House of El VS Green Lantern Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
The entire family and ancestors of superman all the way back to the founding of the house of El (all at their peak condition).

VS

The entire Green Lantern corps (only green lanterns that have actually appeared in the comics, all at their peak condition).

So, its:

'El
Superman (pre crisis/post crisis/kingdom come/prime)
Supergirl
Jor-El
Hyperman
Superboy
+ many other kryptonians.

VS

Aa

Abin Sur
Adam
Adara
Ahtier
Alan Scott (not technically a member)
Alia
Amanita
Apros
AR-N-O-Q
AR-N-O-Q's Successor
Archon Z'gmora
Arisia
Arkkis Chummuck
Ash
Avir
Ayria
Barin
Bivvix
Blish
Bogosar
Boodikka
Branwilla
Breeon
Brik
Brin
Brokk
Bruce Wayne (not a member. GOt given a ring by Hal on a temporary basis)
Cary Wren
Celeste Rockfish
Ch'p
Charlie Vicker
Charqwep
Chaselon
Chogar
Cimfet Tau
D'aran Tuu
Dalor
Daniel Young
Davo Yull
Deeter
Deeter's Master
Dkrtzy RRR
Dob Zagil
Donna Parker
Driq
Droxelle
Ebikar Hrui
Eddore
El'Qa Sqa Zreenah
Fentara
Flodo Span
G'nort
Gala De
Galius Zed
Galte-Re
Ghr'll
Ghrelk
Gk'd
Gpaak
Graf Toren
GL of 2473 A.D.
GL of 101,970 A.D.
GL of the 73rd Century
GL of AEROS
GL of CYC
GL of DURLA
GL of FERON
GL of KRYLOS
GL of PENELO
GL of PURDAA
GL of ROJIRA
GL of ROLVAC
GL of SECTOR 1014
GL of VELTRE
GL of VULCAN
GL of XANSHI
GL of Z'NANG
GL of ZYMIA
Green Man
Gretti
Guy Gardner (with warrior powers and yellow ring)
Hal Jordan (with parallax's power)
Hannu
Harvid
Hollika Rahn
Jack T Chance
Jade (with GL ring, before she lost her powers)
Jeryll
Jewelius Blak
Joanqin
John Stewart
K'ryssma
Katma Tui Stewart
Kaylark
Ke'Haan
Kentor Omoto
Khen-To
Kilowog
Ki-nilg
Kkrudd
Kreon
Krista
KT21
Kwo Varrikk
Kworri
Kyle Rayner (with or without ion power?)
Laham
Laira
Lan Dibbux
Larvox
Leezle Pon
Liana
Lin Canar
Lodar Monak
Lysandra
M'Dahna
Malet Dasim
Meadlux
Medphyll
Meeno Monak
Mogo
Norchavius
Olapet
Oliversity
Palaqua
Pathavim Seth-Ottarak
Penn Maricc
Percival
Perdoo
Phantos
Pol Manning
Priest
Probert
Procanon Kaa
Prohl Gosgotha
Puffball Collective
Quarzz Teranh
Rak Arranya
Rasa Nekroy
Reemuz
Rond Vidar
Rori Dag
Rot Lop Fan
RRU-9-2
Salakk
Sandro Batorn
Selaya
Sheriff Mardin
Shingo Wol
Shilandra Thane
Sinestro (with yellow power ring, after ET)
Skirl
Skr'kl
Skyrd
Sodam Yat
Spak-Drom
Spol
Squagga
Starkaor
Stel
Symon Terrynce
Taa
Tahr
Teacher
Tomar-Re
Tomar-Tu
Tomy-Fai
Torquemada
Tuebeen
Tylot
Umitu
Varix
Vidar (UNIVERSO)
Voz
Waverly Sayre
Wylxa
Xax
Xenofobe
Xylpth
Yalan Gur
Yron
Yyk
Zborra
Zghithii
Zharan Pel
Zuron

manjaro
dude it must have taken you forever to type that! or at least to copy and paste. but, unless your gonna place some B.S limit on the house of El like the are not within the vicinty of a yellow sun. superman and every body he has ever been related to wipe the floor with all of them

Mainstream
The GL corps rides rather deep don't they?

