Boba Fett will be in Episode III (movie inside)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Superfly
Right Click and Save Target As

Looks like Revenge Of The Sith will have subtle similarities to Return Of The Jedi roll eyes (sarcastic)

For crying ot loud, don't close this thread, give the children some happiness, this is something every Star Wars fan should appreciate.

Enjoy.

Anakin2Vader
what is this?

Grievous_90210
u should have put it in eu. great video though. where did u get it

travisbb69
Interesting vid

Red Superfly
Well I didn't know where to put it. I thought it could go in the video game forum but then again Star Wars fans would appreciate it more. Then I thought it should go here because we're always posting spiolers and pictures and stuff in here, I thought it'd be cool to try and mix it up a bit.

There's so much BS going around about Boba Fett being in Episode III I thought I'd get in on the act..........

I love the song though. big grin

LandoSpeeder
Is this like a video game clip or something?

LandoSpeeder
Well. NVM laughing

LandoSpeeder
That was so fricken hilarious!!!!!! laughing

jjwil76
that was pretty cool. looks like a game i'd like to play...

peluffo
wrong forum, "hun".

/JK stick out tongue

Very funny. THX big grin

.:Space Opera:.
for edit sakes GL said that BOBA WOULD BE IN EP.3!!!!!!!!!!!!

look on one of the threads!!!

smoker4
Correct!

Arsenal
Cool video. I kinda liked the song too.

GCG
i cannot figure out if you are excited or angry

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t3907.html

look at this thread you blind monkies

GCG
......ah. figured.

that i was angry? no not angry, just frustrated.

pika122689
That song rocks. big grin I'v had the Mp3 for awhile. stick out tongue

Ben-Kenobi
IM never gonna look at boba fett the same sad

Jedi Priestess
Ive felt your pain many times Space. yes

Torik_Shai
But GL said that like two years ago. That's not a recent quote. Things could have changed since then. And I'm pretty sure Pablo said something about Boba NOT being in the movie. I could be wrong about that, but I know that quote is from like 2003 before the script was even finished.

Jedi Priestess
I personally dont see the fascination with either of the Fett characters? blink

Ogami Itto
Yeah its weird what did Fett ever do that was so great anyway?

BAILY
Fett is just has a cult following from the OT... he really isnt that an important character. But Jango, I like bc I think his Blue and Silver Armor is very snassy and it looks really cool. Boba doesnt do much for me. So no Fett in ROTS please....

BAILY
Whoa, I just quoted myself.... and changed the quote too..... Whoa man, I need to really stop watching "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" dude...... Be Excellent To Each Other thumb up Happy Dance

Ogami Itto
yeah he'd take up valuable screen time as hes too young to be a threat to anyone

Cipher
I don't think having Boba Fett in Ep.3 will serve any purpose, really. Unless LFL really does a TV series.......

Snakebyte
i looove Boba.
The only villain who catches Han Solo. big grin

so. pleeeease let him be in episode 3.

BAILY
Boba Fett doesnt fit into the story of ROTS at all. He cant be there, unless someone can prove me wrong...

Snakebyte
he can be ordered to hunt down the few jedi who still live after the big cleaning...thats what bounty hunters do. wink
And i think Boba would be the first volunteer, to get revenge for his dad, who got killed by their kind.

i dont think Boba Fett will get a big role in E3, but a cameo like in ANH would be appreciated.. smile

Red Superfly
A very small cameo would be "most excellent" (in reference to Baily's post).

Why?

Why not. I mean we saw fleeting cameos of Anthony Daniels and Ahmed Best in AOTC, so why not just a small glimpse of Boba at least?

yeah GL prolly is just going to give him a few lines in the movie

"But GL said that like two years ago. That's not a recent quote. Things could have changed since then. And I'm pretty sure Pablo said something about Boba NOT being in the movie. I could be wrong about that, but I know that quote is from like 2003 before the script was even finished."

