Beast vs Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
The regular none New son Gambit vs the Beast.. as he was before he became a big blue cat man. No outside help and their both fighting to the death.

Mainstream
I gotta go with Gambit myself.

muffin man
don't be cruel don't have it to the death make it to KO

DarkCrawler
I could see Beast winning this one...

Maelstrom
Beast is like getting charged by a lion ape. I don't think Gambit could run very far. Beast has a feast. bunny raver

vaya_the_elf
No doubt in my mind that Beast would win.

muffin man
gambit he blow up his fur right off of him

Draco69
If he could hit him.

muffin man
he'd touch the walls and generate them and beast would have too touch some surface eventually.

Fionnoula
Gambit all the way

vaya_the_elf
Beast is to smart. He would find a way to defeat gambit.

Kontraz
listen, im one of the biggest gambit fans on this site probably (no, thats not a challenge for knowledge, just fandom) but lets be reasonable.... beast can dodge everything gambit can throw at him.

muffin man
beast doesn't have a jet pack he'd have to touch some surface eventually and when he does BOOM

Mainstream
Gambit: da choice is simple ommes o'Gambit beat da hell outta that blue furball..and dat anit no lie. big grin big grin

Maelstrom
`ocourse Beast would have to get ontop of him to harm him and Gambit did keep Gladiator off him with a deck of cards.
I changed my mind, as long as Gambit has the material, not many people can beat him. I can think of one so ill post it. Happy Dance bunny

Mainstream
Gambit: tanks omme!

muffin man
yes us 3 will fight all the gambit haters together

vaya_the_elf
Bring it on! just joking

muffin man
you shouldn't of said that now you made me angry and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry or hungry or tired well it's a big long list I'm very cranky

DarkCrawler
Its gonna take Gambit some time to load the walls and floor with the energy...Beast only needs one hit.

vaya_the_elf
Clam down I was only playing

muffin man
ok then. I was joking.
still gambit would whip his shaggy blue hide.

DarkCrawler
Beast wins this one.

muffin man
gambit would hurt beast so bad beast could be a permanant pole dancer and the pole won't be in his hands.

oww

DarkCrawler
Gambit couldn't even hit Beast.

muffin man
right your talking out of beast has gambits pole now.

muffin man
you're talking out of were beast has gambits pole

muffin man
whoops my computer was doing dodgy things sorry.

IRTMU-Dragon
Lets review there powers ladies and gentlemen.

I think... Gambit had the mutant ability to tap into the potential energy contained within an object and transform it into kinetic energy. So I think when Gambit thus charges an object with kinetic energy and throws it at a target, the object releases this energy explosively on impact.
He's also a excellent hand-to-hand combatant, utilizing streetfighting techniques and acrobatics.
Dont forget he had the ability to throw small objects, including knives, throwing spikes, and playing cards, with extraordinary accuracy.
He also uses his staff to do some serious Martial art type fights now I think...

The Beast has the superhuman strength, agility, endurance, speed and dexterity. He is strong enough to lift 2,000 pounds. His legs are powerful enough to enable him to leap 14 feet high in a standing high jump, and 22 feet in a standing broad jump. He is able to crawl up brick walls by wedging his fingers and toes into the smallest cracks and applying a vise-like grip on them. He has enough power to smash through a four-inch thick oaken door with a single blow or tie a three-inch solid steel bar into a knot.

He has the agility of an ape and the acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialist and acrobat. Ha can walk a tightrope or a slack rope as easily as most people can walk on a sidewalk. He can walk on his hands for many hours, or perform a complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus (such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines). Further, his manual and pedal dexterity is so great that he can write using both hands at once or tie knots in rope with his toes.

The Beast is quite fast, able to run on all four at approximately 40 miles per hour for short sprints. His stamina is approximately triple that of a well-trained athlete in his prime. His physiology is durable enough to permit him to take a three-story fall without a broken bone or stain.

At the time of his further mutation into his present furry form, his metabolism underwent a period of accelerated change. As a side effect, he was able to metabolize and recover from penetration wound to his body within a matter of hours. Since then, his body's metabolism has stabilized and he no longer has quite such a rapid recovery rate. He is still able to recover from a wound at about twice the normal human rate.

Beast would own gambit, nuff' said.

Mainstream
Gambit....

muffin man
yes all gambit needs to do is throw cards with one hand and energise the wall with the other come on how can you people be so ignorant.

Mainstream
no need to be rude muffin! (I just playing I so crazy)

muffin man
I know but it is annoying how people are underestimating gambit in this and with him against Ice man

Mainstream
Remy can beat Beast..it's more than just possible muffin man.

muffin man
yes its like wolverine beating a soldier.

Mainstream
I wonder have Remy and Hank ever fought for real?

muffin man
on video games and I think when apocalypse turned beast into dark beast.

Mainstream
What game are you talking about..no Xmen Legends right?

muffin man
X-men NEXT DIMENSION

Mainstream
the PC game..you need to play Xmen Legends it's the greatest.

muffin man
Got it!
I've got all 3 recently released and spiser-man and x-men

Mainstream
Cool!

Scoobless
gambit can only charge things that blow in this fight (that'd be useful i mean, doubt he could hurt beast with a punch/kick) beast would knock the crap out of him if and when he got close enough, and at a distance he could throw stuff too, like bricks or car tyres or anything and knock him out/kill him from a distance

beast wins

muffin man
right?
sorry but you got admit all my scenarios would work.

Mainstream
yeah Beast would be a ball blue bouncing fur if he F*cked with good O'Gambit! and dat anit no lie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.