spetznaz
Easy, the House of El.
Reason?
Well, you said all of the House of El. That means people like Superman Secundus, Superman 1,000,000, and Superman Prime. Infact Superman 1000000 can take care of the entire GL corp by his own. He has both the (greatly expanded powers) of the supermen of the future, plus the magical abilities of the 5th dimension (after the marriage of Queen Gltxpa-whatever-of the 5th dimension with one of the Supermen).
As for Superman Prime (the current Superman after millenia of learning of his powers up to the 853rd century, plus thousands of years sleeping in the heart of the sun)- he is a god. He would dismantle the entire GL corp, and the Guardians, and OA, by himself. After all he has the sword of heaven (given to him after he destroyed hell and broke down the gates of heaven in his quest to find Lois), and he has the last GREEN LANTERN RING (meaning he can use the powers of the GL against them). Oh, Superman Prime has also slept inside the sun for thousands of years, and emerged total saturated with powers beyond all comprehension (and was gold in color). If you thought Pre-Crisis Supes was powerful then you haven't seen anything yet!
Now, if we include all of the House of El this is a walkover!
Infact i think pre-crisis Supes would handle the Gls by himself as well!
The only survivors in the GL would be Parallax and Ion. Those two are the only ones who would stand a chance (since they both, in different times, absorbed all the powers of the GLs and could do great works). But you did not include them in your list.
And even if you did they could not stand up against the likes of Superman Prime (let alone the whole house of El). But they might have a chance for SURVIVING.

eleveninches
But the GL side could include when hal was posessed by parallax or when he got the spectre's power.
It could also include when kyle got the power of oblivion and became ion.
But even without them, there are (were) 3499 green lantern in the GLC at any one time, as well as any reserve members.
Would it make it more even if I said:

House of El
+Superman Dynasty

VS

All GLC members of ALL time (at full potential)
Without powers of parallax, spectre or oblivion.

OR

All GLC members at any ONE point in time (at full individual potential)
With powers of parallax, spectre and oblivion.

About superman 1000000, he was uber-powerful, and had all of his 5th dimentional powers, but when you are that powerful, you lack experience. This is because at such a powerful level, you can defeat most of your enemies quite easily within a few seconds, and then you dont have any other way of gaining experience for your next fight.
Don't forget that the tyrant sun Solaris was supposedly the bane of the superman dynasty, and was their biggest enemy, who had killed many of its members as well as killing thousands of 835th centuary super heros in a single attack. But despite this, Kyle rayner (one of the weaker, and at the time, more inexperienced green lanterns) managed to confront it and surive. The second time he confronted it, he managed to imprison it, and even superman1000000 was awed by the single green lantern, calling him amazing.
The superman dynasty was overpowered but under-experienced (as they didnt have enough enemies left to gain experience from).

The kryptonians would win if the child of WW and Kal from the kingdom come timeline was included in this, but that was an elseworlds tale, from an alternate timeline, so he is NOT included.

Tron
Holy crap!

Is that all 3600 GL's, or GL's from past and present? I ask cause I'm sure as hell ain't counting all that, lol.

vaya_the_elf
Not all of superman's people can fight as well as him.
I'd go with Green Lantern Corps. There rings are very powerful.

Mainstream
Superman isn't what I'd call a skilled fighter..it's just that he's so g** damn powerful and not much can hurt him that get gives anyone he fights a lot of trouble.

vaya_the_elf
He gets on my nerves. lol

I think he one of the most boring superheros. He wins to easy, and does not seem to have much of personality.

Mainstream
Finally someone who feels the same way about Clark that I do! I say they should kill Clark and let Conner step up and become Superman!

vaya_the_elf
smile We seem to agree on many things

Always I think green latern corps would win. All those powerful rings together I think .. would be hard to beat

Mider
Only a total fan boy would belive that The House Of El could actually defeat the GL Corp.

gautam
if ion and parallax are included...then GL corp
if they are not then house of El...cause they have prime and hyperman

jrodslam
Those who can make kryptonite with the ring besides Hal help the GL's to victory. Im really not sure if anyone else can do it though. Hal could just make a giant Kryptonite meteor. Nuff said.

What exactly were Superman 1,000,000's powers?

Gl's can move faster than any Kryptonian. Superman with a GL ring still has to use willpower in order to make constructs stronger, faster etc. Its already been established that Hal has more willpower than Superman. John and a few others are smarter fighters than Supes as well.

Ohh, and lets not forget the Gl's ability to change molecular structures. GL Corps wins.

Superherovandal
dude you do know that Superman Prime has a whole bunch more experience. His powers have been increased very vastly which would include his speed. He could at least take out half the GL corps in like a second. And don't forget Hyperman who could erase everyone of them with a thought.

jrodslam
Superman was in the sun for thousands of years. More powerful yes, but more experience? No. How can you possibly say he has more experience, when he was in hibernation?

And do you know that GL can stop time as well as time travel? That my friend is faster than thought.

And les not forget about Parallax and ION.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.