teaser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
Here is a riddle for the true intellectual. Try to come up with the answer on your own... The answer is at the end for those who are unable to think this one through!!

At the exact same time, there are two young men on opposite sides of the earth: One is walking a tight rope between two skyscrapers; the other is getting a blow job from an 85 year old woman. They are both thinking the exact same thing. What are they both thinking?

Don't look down.

Df02
heard same joke with different twist

42Bardock
I ndid look down sad

eggmayo
They could both be thinking 'Why did I agree to this?'

s|m
laughing out loud

Clavis
o jesus laughing

fever red
Another Teaser!
One day, Teacher comes to class and finds all the kiddos nicely in their seats and quiet as marsupials. She turns to the blackboard and sees: "penis" written in tiny letters. She turns back to the kiddos and looks them over hard for signs of guilt. They're sober as the CIA. So she decides to just erase it as if it's no biggie.
__Next day, the same thing, only "penis" is written in slightly larger letters. She examines the class and can't detect the sinner among them. So she picks up her erasor and briskly rubs out the offending word. Each day, the same events, and each day, the word is larger.
__Finally, one morning, the teacher comes in and finds a message on the board. "Hey, Teacher, the lesson for today is..."
__So, what was the lesson?

"...if you rub it, it only gets bigger."

Corran
I knew that one.

fever red
Yeh, I bet you figured that out very early on!

42Bardock
We got that in german too, whichj is funny

Corran
Don't you just know it.

fever red
Oh, I do know it!

Corran
I am sure you figured it out yourself pretty damned quick too.

fever red
You bet...God, I was an amusing li'l moppet. LOL, my poor Mom was both Catholic and liberal. She was paralyzed!

Jackie Malfoy
Man life is good!That is my guess!JM

Mairuzu
"I'm the motha ****in man"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.