damn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
i have been summoned to schoool after they have missed me for 6 days
but when im there they dint give a toss they just ignore me so i stay at home and do me work and they otice im not there silly t055ers

42Bardock
Yeah I agree stupid willy wankers.

ladygrim
sad....

42Bardock
Oh by the way you live in Switzerland, in Bern to be exact

Storm
Seriously ladygrim, why do you even bother following school? This is not the first thread you start about you skipping school. You can twist and turn it as much as you want, but school is important. If I were you, I' d either quit school or stop nagging about it.

42Bardock
Actually learning is important the school is a tool to do so.

Storm
If your parents can afford a private teacher or your parents themselves have the time to instruct you, fine. If not, you' d better go to school.

42Bardock
Its just because it is necessary to get a degree in our society and all, it is a fake importance, you can learn all that stuff from books as good as if some underpaid teacher tells it to you. Underpaid in the US overpaid in my country.

ladygrim
over paid in the uktoo ....

ladygrim
u very rarely find a nice genuine teacher that is there to help u and not there for the money i kno of hmmm none..

Corran
The teachers in the UK are NOT overpaid, not for what they have to do and put up with. Most of them can get higher paid jobs elsewhere using their qualifications.

2x2 eyes
its either the school is geniunly crap or well, the teachers crap.. let me ask you a question. are you actaully willing to learn what they are teaching you?

ladygrim
i dunno at my school they get paid for the slighest thing ..its sh!t for being the head of a subject u get more why the fuk do u need a head of a subject and why do u need 4 deputy heads to one sh!tty high school

2x2 eyes
thats because they are in charge of sh!tty brat who always get themselves into trouble and therefore ar more stressed and die earlier then the others... my chem techer keeps his cool to live longer... gettit?

ladygrim
lol....in away i would mind seeing the back of a few teacherswink.... esp maths and english ones.... only people who kno me personally will kno why

2x2 eyes
that when uyou need a plan B. get the teacher's attention in a good way... not the bad like screaming a killing other fellow students... mmm, like answering Q's correct... sounds sad but it works abit...

ladygrim
big grin.....my english teach told me i was dumb... it be a kick in the teeth if she found out i wasnt

2x2 eyes
Wot?!?!?!?!"?!?!?!?!? OMFG!!! wot kind of teacher is he/she??!?!?!?!?! NO TEACHER SHOULD EVER SAY THAT!!! NEVER! makes it a kick in the ass man!

42Bardock
Actually I think ass kissing shouldn't be necessary, but it seems to be. Come on really either you are smart or stupid, well you could be lazy too, but all this psychological teacher BS is well stuid I think, and teachers are ****ing overpaid in germany. Not that I mind but seriously WTF.

ladygrim
She i cannt be doing with her smug ways ...corr blimey she was evil ...
but when she kept me behind after the lessons i gave her bak wot she gave me ... ...

ladygrim
other Eng teachers sed i was good at the lesson and i got a 'c' at gcse...but she came along and ruined my life

42Bardock
You should have said : You B!tch, you've ruined my life.

2x2 eyes
i havnt got ma grade... yet... but i got mostli Bs and A's... and teachers ignore me... but they no i'm good.

ladygrim
i wish i diid ...it would have made me feel better probly

42Bardock
Yeah its a great thing to say.

Storm
And how many kids/teenagers would have the self discipline to do so?

42Bardock
not many, I am just saying there are some and that it is possible. Hopefully.

ladygrim
smile

42Bardock
no not you

Jackie Malfoy
If you don't likle the school you go too.Try homeschooling I have a friend that homeschools and she loves it!JM

MornGlory
huh? no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.