far left and the other pointing straight outno expression

R0B
This thread is disturbing

chelsea17
I can't believe you guys answered this...It's funny but sick at the same time

MornGlory
why not answer... doesnt really matter does it?

R0B
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc11.jpg

MornGlory
laughing out loud

chelsea17
well I don't know...it's just the thought of it though...now I'm getting visual images, how pleasant

Solo
I hang left 3/4 of the time. Because I swear I hung right today....hmm..

Baylin
Well being a wolf I just let everything hang free!

MornGlory
dont know how you guys walk around with those

Baylin
Mean while well back in the real world where I'm not a wolf....

I still let everything hang loose!

fever red
Wait...does that imply no pants? Or very loose ones? A kilt, maybe? LOL. Wolf in a kilt! Hide your daughters!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.