Cosmo Kramer Vs Asain Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
they both make redicuolsy one sided threads

can Asain Hulks's bad grammer beat against Cosmo? or will Cosmo bring DD into the fight and win?

i hope i dont get banned for this....

Draco69
You probably will.

norrin radd

crazyspinz
think so?

any way i hope no one takes offence to this, it was meant only as a joke/vent for anoying threads.

in fact now that i have vented please close this thread

MatchesMalone
I don't think Crazyspinz will be banned. Paola will probably just close this thread. This isn't the first time Asian Hulk was a character in a thread.

Quick Freeze
that's mean. . .why would you let something as trivial as a thread get to you?

MornGlory
kramer!

radioboy121
This is a human trait called pride. The intent when creating these is clearly to stir the people in question and it's definitely not appropriate. This was done to Asian Hulk before with Snakeeyes

Please close thread.

Cosmic Cube
lol

Cosmo Kramer
Wow! You sure had alot of time on your hands but I really could care less infact this is pretty funny but I would so love for this to be a real fight! Because I box and run cross country and track. Of course he probably has this Bruce Lee thing going on that nobody knows about: or a gun lol

MatchesMalone
Great! We have your permission. All we need is Asian Hulk's.

Draco69
Leave Asian Hulk alone. English is the hardest language to learn in the world. Just because he hasn't mastered the language, doesn't give us do due cause to make fun of him. Please close this thread.

Paola
I really hope your new mod reacts as good as I do with this kind of threads.

crazyspinz: you've been here for a while, you know this is not allowed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.