Amrish Puri died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
Who? You might ask. Well he was one of the most famous Bollywood stars ever and most people will know him as Mola Ram from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. That in itself deserves a mention here.

Jackie Malfoy
I still dont know who he is.But it is a shame that he is dead.So many famouse actors and actess had dead it is a pity.I miss the godfather aready.JM

MildPossession
Yeah saw this on IMDB when it was put up, sad to see someone has died.

MornGlory
was he the kid in Indiana jones? or what? which character?

BlackC@t
Aw, you were a fan of his? I'm sorry sad

MornGlory
i dont mind bollywood movies- they arent so bad

MildPossession
Bollywood films are fantastic. smile

syko freak
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I still dont know who he is.But it is a shame that he is dead.So many famouse actors and actess had dead it is a pity.I miss the godfather aready.JM
WHAT wen?? i luv indian films n i was really scared of him but ohh he was a gud actor. sad

Imaginary
He died back in... late December or early January. I was in India at the time and it was all over the papers... the ones I could read, anyway.

Seyo Kane
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
was he the kid in Indiana jones? or what? which character? He was the evil priest who extracted hearts from the chests. evil face

fini
Puri was probably one of the best Villians in Bollywood movies. I've seen a few where he played a good guy, but he plays Bad sooo much better.

While his loss is sad, his death isn't too sad( well if you believe in Hindu teachings). But there will never be another like him.

crazykim
Originally posted by MildPossession
Bollywood films are fantastic. smile

i soooot totally agree
anybody saw the new one lucky?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.