captain antiles in ep3 !!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

5knuckleShuffle
i just went to the os for sw and looked at the cast and crew. captain antiles( dude who was killed by vader on the tantive in ep iv) was listed for ep3!!!!

im waiting to see how this playz out.

cylob49
QUOTE-i'll ride with my rap shit in my body armor move around like a taliban sucidal bomber

yip and your going to be as popular as one round here
ANTILLES IN EPISODE3.......that is VERY old news

.:Space Opera:.
try not to bash him TOO much.

MC John 117
Antilles in Episode III?
Why?
That's gay! The guy who played him in ANH was only like thirty!
Pfft, GL is LOOSING IT.

cylob49
think we had this before but i think that is Antilles jr on the Taintive in ANH and i guess this means its Antilles snr in ROTS .

5knuckleShuffle
it was antiles sr who was killed by vader. if you remember antilles jr. was in the ds trench

REALLY? maybe that was antilles III

§pearhead
Wedge Antilles and Captain Antilles are not related. Wedge is from Corellia, whilst the latter is from Alderaan.

DARTH DADDY
is he named in the credits or something cause I don't remember his name being used by Vader. The only reference I remember is by C3PO when he stated that they were last owned by him.

5knuckleShuffle
this raises a question for me. maybe we may indeed get to see the alliance form.

btw thanks for clearing the mess up spear

DARTH DADDY
Hey 5 where is it said that Antilles is killed by Vader?

MC John 117
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss, and he was the guy Vader offed at the beginning of the film. wink

5knuckleShuffle
when vader invades the tantive iv in anh in the begining watch the part were he has the guy by the throat with one hand. he says :quote:: where are the transmissions you intersepted?)

he's the guy that gets i think his neck snapped and thrown to the wall.

§pearhead
watch the first 10 minutes of AnH, please...

5knuckleShuffle
thank you spear

amity75
Captain Antilles gets a mention in EPI. Apparently he's no relation to Wedge.

Three Owls
who the hell cares about Captain Antilles? Wedge is the only Antilles i'd ever care to see again.

Ogami Itto
Captain Antilles gets a mention in EPI. Apparently he's no relation to Wedge.

WHEN????????

Jedi Priestess
Better question would be WHY???????????????

Ogami Itto
WHY What????? (not being funny)

cylob49
its the little things that count in the SW universe

jango fatt
They were talking about Bail Antilles

Jedi Priestess
why even put him in there? And why the excitement over him even being in there?

jango fatt
Yeah, you'll maybe see him for 3 seconds or so.

Ogami Itto
why even put him in there? And why the excitement over him even being in there?

If its him then this is the very guy who gets choked vader on the Tantive IV!!!!

bail's last name is organa i thought.

cylob49
An old Quote-
it's more interesting to note that the character Captain Antilles is never identified on film. Aside from a mention of C-3PO having been owned by a man of that name, there's nothing. Fans assumed that the man being strangled (designated in the shooting script as "Rebel Officer"wink was the owner of the ship and the captain, and it would make sense that the droids were his. In the Radio Drama released several years later, it was later revealed that he was the Captain Antilles C-3PO was talking about. In the novelization, his name is Captain Colton

jango fatt
Yes, but that's another Bail. You think i'm stupid?

cornponious
That was Antilles that vader killed? I thought it was just "some guy killed by Vader".

corn

DARTH DADDY
This is pointless, close please

DARTH DADDY
and useless

Gangularis
what a noob.

lil bitchiness
kk, this is really going nowhere, and got a complaint about it, so closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.