well in all honesty, i would trust GL ALOT more than pablo

cylob49
The fascination with Fett.....for fans of a certain age...stems back to Bobas first appearance on the back of carded SW figures back in 1979..a good year or so b4 the release of Empire.
We didnt get the Holiday special in the uk (NOT REALLY SUCH A BAD THING AFTERALL) and there was no INSIDER or Internet all we had was a brief description of A FEARSOME INTERPLANETERY BOUNTY HUNTER and A THREAT TO THE REBEL ALLIANCE and a pic of a cool colourful character to go with it.
Empire had less alien creatures and droids than SW so Fett stood out ......A LOT!
He was the coolest character in that movie from a kids pov.
In Jedi the nod that Boba gives Boushh is way cooler than anything Solo does in that movie.
In the build up to the prequels EU has obviously given Boba greater status in the SW universe amongst fans...and this is why Lucas stuck him in the special edition of A New Hope...fans didnt want windows in Bespin or Ewoks dancing in the moonlight with Chewie to some seriously gay music...they wanted FETT!....i know this to be true as i will never forget the sound of 200 geeks going nuts as Boba walked into view behind Jabba pausing then looking out into the audience.
AND that is why we get Jango in EP2 because Lucas knows fans LOVE THE FETT!!!!
Thats why Jango is the Daddy of the clones.....because Lucas knows FANS LOVE THE FETT!!!
and as much as FANS LOVE THE FETT!!
there is......

NO BOBA IN EPISODE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ogami Itto
bet yous werent pleased after seein ROTJ then! he did go out like a punk lol

cylob49
THAT my friend is an understatement!

Ogami Itto
It seem GL thinks it;s funny too build up a badass and then kill him off in a cartoon like way !!my condolences!

fett was popular because there's alot of mystery involved around him thats why i agree that there SHOULDNT be a fett in ep.3

cylob49
i think there shouldnt be a fett in ep 3 because s**tloads of fans are STILL convinced he is
and come May of this year i cant wait for a million voices crying out in terror then suddenly silenced as they realise there was
NO BOBA IN EPISODE3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bILLYgOAT
Fett in III ?
naww
You'll see Jeremy Bullock as a pilot of Tantive IV and thats about it.

Cipher
Maybe Boba's in a background shot where he waves at the camera or something......

Red Superfly
I don't care if he is in Episode III.

It would be cool if there was a scene where we saw, say the Slave I (with the new green paintjob) taking off from a port on Coruscant or Tatooine. It would be nice.

I wish Fett wasn't as popular as he was. I preferred him as the ORIGINAL Fett, the guy with no name, nobody ever saw his face, and he was a sneaky and elusive git.

With Fett's ridiulous popularity, the character was ruined (for me) because a) We know everything about his past - mystery is dead, and b) We realise he used to be more annoying than Anakin as a child.

bILLYgOAT
also
he is just a Stormtrooper that can aim better. Happy Dance

Areora
Funny vid man. Dancing Boba Fett laughing. Never thought I'd see the day lol.

Justintiger99
dooku isnt the 2 to yoda if you remember in the movie he had to cheat so he could get away and how do you think mace dies i doubt that it will be count dooku although it would be a good fight mace is the strongest jedi with the lightsaber i want to know what your opinions are i think boba will be the one to kill mace i mean it would only be natural and i know you guys probably think how could boba kill mace when his father jango didnt have a chance but think about it jango went into the war unprepared his jack pack wasnt working and that was his main thing that he needed. And boba would be older than you said episode three isnt going to be 2 years or something it was a decade when between one and two and boba goes to seek shelter at the jabba the hutts and becomes jabbas favorite bounty hunter he will at least be 16 or so but even though he will still be deadly. in the boba fett series boba fights general grievous and servives even when he had no gun ammo. and boba is lethal even against jedi just like his father jango. and about prinze xizor he is not going to be in the next movie and he doesnt die anytime soon he dies by darth vader when vader was looking for luke skywalker. prinze xizor hates darth vader for he killed his intire family so he tried to get his son luke skywalker and etempts to kill him but darth vader kills xizor. and that comes later so your not going to see xizor in 3.who do you guys think the best sith is. if you guys think dooku or maul are the best then you guys are wrong the greatest sith of them all is darth vader without a doubt. do you guys know why anikan is in that kreepy darth vader sute it is because in number 3 obi won and anikan have a duel and as you can guess obi won tears him up

Justintiger99
sorry my paragraph is so long it has alot of information in it though

Justintiger99
and im sorry but no boba isnt just a storm trooper can you name a trooper that can kill jedi like boba can your stupid

Justintiger99
are you guys even talking about something

Justintiger99
loosers talk

Areora
That vid was freakin' hilarious. keep up the good work over there at the Freaky Side Show Studio.

ArynCrinn
Just for those of you who don't know, the video was made from Star Wars Galxies. The guy who made it has his own website with other videos.

blupping
boba does not kill mace. palps does

Areora
Boba fett IS coll though.....I thought Anakin killed mace!?

Darth Veramamee
Wow. If Grand Theft Auto met Star Wars and the Sims, it'd probably look like that. Suffice to say, that was just hilarious! What's that song called, anyway? Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.