POLL: Who makes your sigs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creechuur
I was just curious to see how many of us make our own sigs and how many get other people to do it. Photoshop is so common nowadays I cant imagine people not knowing at least the basics.

VOTE!

PVS
i would have picked "photoshop god" but i dont feel like making sigs for anyone.

<---selfish bastard stick out tongue

s|m
make my own smile

DuronKiller
i know the basics....

Silver Stardust
I make all of my own, and occasionally do sigs for others.

Napalm
Differnt people whoever replies to my sig request

dave123
Dave Creation eek!

carnival_junkie
I make my own.

I'm not that talented. But I dont care.

42Bardock
My own just look at the perfection

Jedi Priestess
Ive made some of mine, I had some of mine made, and Ive gotten a couple as gifts including this one. smile

Arcane
i make some for me and others, but i dont use photoshop

MornGlory
i make my own - except for this Ewan McGregor one -done by Kill THe Light

BakaXero
i make my own some good some bad...
many of mine have become monotone
reason to deal with the size limit

Sun Ce
make my own, but KMC can't handle animations....

Libertine
Nitro swicked made my first one and Candy kisses made this one. They are both really lovely.

Cinemaddiction
I make my own, get requests all the time, so I make a lot for others, and I don't use Photoshop, I use PSP.

The thing is, I don't know anything about PSP other than maybe a few text effects and opacity levels, I use my imagination and make merges, fades, collages, etc.

~Air Angel~
The One Himself has made 3-4 ziggies for me, I am not very creative when it comes to pictures & graphics, I am better off with writing.

(Cine is also in the process of making me a new ziggy.)

Kudos to all the ziggy makers, I have seen tons of talent out there! smile

Silver Stardust
I mostly use PSP as PS isn't on this computer...it's only on my comp in my room. Plus it loads faster messed

JKozzy
Amen! Same here yes

DarkCrawler
I make my own, and nobody has never asked me to make them one, and I dont post in the request threads very often.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.