What if.....? situations that would have stopped and finished the Star Wars saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zavin
I created this thread to talk about the possible circumstances that could have stopped the Star Wars saga.... an example:

What if.... in the scene when Obi Wan and Qui Gon are after Darth Maul (inside the naboo generator), when the electric red walls close and Qui Gon and Darth Maul are fighting and Obi Wan is in the back running to catch them.....
Well, there, what if and the royal servants had put a lot of wax polish on the floor early that day, and when Obi wan tries to slow down (as in the movie), he loses control and slides into the red wall and becomes carbonite... uhhhh???....uhhhh???...UHHH???
If Obi Wan were dead, Anakin couldn't have been trained, and the empire would never have rised....or not?

Let the conditions begin!

cylob49
yeah kind of like if your mum hadnt had sex with your pop u wouldnt have been around to create this stupid post

jango fatt
The empire would have been rised. And the empire would be triumfant against the rebellion;

DARTH DADDY
OK Cylob, I got to know. Who is the old guy in your sig? Is that you by his side?

cylob49
Im the old guy the other old guy is DAVE PROWSE aka DARTH VADER
Yip im resting my arm on the shoulder of the very dude who played Vader
HE HAS VERY LARGE HANDS!!!

zavin
mad

PVS
what ifconfused ...oh this is so weak messed

DARTH DADDY
well you don't look old to me, but my wife thinks I'm old just because I'm 10 years her senior. cool pic though. did he play him in all the OT?

DARTH DADDY
For once PVS and myself agree on something. What's this world coming to.

PVS
don't get used to it

cylob49
mostly........there was Sebastian Shaw for the unmasked Vader in Jedi and they had some stunt guy do the dives and the sword fighting...Peter Diamond i think
but as the man says himself
DAVE PROWSE IS DARTH VADER!!!
though i guess that doesnt stand up anymore
Hayden Christensen IS Darth Vader......................AS WELL!!!

darn it i didnt see this pic this wouldve made a better autograph pic than the ones he had on him
http://www.darthvader-starwars.com/cgi-bin/cart_detail.pl?390

.:Space Opera:.
oOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOo, i sense some trouble.

DARTH DADDY
OK, this thread can close now.

man youre mad, whatya gonna do about it?

JK

PVS lemme take a crack at it:

CLOSING...

OB1-adobe
I have a better Idea for a thread like this, only in a different context. Hold on, here it comes

Snakebyte
>>yeah kind of like if your mum hadnt had sex with your pop u wouldnt >>have been around to create this stupid post

laughing laughing out loud laughing

*laughs

smoker4
*looks* *looks away* sad What if people stopped going thread crazy? *South Park* I mean come on....!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.