Constructive Criticism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
I suggest we use this thread to discuss personal poems written by actual members.... helpful comments, reasons for likes/dislikes etc.

Trickster
Damn, I was gunna do this too stick out tongue

Okay, I want tpo point out that I like BlackC@t's first poem, but I wasn't entirely sure about her second poem.

BC, what sort of message was that meant to give across about your mother?

lil bitchiness
Explan to me please how this thread is different to the sticky one.

Syren
Read the stickied one... it was your idea to separate the discussions about famous poets/poetry and member poetry.

Trickster
Although they could be named better stick out tongue

Basically, that one is about contempory 'proffessional' poetry, whereas this one is for poems written here by the members.

Syren
I think they're titled quite logically; members are posting their own work looking for 'constructive criticism' and the discussion thread is exactly as it states, a thread for the discussion of poetry. Just, not member poetry roll eyes (sarcastic)

Trickster
Lol. So, you got any constructive criticism for my poems?

lil bitchiness
Erm, no it wasnt. I suggested that each one gets his/her own thread. Go re-read it.

Trickster
What about you, Lil. Got any views on my poems?

BlackC@t
It was a poem of how I really feel, that's what poetry's all about.

Are you saying you had a problem with my poem?

BlackC@t
Oh, and please, call me C@t happy

Syren
Yeah, to separate the threads with regard to other poets and their poetry. You asked if there was a reason for this thread and I said yes, it's to discuss member poetry.

Trickster
No problem, I just coudn't relate to it. Sorry. wink

You read any of my stuff? It's all nonsense stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
I posted a couple of my things...smile if anyone cares to read.

I like your poems Trickster yes

lil bitchiness
Ok, not only is this teribly off topic, but its getting confusing, so closing.

Use the other thread for member poetry discussions.

All other poets or writers you like or feel we should know about, please start a new thread about him/her.

Hope thats little clearer.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.