Yami no Matsuei

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sieg Wahrheit
This anime is a yaoi. I like the design done by Matsushita Yoko and the story is romantic (even if it's boy x boy).

Well, personally, I am a yaoi fanboy. I take interest in animes with handsome boys having a romantic point of view on each other.

This anime is only 16 episodes, has 4 chapters and is worth a hardcore yaoi fanatic's time.

Favorite character: Tsuzuki Asato, Hisoka Kurosaki and Watari Yuutaka (looks like Alec of AnC wink)
Most hated character: Muraki Kazutaka ---> I just hate white-haired and pale antagonists, ugh.

BlackHatDefect
WAAA!!! I like Muraki!

Ok, anyway, I want to eat the one who translated this..its terrible (not the series, the translation).

The translation makes it almost try to seem "funny" which it really isn't. Some of the diolauge is changed completley too!

Love the manga though..even though I am only on VL 3(I started reading it over the Summer and I got lazy)

saliorsaturn101
hey never heard of it know any where i can find it?

BlackHatDefect
Anywhere really. They should have it at your local bookstore, or online..

saliorsaturn101
hey thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.