Is Anyone in Debt?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MornGlory
Just curious...???

R0B
No

lil bitchiness
Yeah...loans for my university...

BlackC@t
Nope no money.

I am worried about the loans I'd have to pay off at University though fear

I don't think I'll do student loans.

I'll just borrow money from father, Daddy's girl gets everything pimp

Jedi Priestess
errr Ima 43 year old single mome, would do you think? laughing out loud

MornGlory
i have a car payment and university loans to pay off... sad

o well... loans and credit cards are evil evil face

Ronny
i owe by dad a nickel

happy and he owes me a dollar

Tex
No debt! party

Reckoning
I owe someone a beating.

Silver Stardust
Once I get out of this bloody community college and off to a real school, I'll be watching the student loans pile up...messed

Jedi Priestess
Must be all that runway work.

Jackie Malfoy
No but if I had a credit card then I would not be surprise if I was in debt.That is why my dad said no a head of time.Not till I am out of the house then I can have one.
Yea like that is going to happen.JM

Syren
F.ucking permanently mad

42Bardock
No, muhahahhahahahah, well I am still in school though and live atr home so I guess thats not that suprising.

eggmayo
I owe my Mum 23 quid.

WindDancer
Yup, to the government. I have to pay taxes to the day I die. So I'm in debt for life.

Silver Stardust
I refuse to get an actual credit card, as I KNOW I'd totally go in debt with it...I just have a debit card, so whatever I buy with that is automatically deducted from my checking account. Makes me watch what I buy.

Napalm
No debt Happy Dance

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, I got a bunch of plastic when I moved out, then ran it up past my limit, then lost my job, went on unemployment and now I'm probably $5,000 - $6,000 in debt.

The funny thing is, I had a case of identity theft, guy (ex-roomie) was caught and prosecuted, and when I moved back to MN, the collection notices stopped, I could open a bank account, etc.

I'm starting to think my credit was wiped out on account of the ID theft, after contacting the IRS and authorites. blink

WindDancer
Credit cards are always helpful in certain emergency occasions. But if you don't really need to buy something just don't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.